- Text Size +
Story Notes:
First of all I want to say, that this is not my first fanfiction I wrote, but I never published here. Normally I post in a German community and so far never in English. German is my language of origin and even if I count myself to speak very well because of my daily job, so I know it is not perfect. But the German Forum in which I post my stories is quiet vanilla. Not really a place in which it would be appropriate to post my following story and so I voted for this site to put it online. I hope (even if I tried my best) that it is still ok and I did not do to much faults, which disturb all natural English speaking readers in the flow to follow my story. Reviews and fair criticism are welcome and I am looking forward for comments on what you like and new ideas to push my story ahead. This story contains situations for adults only. Non-adults please stay away from that story. It contains non-consensual/semi-consensual sex between 2 or more men and all kind of BDSM, I can think about. I am quiet explicit in what I write and so it will be very graphic. If you don’t like any of that what I wrote so far, then please don’t read.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs knew he should have had acted on it since he met Tony in Baltimore. Problem hereby is that until today he was to insecure about this part of his life because of what happened in the past. An agreement with Vance and an incident during a case are forcing him to step in and do what he should have done since.
Gibbs glanced over to DiNozzo, watching, cursing inwardly to himself about the stupidity, his arrogance nearly 3 months ago which was leading to what he knew will happen tonight and what he knew he was unable to stop. Not after the incident this late afternoon.

It was just a question of time ‘till this call will come tonight and with every painful second passing he was getting more and more anxious. It was so clear it will happen one day, it was inevitable. Why was he so stupid not to have acted on it before?

Oh at the moment he wished he would have. But how could he have ever done it? Tony knew not what was going on, did not understand what pushed him to act like that. Oh he was born for that. Natural! Everybody knew it. Everybody saw it, even he himself. Everybody, but Tony!

He often laid awake all night planning, thinking about how to act, how to start and how to proceed. Often enough he was sanding away on his boat trying to build up the courage just to do it. He would stand in front of his boat, drinking Bourbon and think about it, until he will pass out drunken and frustrated on the cold floor in his basement only to wake up the next morning with a hugh hangover...

So much can go wrong when he would do it not in the right way and for far to long he has had no practice, was unsure of what has to be done even if all the others told him that once you learned you will never forget. Words, just words! Gibbs knew the risk and he would have been damned to act without being 100% sure.

The problem they were facing now was coming up with the new Director. With Leon Vance, an old comrade of times everything was natural for Gibbs and he was acting on his nature without thinking a lot about…..

His phone ringing let him jump in his chair. That was it. The call, he knew would come but still has hoped to come later that evening and out of this make it possible to send him home before that. Then he would have had still this night, still the possibility to prevent what will come next.

His team looked up shortly from their desks as he picked up and started to listen. Hearing Vance’s voice as so as it was far away, no need to register the words, as he knew what he would say long before his phone was ringing, his eyes drifted over is agents. They looked tired, exhausted. No wonder after their last case was chasing them for nearly a weak. Made it necessary they pulled in all nighters since it started, leaving them -after closing the case just 30 minutes ago- on a Friday night at 11 pm in the office, typing their reports. All the other agents of the bullpen have called it since a night and after he has sent Abby and Ducky home some hours ago, it was only him, his team and Vance who were left.

Tony turned his gaze away first, focusing back on his screen, typing away again. Defeated was all what Gibbs saw when he looked at the younger man. It was time, he knew it! Even if he not wanted it! OK, that was wrong! He wanted it since he has had met Tony in Baltimore, but not like this.

He grunted his response to the caller “I will be up straight” hung up the phone, stood up and walked to the stairs which would lead him to the office of Vance. Taking two stairs at a time he drew himself closer and closer to his fortune with every step he took.

Passing the empty desk of Cynthia in the anteroom of Leon’s office he stormed in self-confident. Not ready just to give up yet! To try everything to prevent it and to get a last chance to do it in the -as he thought- only right way.

