[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Sarai has chosen to disobey a direct order to save her ex-lover, at the expense of her brother's life. Horrified by how easy it was to execute a coworker and brother, she banishes herself to her old hometown and to life as a civilian. But since the death of one of his agents, Gibbs has been looking for answers, and he seems to think that the beautiful ex-spy has them. When they meet face-to-face after almost eight years apart, it becomes clear that neither of them has forgotten what it was like to be reckless. Life starts to speed up around them as they stand still in the left-over emotions from their last relationship, and they are forced to have faith in each other, even when everything else tells them that they are in way over their heads.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gen, Het, Abby/McGee, Other Het Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Ari Haswari, Donald Mallard, Gerald Jackson, Hollis Mann, Jeanne Benoit, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, Kate Todd, La Grenouille, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Michelle Lee, Mike Franks, Original character, Other, T.C. Fornell, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Established relationship, First Time, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Series
Pairing: Gibbs/Other, Abby/McGee, DiNozzo/Ziva, Palmer/Michelle
Warnings: Dark story, Rape, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 23378 Read: 7973
Published: 01/04/2010 Updated: 01/04/2010
Story Notes:
Ah, the part of the story that I just in order to kill less people and better fit my timeline. I hope all of you murder mystery buffswill forgive me and keep reading

1. Fresh Start by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Sarai's new life as a civilian is very different, but she's determined to stick it out. A visit from an old friend makes it that much harder for her to forget her past.

2. Ordinary People by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Sarai and Gibbs figure out that life is full of surprises, and while you can expect the unexpected, it doesn't make it any easier to make the right choice when it happens.

3. Choices by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
When a bomb goes off on a ship, Gibbs is left with amnesia and struggles to reconcile his grief over Shannon and Kelly's death with the way he feels about Sarai. But in all the mess and confusion, he can't seem to make the right choices and her faith in him is fading quickly.

4. Together by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs tries to fix his broken marriage. But after promising Sarai that she was right to trust him and then leaving her alone with their two new-born children, he's beginning to realize just how easy it is to break a heart beyond repair.