- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The triplets leave
"Can he just do that?" Tony asked once they were upstairs.

"I guess, cause he just did." Kate said as she shoved her laptop into her bag.

"I don't want you to leave." Kelly complained.

"Don't worry Kelly, you'll still see us." Abby reassured her with a hug.

"You guys ready?" Mcgee asked as he and Ziva walked into the room.

"Yeah." Abby and Kate replied sadly. 

"Kate." Tony said as he grabbed her wrist.

"Yeah?" 

Tony quickly wrapped her in a hug and said, "Be safe, and if you end up with an abusive couple who only wants you for tax deductions, run back as quick as you can and I'll protect you." 

"Ok Tony, I will." she promised. They then went to go downstairs just as Gibbs and the child service guy had finished their conversation.

"Oh good, you're ready, let's go." the agent said.

"Bye guys." they all said, Abby almost in tears. 

"Tom, take care of them." Gibbs said as he shook Mcgee's hand.

"I will." He promised.

"Ally." Gibbs started, but before he could say anymore, Ally had wrapped him in a giant hug.

"Don't make me go." She begged.

"I'll get you back, don't worry." Gibbs replied hugging her back. Soon to soon for either of them, he had to let her go.

"Bye Gibbson." Kate said.

"Bye Kat." Gibbs replied. "Here." He handed her a cell phone. Wrapping her in a hug he whispered, "Kat, you're in charge." and let her go. Kate nodded her understanding. 

"Bye guys." They all said in unison, and then followed the child service guy out to the car. "Wait, I for got something." Kate said as she quickly ran back to the grage where the ones who were staying were. Kate ran over to Tony and hugged him tighly. He held her in his arms For a moment until she pulled back and looked him in the eyes. "Don't turn back into a skirt chaser while I'm gone."

"Never." He promised, "I have you." Kate smiled and kissed his cheek. Finally, he let her go.

"I'll see you soon." she promised as walked to the car and got on. Slowly, the car pulled out of the driveway, and drove away.
Chapter End Notes:
Final chapter of this story. Please tell me what you think!