Leon sat behind his desk, relaxing in his over expensive chair grinning smugly at him. He nodded his greeting to Gibbs and gestured him to sit down. Gibbs left out a shaky breath and took a seat in the chair opposite of the desk staring his best glare, schooling his face not to show any emotion and asked coolly “So, you know?”

Vance’s grin widened. Licking his lips he answered. “Was getting the call nearly 1 hour ago....” Trailing off at the end, not wanting to reveal too much, what was going on in his mind. He knew he has had to tread carefully here, no matter on what they have had agreed nearly 3 months ago.

Vance was glaring at Gibbs trying to read, what he was feeling and giving him by that the time to wrap his mind around what will follow this night. Gibbs saw for a view seconds a flicker of lust in his opponent’s eyes before they went blank. His possessiveness and jealousy started to boil in his body, ready to explode at the smallest threat of what was his.

Exchanging steely glances for about 10 minutes and lost in his own thoughts, Gibbs was beginning to realize, that Vance would let him hang for dry, if he would not take the first step. He drew in a long breath and started to speak “Look, Leon. I know what we agreed on and I am nearly convinced that you might have the boy’s best interest in mind, of course with the coming benefits for you and the others, but I still believe it is the wrong way to approach this....”

Vance held up his hand stopping Gibbs in his speech. “You have had enough time for this, Jethro, but you were all the years to much of a coward to act on it. I told you what will happen immediately I saw the boy during the murder investigation of the Frog, but you were brushing it off. Maybe to stupid or just too blind or not wanting to recognize!? After the death of Jenny I told you why I have had sent him away, gave him the assignment as Agent Afloat, but still you would not listen to me. The boy needs structure, someone to lead and to guide him, but you let him hang and if I had not sent him away from you this time he would have snapped already by then. Just after he was gone you started to recognize what was going on and begged me to bring him back to you, promising me, you will make a move but somehow I already knew by then you wouldn’t. We agreed on this, Jethro! I gave you time exactly to the point something like this what happened this afternoon would appear and you promised me, if you have had not done your move by then, that we would go for the common way to react on it, when a Dom is to unsure. Let us help here Jethro! You know I am right. If we don’t step in now, he will do something which leads to the point someone will get hurt or even killed. Damn it, he nearly died today in disobeying your orders and in trying to prove himself to you.”

Vance observed as the eyes of Gibbs started to drop, agreeing silently on his defeat. Grinning inwardly and celebrating his victory Leon continued to talk, leaning forward softening his voice as he spoke. “Jethro, I know why you are unsure about this. I was there remember? Training him and seeing him leave you after he obviously only has used you for his own pleasure .... This would hit everybody hard and lead to deep doubts and a broken heart. We all understood, what was going on inside you, some of us even lived through something familiar before. We never blamed you, because it was never your fault. You could have not known, he was to good an actor for that.” Vance left out a deep sigh and leaned back in his seat. Gibbs looked up at him and Vance saw the hurt in his eyes, sympathizing deeply with his friend and damning Stan for what he has done to this man.

He was surprised, when he saw anger flash in Gibbs eyes and he started to talk. “I never loved him, Leon, we were playing and it was ok as long as it went on. I was comfortable at the way it was going. What made me doubt, was, that I never recognized, that he was only using me. He was never a Sub, only acting this part to get what he wanted and to push his career. What Dom have I been not to see this? ... Damn it, you know all this! But Tony is different. I love him, Leon! I knew and recognized since I met him in Baltimore what he needed. But he does not know it, he is not aware of it. Confused for sure, still looking... So much damage could be done with the wrong move, we have seen it before, when a natural discovers his true nature. So much can go wrong. And even if you tried to convince me since, that he loves me, too, and we are made for each other ... What if you and me are wrong? What if we misinterpreted the signals? What if I step in, train him, make him mine and he will recognize after some time that he has not the same feelings for me as I have for him? Or I was not able to give him, what he needed? .... He would leave, Leon. I would loose him and not only as my lover, my soul mate, but also as a friend, as my agent, the best I ever worked with....”

