- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs talks to a judge
After a week, Kate was allowed to return home with Gibbs. She, Abby, and Mcgee were staying with Gibbs until other arangements could be made. As Kate had said, she didn't know who to trust anymore, so she stayed with Tony most of the time. Tony was too afraid to leave her alone and refused to leave her side. 

Gibbs was on his own mission while Kate was in the hospital. He had made a few calls and was now meeting with a judge.

"They are happy with me, your honor, I believe that it would be in their best interest to live with me, all of them." Gibbs explained.

"Yes, but do you know for sure that it is?" the judge asked.

"All I know is that they cannot be split up again. The triplets were just in a bombing situation and the twins were abused. They are comfortable around eachother, they need eachother, your honor." 

"I will say this. I will consider your request, Mr. Gibbson. The children can stay with you, for now. But in January, I will set them in fron of a jury and let them decided. Truthfully, I do not believe that a house of six children being taken care of by a father and his father is a very food living situation. I will see you in January."
€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$

"Everyone come downstairs please!" Gibbs called upstairs and then heard six pairs of feet run down the stairs and into the living room to join himself and Ducky. 

"What is it Gibbs?" Mcgee asked.

"I talked to a judge today…"

"Why did you talk to a judge, Boss?" Tony asked.

"I talked to a judge, Tony, because I want to adopt you guys. The judge said you would stay with me until January when we will be put in front of a jury and they will decide whether you will stay here or not. Are you all okay with that?"

"Hell yeah we are Gibbs!" Abby shouted as he ran over to hug him. 

"Oh, and one more thing. You guys are going to start school again tommorw, you scheduals are in the same order as last year, just different core classes. Kate, you also now have two art classes instead of one, okay."

"Yeah, th… thanks Gibbs." she replied. 

"Good. Now go on and get some rest, okay." Gobbs ordered.

"Night." they all said as they headed back upstairs to go to bed.
Chapter End Notes:
This chapter is really short but important