- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Title says it all
"Katherin." The principal called out of his office.

"Go ahead, Kat." Tony said.

Hesitantly, Kate stood and walked through the door and into the principal's office. 

"So, Kat, I see you flipped Kevin over a lunch table. I am quite impressed by your strength, but why did you do it?" he asked.

Kate didn't answer. In fact she wouldn't look at him. She knew her principal, Mr. Ashmen, was a kind man, but she didn't trust him and was scared.

"Kat, please answer the question." He tried again.

"I… I… want to see Trevor." Kate said.

"You can Kat, after you answer the questions." 

"Please let him come in, please." She begged.

"Kat, I know your scared, but please answer."

"He… he… was making fun of us." Kat finally answered. "He laughed at Zoey, and then he laughed at me and called me a bitch. He touched my face and I attacked out of self defense." 

"I see." Mr. Ashmen said as he wrote down what Kate was saying. "Now why did Zoey punch him?"

"To protect us. To tell him to back off. She's like that. Please let me see them." Kate begged, new tears forming in her eyes.

"Okay, Kat, you can go and see them." He said and led her to the door. On the other side, Mcgee and Abby had joined Tony and Ziva. Abby and Mcee looked as of they had been beaten up and Tony and Ziva were tending to them.

"Mrs. Milke, what happened now?" Mr. Ashmen said looking exausted.

"Kevin got back up after Zoey punched him and his goons attacked us sir." Abby said. She probably had the worst injury. The stitches that were still in her head ripped and she was bleeding. Upon seeing this, Kate flashed back.

~She was on a gurney, and she opened her eyes. She saw Abby, blood running down the side of her face and Mcgee with blood covering his arms. Then, everything was dark…~

"Kat, Kat you okay? Kat." She vaguely heard Tony's voice. 

"Kat, I'm okay, my stitches just reopened." It was Abby.

"Al… blood… hurt…"

"Kat, Kat it's okay." Tony reassured.

"Al… hurt…" Kate repeated, her eyes watery.

"Kat?" Tony asked, but Kate was too choked up to answer. "Come here Kat." 

Kate practicly threw herself into Tony embrace where she broke down. Tony held her and pet her hair.

"Kat, Kat you okay?" Gibbs asked as he ran into the office. Kate didn't even attempt to answer. "Is it okay for me to take them home?" Gibbs asked.

"Yes, they can go." Mr. Ashmen answered, "Take care of them, they're good kids."

"I will, don't worry." Gibbs reassured. "Come on. Trevor let me get Kat." 

Kate shook her head clinging onto Tony. "It's okay, sir, I'll carry her."

"Okay." Gibbs agreed. Tony quickly lifted Kate into his arms and carried her out to the car. When he sat down, Kate leaned over onto his shoulder and fell asleep.
Chapter End Notes:
Hey, I need an opinion for what will happen at the end of this series. Anyone interested in helping please email me. Thanks :)

please rate and review