- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The title says it all.
“Tony!” Abby shouted as she ran over to give him a giant hug.

“Alice,” Tony replied, half scolding, half reminding, “we’re going to school.”

“Oh, right.” Abby replied. “Sorry *Trevor*”

“It’s okay Al.” He replied.

“Who is ‘Al’” Ziva asked as she walked up to join the group. THey were all standing at their bus stop on the first day of school.

“It’s Alice’s nickname, Zoey.” Mcgee clarified.

“Yeah, like how now on I’m gonna call you Zoe.” Tony informed here, and soon was elbowed in the ribs. “Ow!”

“Don’t call me that.” Ziva replied, Kate snickered.

“Wow, you two really are brother and sister.”

“Are not!” Tony and Ziva shouted at the same time. At that moment, the bus pulled up to the stop and they all, hesitantly, got on. Mcgee and Abby sat together, Tony and Kate sat in the seat across from theirs, and Ziva sat behind Tony and Kate.

“Well, here we go Katie, you ready?” Tony asked Kate, trying to give her a nickname.

“Kat.” was Kate’s reply.

“What?”

“If your going to call me anything other than katherin, call me Kat.”

“Oh, well then.” Tony agreed. “You ready Kat?”

“I guess, at least I have my brother and sister in my first class.” Kate answered tryong to think optamisticly.

“Yeah, well at least you don’t have math by yourself.” Tony complained. “I mean why would Gi... I mean why would I be put in a different math class?”

“Face it Trevor, your not as smart as we are.” Kate said with a smirk, “At least we can all help you with your homework.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Hey Trevor,” Ziva asked from the seat behind him, “are you going to try out for any sports?”

“I might try out for football, I highly doubt I’ll make it.” He answered.

“Don’t say that, of course you’ll make it.” Abby encouraged. The bus stopped in front of the school.

“Well, let’s go.” Tony said as he stood up, leading the way off the bus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After going to their lockers, Kate found herself sitting next to Abby and Mcgee in Exploratory Language. They were talking about, well they really didn’t know what they were talking about, they were just talking to keep their minds occupied.

“Okay everyone, settle down.” Their teacher commanded after the bell had rung. “I am Mrs. Teeko. I’m going to take atendence now so just say here if your here, and tell me if you have a nickname or any other name that you’d like to be called. Okay... Devon Adler...” She started continuing down the list until she reached the three agents.

“Alice Simmons.”

“Ally.” Abby corrected.

“Alright then. Um... Katherin Simmons.”

“Kat.” Kate corrected.

“Okay then. Thomas Simmons.”

“Tommy.” Mcgee corrected.

“Fine. Um...” Then she continued while Kate, Abby and Mcgee snickered silently to themselves. WIth each name correction they had given their teacher, the more aggravated she becam, which they found pretty funny, they couldn’t wait until math...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was now third hour. Mcgee, Kate, Abby, and ZIva all sat together. The teacher was taking attendence and finally reached their names.

“Alice Simmons.”

“Ally.” Abby corrected for the third time that day.

“Ally, Okay then... Katherin Simmons.”

“Kat.” Kate corrected once again.

“Kat, that works,” just as they thought, the teacher sounded like he was getting a little annoyed. “Thomas Simmons.”

“Tommy.” Mcgee corected.

Their teacher exhaled sharply. “Zoey Simon.”

“Here.” Ziva replied, the teacher just stared at her.

“What, no name change for you?”

“Nope, I’m Zoey.” Ziva replied with a wide smile, the class burst into little snickers, just like the agents and the scientist planned.

“Fine, Zoey.” Their teacher continued while the class tried to contian their giggles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Man this is fun!” Abby giggled as she sat down at the lunch table, “We keep pissing teachers off with our name changes.”

“Glad to see you’re having fun Al.” Tony replied.

“Oh, what’s wrong Trevor?” Abby asked.

“I hate school.” He replied.

“Well, do what we’re doing and try to piss the teachers off.” Abby replied.

“That’s not the best thing for me to do. If I get sent to the office...” He trailed off.

“What Trevor?” Kate asked a little concerned.

“Oh, what, nothing Kat.” Tony replied planting a smile on his face. “Can I have some of your fries?” He asked, obviously trying to change the subject. Kate gave him some fries and let it go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Man, today was fun!” Abby shouted as she hopped off the bus.

“Yeah, did you see Mrs.Green’s face in English?” Mcgee asked.

“I have to admit that was pretty good.” Tony agreed.

“Well, see you tomarrow.” Kate said.

“Yep, see yeah.” Ziva agreed as they all turned to walk home.

“Tony!” Kate shouted to stop him, she had just remembered the conversation from lunch.

“Yeah?” Tony asked, turning around and walking over to her.

She hugged him and whispered in his ear, “If you need to talk about anything, I’m here.”

“I know Kate.” He replied, hugging he back, kissing her head lightly, “I know.”

“Well, see you tomarrow.” Kate said, re shouldering her backpack and running to catch up to Mcgee and Abby.

“Yeah, see ya.” Tony replied to where Kate had once stood.
Chapter End Notes:
Please send feedback. Would really like to know what you think of the story!

Sorry, this one's a little longer.