- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This Story Is Written From Zivas POV
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Tony and Ziva are kidnapped, Ziva doesn't know how to react to Tony's advancements
"GIBBS! HELP ME!" I screamed. The man behind me had my arms pushed up behind my back and the man in front of me was taping my legs together. There was nothing I could do. I was helpless. A new sensation. I didn't know what to do."Ziva, you're going to be fine." I could see Gibbs wrestling with one of the terrorists. "Tony! Shoot the basted and help Ziva!"
The man in front of me stood up. "HELP ME GOD DAMNIT!" I managed to scream out before he started to wrap the tape around my head.

I saw Tony run towards me, his gun pointed at the man in front of me.

"I wouldn't shoot me if I were you." He said in a heavy, middle eastern accent. "She is Mossad. She is ours. What does NCIS want with a fellow terrorist?" He laughed.

The man behind me finally spoke. "You know she can't stay Tony. She has to come with me. Father insists."

That voice... thats ARI!

"Let her go, Ari" Tony's voice was a low growl.

I started to struggle as hard as i could. I could feel my arms working loose from my brothers grip when suddenly the man in front of me slapped me hard in the face. My vision went cloudy. Tony's face was an indistinct blur. I felt my eyelids lowering. Blackness.

"What are we gonna do with them?" I heard a man say in Hebrew.

"I want them imprisoned. How dare she run from us! Stupid whore. Once the father thinks she's back for good, she flees. Worthless slut."

How could my brother think such hateful things about me? The I realized what the first man had said. I open one eye slightly. TONY!

I slowly open both my eyes. We a both bound, lying on a jet plane's floor. Tony is still passed out, a huge, purple bruise covering most of his face.

I see feet walk towards me, I close my eyes.

"So bitch in heat is awake." he sneered, kicking me in the ribs. "Won't this be a pleasant surprise for father when we get home." I opened my eyes. "I'm sure he will be pleased to see is prodigal daughter and the asshole who is screwing her."

I looked up at my brother, the look of hatred on my face made him start.

"10 minutes before we land sister Ziva. Then you can meet you fate." He kicked me in the head again, causing me to once again pass out.

The second time I come around, I know I am not still on the jet. The ground beneath was dirt. I realize i am no longer bound. I start to massage my wrists.

"Ziva?" A low, quiet voice whispers from somewhere on my left. "Is it... is it really you?"

I open my eyes to see Tony sitting in the corner of a cell. The cell is made up completely of bars, more like a cage. There were more in front of ours on on other sides. But they were empty.

"Yes Tony, it's me." I whispered back. "How long have you been awake?"

"Half an hour or so. They took my watch. But listen, come over here."

I slowly crawled over to where Tony was sitting, and pulled myself into a seated position.

"Ziva. I don't know how to say this to you, but your brother. He... he isn't working on behalf of Mossad. He said something about Ayman al - Zawahiri-"

"Osama Bin Laden's second in command." I finished for him. A flashback came to mind.

I was still a young girl then, and my brother was playing with his friend in the living room.

"Ayman! Come quickly! We must stop the Romans from taking our families!"

"I'm coming Ari!" screamed Ayman, swinging a stck in front of him like a sword. "Take that! And that!"

"Ziva!" Tony shouted in my ear.

"Ayman al - Zawahiri is my brother's oldest friend. They went to the jewish school together in or town. But as Ayman grew older, he and his family converted to Muslim."

A look of shock crossed Tony's face.

"You knew that your brother was a terrorist? You kept this from NCIS?"

"Tony! I had no idea! Ari fooled you as much as he fooled me!"

I looked around the cell again. It was tiny.

A chill ran down my spine. It was getting cold and dark.

"Ziva, come her, nights coming." I shiver again. I was only wearing a light singlet and tailored pants... all of which were ripped.

I move over to Tony, who wraps his arms around me. I close my eyes. I had no idea how tired I was, till i instantly fell asleep.

Rough hand shook Tony and I up the next morning.

"Hello, sister. How pleasant to see your bright, shinning face."

I went to kick him, but my feet were shackled to the ground, my wrists were behind my back.

"What do you want, Ari."

"What a nice ransom you will fetch from our father, Ziva."

"You call yourself a Jew! Bah, you're nothing but dirt."

"Ziva, what's going on?" I looked a Tony. At his confused face.

"I am showing my little sister how to respect her family."

Ari pulled out a set of keys. Pulling me roughly to my feet, he whispered. "Don't try a thing, you little bitch, or I swear I will kill you."

HE unlocked the cuffs at my wrists. Before he had time to remove them properly, I swung around, sending him reeling across the other end of the cell. He had dropped the keys, so deftly i picked them up and undid the shackles at my feet. By this time, Ari had closed the distance between us. He grabbed my by the throat, pulling me up in the air. I lashed my7 legs up, kicking him in the side of the head. WE fell at once.

Quickly I picked up the keys and unshackled Tony.

I walked over to my brother and felt his pulse. He was dead.

I pulled out the gun from his holster at his side, and also checked his boots for any weapons. I was not disappointed, he had on him three semi automatic hand guns. I through one at Tony, and made sure the safety was off on the ones i had.
Silently, we left the cell, guns held out in front of us. The corridor was empty as we walked down them. It was a surprise to me to see it like that. You'd think that a huge terrorist organization would have better security than this.

"Ziva" Tony called out in a loud whisper. "Where the HELL are we going?"

I saw the exit in front of me. "Out there" I pointed. I could just tell from the door window that it was in a city somewhere. I reached the door and unlicked it. I was shocked to see where we were.

"Tony. Tony we're in Tel Aviv!"

I realized why the cell was so old fashioned. It was an old prison. I could see my father's home from here.

"What are we gonna do?" Tony asked.

"Go to father. I'm in deep sheep"

"The word is shit Ziva. And how do you know?"

"The last time I was here he wanted me to stay. But I got away. But hopefully he'll take us."

~~~

I walked towards the large oakwood door. The ornamental brass knocker was gleaming in the hot sun. I knocked it three then four times, the family knock.

"ZIVA! What are you doing here?" From around the corner, my father's mistress came, just as my father opened the door.

"Um... Dad, can I , can I come in?" I looked up at him. He was the only person in the world who intimidated me.

"Of course daughter. Whats happened to you? And isn't this your colleague? Anthony? What is going on?"

I looked at Tony, and it was clear by the look on his face he had no idea what we were talking about. Once I realized I was home, I fell back into old patterns.

"Dad, lets talk in English for Tony's sake. Have You heard from Ari?"

"A confused look crossed my fathers face. Yesterday. Why? Is something the matter?"

Tony and I walked into the large living room and sat down, My father followed.

"Dad, has Ari be behaving odd lately?"

My father looked incredibly perplexed.

"A little. Why?"

"Dad, Ari has been seeing Ayman al - Zawahiri again. He-" I choked on a sob. "He tried to kill me. He kidnapped Tony and I right in front of all of the NCIS agents. Thats why we're here. I just managed to escape him. We, well, I, had to... had to kill him."

"My son!" My father's eyes filled with tears. Ziva. You and Tony go upstairs for a while. I have some calls to make. And what ever you do, don't make contact with NCIS yet. I don't want them getting the wrong idea."

"Yes father."

Tony and I walked up the staircase and into my room. It was a large room with a huge bed. Being in it with Tony surprisingly didn't feel strange.

"Tony, can you turn around? I need to get changed."

I looked at Tony and he had a strange look in his eyes. One I had never seen before.

"I'm not turning around Ziva."
Chapter End Notes:
This Story Is Written From Zivas POV