- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
see chapter 1
Gibbs felt Tony struggle inside. He was fighting his own need. He knew that Tony had recognized what was going on within him. It was so clear, that he knew who/what he was, but something stopped him from acknowledging it, to say it out loud. To take the last step! He has hoped so much to avoid the last step. That it would be enough, that what was to come was not necessary. But who was he kidding? Tony never did anything the easy way...

The light kisses over his body went on. Gibbs murmured soothing, encouraging words. He was felt loved, cared for. How could he love him? Nobody loved him. He felt wet streaks running down his cheeks. Silent tears were flowing down his face. It cannot be true. He did not deserve to be loved, to be cared for, to be desired.

“I’ve got you, baby. It is ok, let it out. Say what you want, what you need.” The same words over and over again. A sob escaped his throat. He could not. “Shhh, baby, it is ok. Let it go.” “I I I ... c-c-c-an’t!” the words were only a whisper interrupted with sobs. His voice was cracking.

Another hand was starting to stroke his hair again, while the hands of Gibbs were still rubbing calming circles over his back. He bent down again and started to whisper in his ear -cursing inwardly about the person who has caused this, who made Tony think he did not deserved to be loved, to belong, to be desired, to be cherished. “I know, baby. I know. We will help you. Do you trust me to help you, Tony?”

Tony nodded hesitantly. Yeah he trusted Gibbs with his life, but did he really wanted Gibbs to help him? To make him say it out loud, to lay his soul wide open to him and the men in this room? Immediately after he has said it, Gibbs will know what an excuse of man he really was, how weak, how desperate he was to want to belong to someone all through his life, to be loved, not to feel alone anymore. And he will leave him soon. He will only stay long enough out of pity so he will not suspect any more to be left and then he will drop him, like a hot iron.

He felt that Gibbs was straighten up again, still stroking circles over his back with one hand. Two others were carding through his hair. He felt that his butt was spread wide and something cold was brushing tenderly over his anus. His body jumped out of surprise and he was cramping his muscles down hard. It was a finger circling his hole, teasing, brushing it. Damn he should not have had trusted Gibbs. How should that help him to be fucking raped? The finger was pressing against his opening, forcing his way inside slowly only with the tip. “Don’t!” Tony’s voice was breaking, more tears running down, sobs escaping his throat now uncontrollable. This could not happen...

The fingertip was moving carefully in and out. The voice of Vance was whispering on his ear now “Shhhh, boy. It is ok, we will help you! Try to relax” “Nooo! Please no ...” The finger was dipping deeper and deeper spreading him open slowly, brushing inside him, exploring carefully every crease. When it was stroking over a special spot inside him, white lightings were shooting behind his eyelids, setting his body on fire, making him shout out loud. “W-What..?” “Shhh, boy. It is ok. Enjoy it!” Again Vance’s voice. Tony could hear him grin while he was speaking, cradling his hair...

His body adjusted slowly to the finger pushing in his hole loosening him up and sparks of pleasure was cursing through his body the longer it went on. It was a strange feeling, but at the same time so good, that Tony started to moan, forgetting that someone was forcing a finger inside him and he surrendered to the feeling. A second finger was added and with each push inside they started scissoring him, to open him up, brushing now and then again over this sweat spot inside eliciting more moans and gasps the longer it went on. When a third finger was added, he shouted and cramped down on them. Pain was spreading out, making him feel like he was torn. He held his breath, clamping his eyes shut behind the blindfold...

“Shhh, baby. Breath!” Gibbs voice. Breath yeah, he can do that. He let out the air in a swoosh, just to suck in after that as much air as he could. Repeating this again and again he could feel that he slowly relaxed, his body adjusting to the intrusion. Intrusion! ... He realised again, that he was forced to take this, that he did not want this. He was once more pulling desperately at his bonds, even if he knew they will not give, that his efforts were lost...

The 3 fingers were pushing deeper inside starting to fuck him faster and faster, stretching him more and more open. Then they brushed again over the spot and Tony was screaming once more. “NO! NO! STOP!” Tears were running down his cheeks again and he started to sob. Oh god, his body was enjoying this. His cock was leaking so much precum that he could feel it running down his shaft. His body shuddered and he heard a small chuckle from Vance. The fucking bastard enjoyed this. Then the finger were gone and he felt ... Empty? He whimpered because of the feeling of loss, desperately wishing them back.

