- Text Size +
Story Notes:
2nd story in my Back to School series. Please R&R
Author's Chapter Notes:
9th grade begins with a bang!
"Tony… Tony… Tony wake up… TONY!!"

"Huh, what?" Tony asked as he grogly sat up.

"Tony wake up." 

"Why" It was Ziva, why she was in his room, he had no idea, but she was. He glanced at the clock, "Damn Ziva it's 6:30, why the hell are u waking me up?"

"Because it is the first day of school, wake up." and with one good tug on the sheets, Tony was on the ground, landed with a loud thud, which woke Kelly up. 

"What's going on?" Kelly asked wiping sleep from her eyes.

"Nothing, sweetie." Ziva reassured, "Come on, I'll take you back to bed okay." she said as she laid a hand on Kelly's back and led her to her room. 

Tony sat up and sighed, it had been three months since he had seen Kate. He didn't want to go to school, he already knew she wouldn't be there. She had texted him earlier that week telling him that her new 'parents' were send her, Mcgee, and Abby to a private school. He shuddered at the thpguht. He himself had gone through private school, and it pure torture (and that was putting it the nicest terms he possibly could). 

God, he missed Kate. They had finally admitted there feelings and she had to be taken away, far away, across town. Sure they texted often, but he missed seeing her. He loved her new hair and hoped she didn't change it. He needed to see her so badly, he hadn't felt this way since his last serious relationship. Then again, he had never been in a serious relationship so this is the first time he has ever felt like this.

"Tony, come on we need to leave in a half an hour." Ziva called again, pulling Tony out of his dream like state and forcing him to get ready for school.
€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$

"Kate... Come on Kate get up. Please Kate." Abby said as she violently shook Kate trying to wake her up.

"Abby go away." Kate groaned turning over.

"No, you've gotta wake up, we have to go to school." Abby replied not backing off.

"I'm not going." Kate replied. 

"Kate, you've gotta." Abby answered shaking harder.

"No, not without the others it's not right." Kate curled back up and tried to sleep.

"Humph." Abby pouted and stood up, "Fine. MCGEE!"

"What Abby, what's wrong." Mcgee asked as he ran into the room.

"Kate won't wake up." Abby whined.

"Kate, come on, wake up." Mcgee said softly as he sat down on Kate's bed. 

"No." she acted the same way she did to Abby.

"Kate, I know You don't want to, me and Abby both don't want to. But we have to, it's our jobs. We all miss them, we want to see them as badly as you do. I know you miss Tony, but he would want you to keep doing your job. Plus, Gibbs'll get us back soon and we'll all be together again, okay?" 

"Okay Mcgee." Kate replied.

"Good, now come on get ready." Mcgee ordered as he stood.

"Fine." Kate replied as she stood up and walked out of her room to go get breakfast. On the stairs she saw her new foster parents, Mr. and Mrs. Domvich, were standing in the middle of the foyer. "Good morning!" Kate called down at them.

"You stupid girl, you killed our leader!" Mr. Domvich shouted as he pulled out a detonater. "Now I will kill you."

"MCGEE!"

"BOOM!!"
€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$

"Morning Boss." Tony said as he entered the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"DiNozzo." he replied.

"Jethro, I think you should take a look at this!" Ducky shouted from the living room.

"Yeah Duck?" Gibbs called back as he went to the living room, Tony and Ziva following.

"Watch." Ducky ordered.

"A town house in Green Field was blown up this morning. Reports state that three children and there foster parents were in the house." At that moment that showed one of the kids, it was Abby.

"Damnit!" Gibbs shouted as he went to grab his keys.

"I'm coming with you." Tony said matter-of-factly

"Tony..." Gibbs was about to order him to stay put, but Tony had this look that told Gibbs he wasn't backing down, so he said, "Fine, Ducky stay here, get Kelly up. I'll call you when I find out what hospital there at. Ziva, stay here." And with that, Tony and Gibbs left.
€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$

Upon arriving at the scene, Gibbs saw an ambulence and he and Tony ran over there. 

"Gibbs!" Abby shouted as she saw him. He ran over to her and hugged her tightly. "You okay Al?"

"Fine, but Kat isn't." Abby sobbed.

"They took her to the Green Feild hospital Mr. Gibbson" Mcgee told him.

"Thanks Tom." Gibbs replied. "Trevor, stay with them, I'm gonna go find a doctor and take Tommy and Alice with us."

"Okay." Tony replied as he sat down next to Abby, who was crying her eyes out. She didn't look bad, a couple of scratches, same with Mcgee, but why was Kate taken to a hospital?
Chapter End Notes:
2nd story in my Back to School series.

Please R&R