- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs gives the team some bad news.
“So what’s up Gibbs?” Kate asked as she sat down.

“Do you guys have any idea what this is about?” Tony asked the other agents, they both shook their heads.

“Any of you know what happens in a week?” Gibbs started.

“No.”

“Nope.”

“Noda clue.”

“We go back to work?” Tony answered hopefully.

“No Tony.” Gibbs said with a sigh. “Truth be told I don’t think any of us are going back to work.”

“What!?!” Tony, Abby, Ziva, Mcgee, and Kate all shot out of their seats at once. Kate fely pain shoot through her leg and collapsed back into her chair.

“You okay Caitlin?” Ducky asked.

“Yeah, just stood to fast.” Everyone gave her a weird look “I’m fine.” she insisted.

“Anyway,” Gibbs continued as everyone sat back down, “as you all know, ever since Kate shot that drug boss, we’ve been targeted left and right, even Abby and Ducky.”

“Sorry.” Kate inturupted.

“It’s not your fault Kate and don’t apologize. So, the director thought it’d be best if we layed low until the drug curcit was shut down.”

“But Gibbs, that could take years!” Ziva pointed out.

“I know that!” Gibbs half shouted, he was kinda tired of being inturupted, “So, Ducky’s going to give you this weird pill-thingy-ma-do-dad that will make you younger, litterally. THen in a week, you’re all going to be 8th graders at Mitchell Jr. High.”

“What!?!?” They shot out of their chairs again, excpet for Kate who now knew better.

“Boss, we can’t!” Mcgee shouted.

“Do you know how hard it was for me to pass 8th grade the first time?” Tony asked in dispair.

“Well, now it should be easier.” Gibbs replied.

“How are we going to look to other people Gibbs?” Kate asked. “Five random kids living with you and Ducky?”

“Fosters Kate.” Gibbs answered.

“Oh that’s great! So now we’re Fosters!” Abby shouted. “THat’s just the cherry on top of this sundee.”

“What are Fosters?” Ziva asked, very confused.

“Foster childern, ny dear.” Ducky clarified, “Orphans.”

“Oh, then I agree with Abby.” Ziva stated now that clarifications had been made.

“I know you don’t like this, but it’s an order.” Gibbs informed them, “Now take you pill hing and by tomarrow, you’ll look like any normal 8th grader.” And what he order soon happened.