He felt something cold again at his entrance and he sucked in as much air as he could. It was pressing more and more breaching his muscle forcing his way in. He felt like he was split open. And he tried to relax, to breath as before to ride out the pain, which was spreading warm in his body. This were no fingers, this was ... was ... no he could not think this. He heard a loud moan and a hiss. Someone at his back was breathing hard. “Damn you are tight!” Oh god, oh god, oh god. It was Gibbs. Tony’s muscles clamped down hard and he moaned loud. It was Gibbs’ cock pushing inside him...

“Jesus, baby! ... Yeah!” Gibbs was shouting, the tightening of the muscles surrounding him to much to keep in control. He pushed deeper, forcing Tony to release the grasp around his penis by pure force. Gibbs let out a deep breath. Only because of his strong will he was able to hold back and not to cum right then in the tight heat surrounding his throbbing member. He pushed further inch by inch spreading the tight muscles all his way in. His balls were hanging heavy against Tony’s ass desperate to shoot his load. His cock was pulsing fast and he has had to stop to move or he would explode right then...

Both of them were breathing hard, trying to get back some control over their bodies. The feeling of Gibbs cock inside him was amazing. He was so big, thick and hard, Tony could not believe it. He felt his muscles surrounding it, pulsating around it, massaging and he felt the twitches of Gibbs’ cock inside him. He moaned loud unable to hold back any longer. What ever he has had imagined in his dreams this was so much more...

Gibbs breath was ragged, he released the grip on Tony’s cheeks and bend forward pushing his arms on the desk, needing the support or his knees would not hold him up again. That was incredible. “Baby ... you ... feel ... amazing!” He stammered still trying to get back some control between his breaths. “Oh god, booooss!” The moan from Tony was his reward. His voice was husky, so sexy and a shudder went through Gibbs body, doing nothing against the wish to cum right here and then. Gibbs heard Vance chuckling while he was still cradling the hair of his boy “So good, Jethro?” “Yeah, Leon. Yeah better then you can ever imagine!” “We will see, Jethro! We will see!” ...

Slowly Gibbs was coming down from his high. He was shifting slightly to get in a more comfortable position. His cock was moving with him eliciting another loud moan from Tony, who was still struggling to get enough air. His whole body was trembling with need. Oh yeah, his boy was sensitive... Straightening up he was placing his hands on Tony’s hips holding him in place while he pulled out slowly and then slammed back in again.

Tony felt the hands of Gibbs on his hip, holding them in a vice grip. He will not survive this, he was sure about this. He will explode in tiny, little peaces, spreading all over Vance’s office. He was still trying to relax sucking in air and pushing it out. His muscles were moulding around Gibbs’ shaft, making him feel every inch. It was like pot meets kettle. He was perfectly fitting in, filling him completely. Making him feel complete! His body was shaking unable to control the twitching of his muscles. Then all his brain cells were dying in a sudden when he felt Gibbs puling out slowly and slamming back in. All the air left his lungs and he shouted loud in pleasure. Oh god, oh god, oh god. Then again Gibbs pulled out and pushed in again. This time slowly giving him the chance to suck in some air. He settled in a slow, lazy rhythm, pulling out and pushing in again. Tony shouted with every trust, overwhelmed by the feeling of Gibbs fucking him. When he thought he could not get harder, so he recognized he was wrong. It was like the cock ring was cutting in his flesh and his dick was throbbing helplessly with need. He heard the moans of Gibbs behind him, felt his cock shoving deeper and harder with each trust...

He felt a breath at his ear, then heard Vance’s voice again. “You recognize now, what you do to him? How much he desires you? How much he loves you? How much he cares about you?” Oh yes he felt it, but it could not be true. Could it? “He… ahhh… he … can’t” he whispered back, while Gibbs was steadily but slowly increasing the speed. “Why not, boy? Why should he not? Don’t you see how amazing you are? How beautiful? Someone who can not love you, has to be blind and stupid, boy. Everybody who does not desires you, has to be insane!”


TBC
Chapter End Notes:
And since I was in the flow here an other chapter for today...