[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: A twisted childhood leads one young women to find her comfort in both work and play and Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs becomes her dance partner when she murders a small time drug dealer. The lines between business and pleasure are easily blurred as he studies a woman who would do anything for a thrill and he learns that every action has its consequences. But as they fall deeper into a world of espionage and secrets, Gibbs is the only one who knows how far he can bend the rules and Sarai is forced to question the orders she has always relied upon to survive.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gen, Het, Abby/McGee, Other Het Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Ari Haswari, Donald Mallard, Faith Coleman, Gerald Jackson, Hollis Mann, Jeanne Benoit, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, Kate Todd, La Grenouille, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Michelle Lee, Mike Franks, Original character, Other, T.C. Fornell, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Action, Angst, Case, Drama, Established relationship, First Time, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Series
Pairing: Gibbs/Other, Abby/McGee, DiNozzo/Ziva, Gibbs/Jen, Jen/Other, Palmer/Michelle
Warnings: Dark story, Rape, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 19582 Read: 8952
Published: 01/04/2010 Updated: 01/04/2010
Story Notes:
Hey, so if you've read my fan-fics before, you know that I am constantly changing them and every now and then one of my stories will go far enough off track hat I have to rename it and start over. This is one of those stories. I have three verions: Lessons/Matchmaker, Suicide Alley, and now Monster. Monster is more focused on the drama than on the case, and I chose to kill off far less of my characters. If you liked the earlier two verions, you'll probably like this one too, although you may find a scene or two that are identical. Please review and send me your feedback, I truly love to hear it, especially if you think I've done something really stupid and annoying. Thanks so much, I hope you enjoy!

1. Mistakes by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Sarai's upbringing has never been normal, and she herself has never been easy to understand, but after his first run-in with the mysterious child-spy, Gibbs is determined to try.

2. Hell on Earth by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
When Jen's job finds its way back to her father and daughter, Sarai's way of life will never be the same. What used to be a game has become dangerously real and she turns to the very work that destroyed her to build herself back up. But once she begins to bury the past, will she be able to escape the future?

3. Paradise by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
What starts as an assignment fling becomes a little more intense as Gibbs challenges Sarai's view of the world. He offers her a way out and a chance to make her own way, and she wants more than anything to take it.

4. Controlled by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Sarai has run away from love, but quickly discovers that she can't escape from it, no matter how many mile she puts between herself and the agent who turned her world upside down. Her family in America was shattered long ago, but old friends in Israel are ready to welcome her back if she can only keep from pushing them away. But a call from a teammate forces her to choose between her loyalty to her family and her loyalty to Gibbs, and she realizes that there are some things more important than control.