[Reviews - 18] Printer
Summary: Something terrible happens to Tony and he looses all his hope. He fears to tell his friends what happend. Will Gibbs be able to find out at the end what happend? Will he be able to help him?
Rated: R
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: Angst, Drama, First Time, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Dark story, Disturbing imaginery, Drug use, Multiple partners, Non-con, Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 14664 Read: 40361
Published: 01/03/2010 Updated: 01/07/2010
Story Notes:
This Story is nothing for minors!!! It is for adults only! Please stay away if you are not old enough. I warn everybody that it contains explicit description of rape by several men, suicidal thoughts and suicide attempts of a major character. If we will have a happy ending I don't know yet and it depends on the wishes of my readers as we go along.

Please forgive me that I not post my name and that I disabled the function to send feedback by e-mail. I posted a story here before and even warned the readers about the content. People who were not happy with what was happening to the characters started to harrass me badly and seemed not to understand that as the word says it is fiction. It was getting quiet much and made me think to never post a fiction here again. But since I can have the option to block the e-mails and even hide my username I thought I might try it again.

Please don't understand me wrong: I like comments, reviews and fair critisizm. But what was going on with my previous story made me act more carefully. Please feel free to submit reviews/ideas and comments. But before you tell me you don't like what happened even if I warned you about I just want to tell that you better have staid away from this story. If the feedback should reach me you have to pots an officialy review and not send it by e-mail. E-mails will never reach me.

To all sane readers: Hope you will like it!

Disclaimer: I don't own nothing!

1. When we loose hope by BrightAngel2009 [Reviews - 3] (0 words)
Something terrible happens to Tony and he looses all his hope. He fears to tell his friends what happend. Will Gibbs be able to find out at the end what happend? Will he be able to help him?

2. None by BrightAngel2009 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
See Overview/Chapter 1

3. None by BrightAngel2009 [Reviews - 2] (0 words)
See Summary/Chapter 1

4. None by BrightAngel2009 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
See summary/chapter 1

5. None by BrightAngel2009 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
See summary/chapter 1

6. None by BrightAngel2009 [Reviews - 3] (0 words)
See summary/chapter 1
Several spoilers for season 1-7

7. None by BrightAngel2009 [Reviews - 8] (0 words)
See summary/chapter 1
Spoilers season 2-6