[Reviews - 8] Printer
Summary: **AU/Slash/BDSM** Tony wasn't given a choice when he was Marked, and neither was Gibbs when he lost Kate.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Threesomes and Moresomes Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, McGee/Abby/Ziva
Warnings: BDSM, Dark story, Domestic abuse, Kink, Multiple partners, Rape, Threesome, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 19092 Read: 21364
Published: 11/06/2009 Updated: 11/15/2009
Story Notes:
A Note From The Author:

When I first started thinking about this story, I knew that there was a possibility that it wouldn't be received well. My Universe is drastically different from the NCISverse that we all know and love. The first thing you should know before you begin reading this story is that while I've tried to keep the characters as true to the show as possible, there are major changes. At the beginning of this story, you'll quickly see that Tony does not work for NCIS. He's never heard of the agency, nor has he heard of Gibbs and Company. That'll change, of course, as the story progresses, but for people expecting this to follow the layout of the show, you'll be disappointed.

This is, for all intents and purposes, a slash story. Specifically a Tibbs slash story with a hint of an Abby/Ziva/McGee triangle nd mentions of Kibbs thrown in for good measure. I've borrowed aspects from the BDSM lifestyle and tweaked it a bit as I found necessary. This story will feature physical and mental abuse and non-consensual sex along with the usual smut that you can expect with a BDSM fic.

If you've made it through this note and think this story will still interest you, then please, click away and enjoy. Just please remember that I'm always open to comments and constructive criticisms and that reviews are the highest form of flattery you can offer a writer!

1. Marked by Mistress Zabby [Reviews - 2] (0 words)
**AU/Slash/BDSM** Tony wasn't given a choice when he was Marked, and neither was Gibbs when he lost Kate.

2. Bitter and Blue by Mistress Zabby [Reviews - 1] (0 words)

3. Save Me From Myself by Mistress Zabby [Reviews - 5] (0 words)