Leon was looking as Gibbs closed exhausted his eyes, obviously trying to put his thoughts in order, which seem to bounce back and forth in his head while his words sunk in. He has had to do his best to reassure Jethro. Giving him some minutes to pull himself together he waited for the right moment, when Gibbs opened his eyes and looked back at him. “That is why we do this tonight. It has never failed and you know this. We all do this for you and the boy. Sure we will enjoy every minute of it, the pleasure to come, we are not attached to him emotionally, but after we broke him tonight he will all be yours. Nobody will stake claim on him, it will not in-danger your future relationship with him. He is yours and we are aware about this. You will lead every move of us tonight and it will reassure you so much, that after this the doubts you have had are only a rotten, long forgotten taste in the past. You and he will have the whole next week. I will give both of you a week of vacation, aware about, that you will need this time to put him back together and to straighten everything out....”

The ringing of Vance’s phone interrupted him. Cursing inwardly he picked it up. The others were a little early, but who could hold it against them. This did not happen often and since Leon mentioned it in his circle 2 month ago everybody agreed immediately to step in and help. Of course having all the pleasure in mind what was to come, to break in a Sub and make him realise his true nature. He listened to Dan on the phone, taking in, that they have had arrived and were waiting for the next orders. “Lead the others through Autopsy with the card I gave you. Head with the elevator directly to the 4th floor and go straight to my office. Be quiet and let yourself not be seen, by Gibbs’ team in the bullpen. Security cameras are switched of. Jethro and me are already sitting together clearing the last points and doubts....”

Said this he dropped the receiver and looked at Gibbs shocked eyes obviously surprising him, that he has already informed the others. Leon knew he has had only about 1 or 2 minutes left to get Gibbs to agree. He started to talk, what he has kept as the last chance to convince his friend. Knowing it was not true, what he was saying, but hey, he always has had a good pokerface. “Show will start! The guys are here and are just coming up now. No excuses anymore, Jethro! You know it is the right way. So suck it up, go for it! And that we are clear: That’s an order Agent Gibbs, and if you disobey we will still go with the program, even without you, for the boy’s sake and I will step in after all of this instead of you and claim him as mine.” Leon let the predatory look flash openly in his eyes making unmistakably clear, that Gibbs had had no other choice.

Gibbs swallowed hard trying to suppress the anger and hatred rising in him, failing miserably. Tony was his and his alone. No one will claim the boy instead of him. He will not allow it. His feelings boiling over within a second, he shot up in rage slamming his fist hard on the desk in front of Leon and growling in a low dangerous voice. “Don’t even think about it or you will regret it, Leon. He is mine and mine alone. If you try a move to take him, I will break your neck before you can even blink once...” trailing off as he heard the door to the office open and the others stepping inside. He took some calming breaths. Sending a look of dangerous fire and pure venom to Leon, before turning around to great the members of his old circle with a coolly smile in his face. Vance sat frozen in place as he recognized how dangerous Gibbs really was and showed off his possessive, dominant nature, before he turned around to great the others. This is what he was waiting for to see from Gibbs since he had met him all this months ago during the Frog investigation. Now he was acting like his old self again and Leon knew it was right to do this and that they could proceed now with the actions to come .....

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
First of all I want to say, that this is not my first fanfiction I wrote, but I never published here. Normally I post in a German community and so far never in English. German is my language of origin and even if I count myself to speak very well because of my daily job, so I know it is not perfect. But the German Forum in which I post my stories is quiet vanilla. Not really a place in which it would be appropriate to post my following story and so I voted for this site to put it online. I hope (even if I tried my best) that it is still ok and I did not do to much faults, which disturb all natural English speaking readers in the flow to follow my story. Reviews and fair criticism are welcome and I am looking forward for comments on what you like and new ideas to push my story ahead.

This story contains situations for adults only. Non-adults please stay away from that story. It contains non-consensual/semi-consensual sex between 2 or more men and all kind of BDSM, I can think about. I am quiet explicit in what I write and so it will be very graphic. If you don’t like any of that what I wrote so far, then please don’t read.