- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After going to regestration, the team recieves some bad news.
As Kate promised, the next day she went to change her hair, and Tony went wih her. She finally decided on geting black highlites and extentions that extended to the swell of her back. Truthfully, she didn’t think it looked all that bad and eventually grew to love it as everyone else did.

The day after that, they all went shopping for new clothes. Abby, who refused to wear anything else, bought the exact same clothes that she owned before, just in a smaller size. Kate and Ziva chose just about the same clothes, jeans, tee shirts, sweat pants, and jackets. Ziva just bought darker colors while Kate bought brighter ones. Tony finally convinced Mcgee to come and shop with him, which bought them both ambercrombie, areopostle, and american egale clothing. They bought enough clothes last them a while, and they were all happy with their choices.

The day after clothes shopping was regestration. While there, they all learned something very interesting, this wasn’t a mormal Jr. High. Their Jr. High consisted of 7th, 8th, and 9th grade, and the high school held 10th, 11th, and 12th grade. They all got their schedauls, lockers, and pictures taken. It was a little confusing though. Gibbs had changed their names without telling them. So now, Tony and Ziva were Trevor and Zoey Simon, twins, While Mcgee, Abby, and Kate were Thomas, Katherin, and Alice Simmins, triplets. Everyone had at least one class together, and they all had the same lunch. Kate only had one class by herself, art. Their scheduals looked like this.

Trevor Simon Zoey Simon Thomas Simmins
0008 0008 0008
1st hour Gym 1st hour Gym 1st Exploritory Language
2nd hour Algebra 1 2nd hour Global Gormet 2nd History
3rd hour Science 3rd hour ACC Geometry 3rd ACC Geometry
lunch lunch lunch
4th hour Tech Ed 4th hour History 4th Tech Ed
5th hour History 5th hour Science 5th Science
6th hour English 6th hour English 6th English
Locker D174 Locker D175 Locker D173
23- 5- 17 43- 13- 9 35-47-2

Alice Simmins Katherin Simmins
0008 0008
1st hour Exploritory Language 1st hour Expolritory Language
2nd hour Global Gormet 2nd hour Art
3rd hour ACC Geometry 3rd hour ACC Geometry
lunch lunch
4th hour Science 4th hour Science
5th hour History 5th hour History
6th hour English 6th hour English
Locker D171 Locker D172
32- 7- 45 1-5-33


“What the heck is Global Gormet?” Abby asked as she entered the house.

“And who came up with our names?” Tony asked.

“That would be me DiNozzo.” Gibbs answered. “I gave you your names, I gave you your classes.”

“So, you put me in an art class?” Kate asked Gibbs, he nodded. “Thanks!”

”I still don’t know what global gormet is!” Abby shouted.

“It’s a cooking class Abs.” Gibbs answered.

“Oh, well that should be fun!” Abby concluded with a smile.

“Why are we a set of twins and triplets Gibbs?” Ziva asked.

“Because.” Gibbs took a deep breath. “Because I didn’t tell you guys something.”

“What that boss?” Mcgee asked.

“Um, Tony and Ziva are going to live with a set of Foster Parents who live down the road.”

“What!?!?”

“Boss, you can’t do that!” Tony shouted.

“Yeah, you can’t split us up!” Kate agreed.

“Kate, I had too, you’re right. We’d look too suspisious.” Gibbs explained.

“But..” Kate started again, But Tony cut her off.

“Kate, he’s right. Come one Ziva lets go pack.” He walked over to Ziva and led her up stairs.

“Gibbs..” Kate started again.

“Sorry Kate.” Was all Gibbs said.