- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Hi Hope you enjoy my fanfic Please review i Love feedback Thanx
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony has a dream about his future which makes him re-assess his life
Coaching Little League
By Gracey Mae



Tony's POV dream


I stood on the side line, watching a miniature me swing the bat, his green eyes squinting as he looked into the sun.

The bat collides with the ball and The ball is swung into the air with extreme force its heading for the grandstand.

"Run Levi RUN!!!" HIs team-mates shout at him

The ball falls short of the grandstand, but nothing will stop him, he makes 2nd base, then third. THe ball is shooting towards home base, so is he. He slides along the ground just in time.

I run over and pick him off the ground and lift him onto my shoulders, he's won the game for his team.

"Way to go, man" I praise him

I gather the team around me and COmpliment their game, i give them a pat on the back and pass around the icy poles.

"Great game guys" I swing the Duffle bag of equipment over my shoulder and walk towards the crowd of parents. I see her dark curls through the crowd and stare into her beautiful chocolate eyes.

"Hey Babe"
"Hello Tony" SHe replies
"Daddy!!"

A little girl, around 3 years old ran over and wrapped her arms around my legs.

"Tali!"

I lifted her onto my shoulders, and walked with my family to the car.

Ziva buckled Tali into her booster seat and i packed the gear into the Trunk. Ziva met me around the back of the car.

"Hi sweet-cheeks"
"Hello" she pauses "my little hairy butt"

I smile and kiss her on the lips.

"Tony, quick, she's kicking"

I placed my hand on Ziva's Belly. I felt a small kick beneath the skin.

"wow" i whispered to myself

"I'm so lucky" I told her, she smiled

"not as much as me" she replied






3rd person


Anthony Dinozzo woke up

"Babe, whats up, has a bad dream??" THe blonde woman in his bed asked him
"Sorry, i just... i dunnoo, I'm ok, go back to sleep"

he lay awake that night, with the strange woman beside him seeming cold and unfriendly. Was he ready for something more, a more meaningful relationship, a family, Maybe.

The next day he called the woman back, which was a first, and broke it off.

Tony arrived at work the next morning feeling fulfilled, he was finally about to do something with his life.

He walked into the bullpen, to see Ziva David, his partner Was sitting filling in some paperwork.

He sat at his desk for a while looking at her and thinking back to his dream.

Tony and Ziva were driving back from the crime scene.

"Hey Ziva, remember when you asked me about soultmates"

Ziva looked away, and took a sharp turn.

"I've been thinking" Tony told her "About soulmates"
"and"
"i think i've found her"

Ziva looked disappointed.

"Who?"
"You"

Ziva stopped the car, and turned around to face Tony

"really?"
"You think i'd be telling you if i didn't think so?"
"No, you wouldn't"
"so"
"so what"
"will you go out with me??" Tony asked

Ziva's eyes got watery and glistened in the sun.
"of course"

"i'll see you 7 o'clock in the bullpen"
"were going out for dinner at work??"
"You'll soon find out"

Tony's heart was going a million miles an hr, finally he had a chance to be with the woman of his dreams, literally.
Chapter End Notes:
Hi Hope you enjoy my fanfic

Please review i Love feedback

Thanx