- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The verdict is read
"God, I was so scared up there, I don't know why, but I was." Kate said as she wipe all of the tears out of her eyes.

"Hey, you did great." Tony said wrapping her in his arms and kissing her forehead.

"Trevor, please not in public." Gibbs said.

"Sorry sir."

"I think it's cute. I mean we all knew it was gonna happen so why hide it?" Abby asked cheerfully.

"Okay, can we stop talking about it and change the subject please." Kate begged.

"Trevor and Katherin sittin' in a tree." Kelly started.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Abby and Kelly choursed together.

"That's enough you two." Ducky said. "Although I must say that it was quite amusing." 

"Ducky!" Kate said outraged.

"I'm sorry, I just do." Ducky replied chuckling.

"Subject change please." Mcgee groaned. 

"Why, Tommy, does our fun annoy you?" Ziva asked.

"Yes."

"Well that just makes the fun funner." Ziva replied smiling.

"Okay, okay, new topic." Abby said.

"I need coffee, anyone else?" Gibbs asked. Everyones hand shot in the air except Kelly's. 

"Can you get me some hot chocolate, please?" She asked sweetly.

"Sure thing. I'll be back." and with that he left.

"So what do we do for two hours?" Mcgee asked.

"Well, I'm going to take JJ for a walk, any want to join me?" Kate asked.

"I will." Tony said, and before Abby could say anything he added, "One word and your hair will be pink tomorrow."

"Got'cha." Abby said, but smirked.

"Back." Gibbs said fifteen minutes later.

"Hey, Mr. Gibbson, Trevor and I are gonna take JJ for a walk."

"Alright, but be back before the verdict is read."

"Okay." and with that the two left.
€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$

"So." Tony said as he and Kate sat on a bench watching JJ play with other dogs.

"So." Kate repeated.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Tony asked for the umpteenth time.

"Yup."

"Then why were you about to cry?"

"Reliving something like that is hard, Tony, anyone would almost cry during something like that."

"Oh." Tony said not knowing what else to say.

"Tony?"

"Yeah?"

"What's gonna happen now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," Kate adjusted herself so she looked straight at Tony, "we're probably going to all live with Gibbs now, and he will try to keep us seperated as much as possible because of rule twelve and all. So what happens now."

"All I know is that I have never felt this feeling before, between you and me, and I'll do anything to keep it."

"Okay." Kate fell silet for a moment. "We should probably head back."

"Yup." Tony agreed.

"JJ!"
€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$

Tony and Kate reached the court room without a moment to spare and took their seats. The second they sat down, the jury came out and the judge asked, "Has the jury reached a verdict."

"Yes your honor. We find that the children have a happy life with Mr. Gibbson and they should stay with him."

"Yes!" Abby cried out and they all celebrated. JJ barked along with them and Nichole congradulated them. After the short celebration, Gibbs walked over to the judge and signed the adoption forms, but allowed the five "children" to keeptheir maiden names, a special treat for Tony and Kate.            
Chapter End Notes:
Please R&R