- Text Size +
Chapter Three

Tony stepped back and out of the changing room to grab the shirts. He had to put a little space between himself and Gibbs, for no other reason than to calm his raging dick before he embarrassed himself. The complete kinkiness of what had just happened between him and Gibbs served only to rattle Tony further. He’d wanted Gibbs, maybe he’d even needed Gibbs, he had just never expected their first sexual encounter to be so intimate.

Despite where they were, it had been intimate. When Tony had fantasized about himself and Gibbs, it was all about lust, hard dicks, tight asses, and wet mouths. He hadn’t expected Gibbs to be so human and unguarded, and despite any cloaking Gibbs tried to do later on, Tony had seen inside Gibbs in those moments when his eyes were filled with emotion. Gibbs had opened up to him in a way Tony didn’t think happened much, if ever.

That unnerved Tony much more than his hard dick did. Tony could deal with the sex part, but the emotions afterward always had him running scared. He had the distinct feeling that he’d be exposing more than he intended with Gibbs, no matter what his own preference was. Gibbs had always gotten under the surface and saw deeper into Tony than anyone. This was Gibbs; he’d find out all Tony’s secrets and maybe he’d run or maybe he wouldn’t. But he’d find out, that was a foregone conclusion.

Tony hated exposing anything to anyone. He’d built up walls and constructed elaborate masks for far too long and those kept most people at bay. But not Gibbs. Gibbs would tunnel in to Tony’s emotional core and that scared him a hell of a lot more than the physical.

“Tony?” Gibbs’ voice was laced with a little uncertainty and Tony couldn’t help feeling that was somehow wrong. Gibbs needed to be the solid rock of a man he was as boss, not vulnerable, not unsure. A little part of Tony was so honored that Gibbs was letting him see that, though. He recognized it as a new dimension of their relationship, one Tony was just gonna have to get used to. There was no way he was walking away from this.

“Right here, Gibbs.”

Tony stepped into the room, eyeing Gibbs. The man was bent over, adjusting the leg of the pants, his back to the door. Tony couldn’t help staring at his ass. There had probably been a time in Gibbs’ life where he could have had anyone he wanted. Hell, that time hadn’t passed. It didn’t matter that he was over forty, the sheer magnetism in his eyes and the way he controlled a room would do it for anyone. And that body didn’t hurt either. When Tony had been grinding against it, he’d felt how firm and solid Gibbs’ ass was and it looked even better with the Bossman bent over at the waist.

“Quit staring,” Gibbs said, his voice rough, that familiar confidence back in his tone.

“Damned good view,” Tony managed.

“You want me to try on the clothes, DiNozzo? Without a hard-on?” Gibbs straightened and Tony’s eyes were drawn to Gibbs’ crotch. Nope, no hard-on, dammit. At least not one Tony could see.

“Not Superman,” Gibbs said, that lighthearted smirky smile on his face.

“You could play him on TV,” Tony retorted, grinning. With that body and that face, Gibbs could be a TV or movie star.

Gibbs shook his head, grabbing one of the shirts and pulling it on. It was a basic white dress shirt that didn’t stand out more than any other. Yet Gibbs owned the damned thing. As Tony watched Gibbs button it, he was very aware that for some people clothes made the man, but for Gibbs, he made the clothes.

Gibbs swallowed hard, his eyes locking on Tony’s. “Ya gotta stop that, DiNozzo.” Tony had been expecting a retort of some sort, but this was a gentle plea.

“Can’t help leering, Boss. You look good. I gotta ask. Are the cheap clothes some kind of smokescreen that stops people from attacking you, because a guy as good looking as you, there’s no way you never tried on designer stuff. One of those exes would have pushed…” Tony tumbled to a stop, feeling like Abby must have when she got on one of her tangents and Gibbs didn’t stop her.

“They pushed. I have a closet of designer crap at home. Stefano something, Armani this, Dolce Garbonzo that, and Herman…”

“Ermenegildo,” Tony corrected automatically. He wasn’t going to touch the massacre Gibbs made of Dolce and Gabbana.

“Yeah, that crap. Got it all, DiNozzo. Collecting dust.”

“Why the hell don’t you wear it?” Tony asked without thinking and then tensed as Gibbs’ hand rose automatically. Gibbs didn’t hit him as Tony had expected, just buttoned the top button of the shirt and removed the jacket from the hanger.

Gibbs didn’t answer until he had the blazer settled on his shoulders.

“That’s why,” he said, motioning to the mirror and jerking his chin toward his reflection. “That guy, he’s not me.”

“Oh hell yes he is,” Tony shot back. He was fighting a serious urge to hump Gibbs’ leg right now.

“No, Tony. I’m not that designer clothes guy with the expensive haircut. They pushed me into that. It’s not me.”

