[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Jennifer Sheppard, former Director of NCIS is dead, and, as often happens when the deceased's lives are investigated to find a killer, her MOAS (mother of all secrets) comes to light. The players? One Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs-lover, a fifteen year old girl, a boarding school for the children of diplomats, princes and spies, oh my, and Leon Vance-a man with something to hide and something to gain. Can they reconcile their differences in time, or will Jenny's death prove too destructive?
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gen, Het, Abby/McGee, Other Het Pairings Characters: Timothy McGee, T.C. Fornell, Original character, Mike Franks, Michelle Lee, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Jimmy Palmer, Jenny Shephard, Donald Mallard, Anthony DiNozzo, Abby Sciuto, Ziva David
Genre: Song fic, Series, Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Friendship, Established relationship, Drama, Character study, Angst, Alternate Universe
Pairing: Abby/McGee, DiNozzo/Ziva, Gibbs/Jen, Palmer/Michelle
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 16488 Read: 34198
Published: 02/03/2010 Updated: 02/03/2010
Story Notes:
In case you haven't noticed, I've got this thing about Jenny having a daughter. I know my last story with a mini-Sheppard didn't sit so well with everyone, so here's a far more conventional (and more realistic) option for those of you who thought I was being just a little too bizarre.

1. Remember Me by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs remembers his former/current lover and gets a big surprise.

2. Discovery by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs tries to help his lover's daughter, but he quickly realizes that there's mre to the story than meets the eye.

3. Lost Without You by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs and Cali each receive a visit from Jenny, and both get the answers they needed.

4. Necessary Faith by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Cali feels the need to go to church, and Gibbs gets the chance to return to the faith he's abandoned so many times.

5. Boarding School by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs gets a crash course in the world of boarding schools, and Cali's secret becomes public property.

6. Politics by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Cali introduces her new friend to her father and gets an unexpected offer from the new Director of NCIS.

7. Learning To Live by KatelynGibbs [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Abby offers Cali an ultimatum and some good advice and Ziva decides to play matchmaker.