“Could be, on special occasions. Because…” Tony shrugged, feeling his face heat up. He was going to say something but it was way too soon to mention and he was just glad he’d stopped himself in time.”

“That turn you on?” Gibbs asked gruffly. His hand wandered over Tony’s crotch and he squeezed gently. “You have a clothes kink, DiNozzo.” It wasn’t a question.

“Guess I do,” Tony gasped, forcing himself into Gibbs’ hand.

“So damned patient all these years, DiNozzo,” Gibbs replied in a whisper. “And look at what happened. Were you waiting for me to do this? To jack you off just like I am?”

“Gibbs, don’t tease,” Tony whimpered. He wasn’t too proud to beg here. If Gibbs kept this up, Tony was going to come right at that moment in his jeans like a horny fourteen year old.

“If I don’t stop, you’re gonna blow into these designer jeans,” Gibbs replied, looking into Tony’s eyes. “Right?”

Tony nodded, nearly crying with relief when Gibbs pulled away. Tony just stared at Gibbs, his cock aching, his chest heaving.

“You’re gonna be the death of me, Boss.”

Gibbs couldn’t help smiling at Tony’s distress. It was unfair of him, considering what Tony had just done for him, but Gibbs couldn’t go any further here. There was no way he was sucking his first cock in a dressing room where anyone could walk in. And he was gonna suck Tony’s cock. He was gonna devour it and swallow. Gibbs didn’t care if he made a damned mess or if his technique sucked; he was gonna enjoy the hell out of it.

“Suit okay?” he asked, needing to break the sexual tension between him and Tony. Gibbs knew it was perfect fit; he just wanted Tony to weigh in. Tony looked him up and down, eyes sweeping slowly over Gibbs’ body.

“Perfect, Boss.” Tony held up another shirt and shook his head. “White shirt, black suit. Works better than the blue shirt.”

“Tie?” Gibbs asked.

“Nope.”

Gibbs watched as Tony put the other shirts aside. “Get dressed in your street clothes and give me the suit. Keep the underwear on. I’ll pay.”

“Thought Vance said two or three outfits.” In fact, Gibbs was certain of it.

“I’ll get something out there. I know your sizes.” Tony said, ducking out of the dressing room in a rush, survival instinct overriding what Gibbs knew Tony wanted to see. Gibbs undressed, allowing himself one long glance at himself in the mirror when he was down to the underwear. He did look damned good. Yeah, he was older than DiNozzo, but Gibbs didn’t think either of them would be that torn up about it. It was clear Tony wanted him as much as he wanted Tony.

And he wanted Tony; he’d been attracted to DiNozzo from the night they met over a crime scene, Gibbs snatching the coffee Tony had brought for his older partner right out of his hands. There had been an immediate connection there. Gibbs hadn’t known what name to put on it, but it was that and had only deepened and intensified with time. Rule 12 be damned.

Gibbs walked over to the register and Tony put his hand out for the suit. Gibbs handed it over, balling his boxers in his hand. They were perfectly serviceable, but they didn’t fit in here.

“Give ’em,” Tony said in a low voice, tugging them out of Gibbs’ hand. As Gibbs watched, Tony folded them carefully, as if they weren’t used, and took a bag the salesman offered.

Gibbs stood off to the side as Tony paid for the suit and a pile of clothes. Gibbs had no time or interest in this crap and instead he spent his time watching the way Tony moved. He wasn’t as light on his feet as some people, but there was an athletic grace to his movements.

“Ready?” Tony asked and Gibbs came back to himself with a start. He rarely zoned out; was always completely aware of his surroundings.

“Ready,” Gibbs affirmed, digging his stolen keys out of Tony’s pocket. “We have time to go home first?”

“Your place?” Tony asked, blushing and wincing, clearly waiting for a headslap.

“Yeah, want to take a shower.”

“A-a… Sh…” Tony trailed off, biting his lip.

“Yeah. I have my shaving kit in the car. A shower, DiNozzo. Water, soap.”

“Naked,” Tony put in, a little groan in his voice.

“Yeah, naked. How long do we have.”

“Three hours even.”

“Then you’re mine for three hours, DiNozzo.” Three hours wouldn’t give them a lot of time at his house, not with traffic. It made a hell of a lot more sense to check in to a hotel in the immediate area. Gibbs turned to the salesman. “Can you deliver this stuff to the Ritz in three hours?”

“Gibbs, the shoot is in three hours.”

“They’ll have to wait then,” Gibbs shot back. “I have plans.”

“I can do that, sir. The name the room will be under?”

“Gus Bricker. Come on, Gus.” Gibbs turned away, striding through the store. Time was wasting and he wanted to spend that time with Tony. Naked.

“On it, Boss.”

“Not yet, but you will be soon.”

“You’d better deliver on that promise.”