- Text Size +
Story Notes:
BEWARE: Ziva bashing inside as well as main character death. Remember, this is an AU and Ziva is not the same person in this world as she is in the normal NCIS universe.
Author's Chapter Notes:
An AU with the premise that shape shifters are the norm.

Tony belongs to Gibbs and is his second-in-command. His whole world is rocked when a trusted ally betrays his trust.
Tony grimaced as he crashed back into the training mat. Ziva was on top of him, hands pinning his wrists, with her usual catlike grace. She was the only non-wolf lycanthrope on the team, but what she brought to the table made up for her smell. At least most of the time, when she wasn't pinning him to the ground, emphasizing her dominance.



While definably of the submissive persuasion, Tony had fought for and held his second-in-command position for over three years. He had not had any problems from any of the other team members.



He, of course, submitted to Gibbs who was his team-leader and mate.



Kate, the third ranking member, bickered with him incessantly but always followed pack order when it was important.



McGee, while a dominant, understood that Tony had higher precedent and more experience than the probie.



Abby and Ducky even had no problems falling in line, even with Ducky being the pack mediator for the entire Northern U.S. He held higher precedent than even Gibbs when it came to the bigger picture.



Ziva, however, had been a thorn in Tony's side when it came to pack hierarchy ever since she had started with NCIS after helping put down her murderous, terrorist of a brother.

“Yield,” she hissed into his ear.

“I am not going to ever yield to you, Ziva. Why do you keep at this?” Tony finally snapped back, baring his teeth in defiance, instead of his neck as she wanted.

“You are not worthy to be second to someone as powerful as Gibbs,” she retorted and placed more pressure on Tony’s wrists. Tony suddenly wished he hadn’t rashly agreed to come to the gym after hours to work out their issue privately.

Ziva was glaring down at him in a cold, calculated manner that he had only ever seen her wear when it came to catching the numerous murderers, rapists, terrorist, and such.

“Gibbs is one of the most powerful alpha’s this side of the hemisphere and he should have a second who is equally powerful, not some weak submissive pup. He needs a mate who will allow him the right to search out a bitch and have a litter before his potent days are gone. Pups that will be equally strong and have the ability to lead packs into mighty alliances,” she continued ranting in a way that Tony immediately recognized as the influence of one red-headed director.

Jenny Shepherd had been the only other issue to Gibbs and his foundling mating. They had run circles around each other for eons and Gibbs had only recently taken Tony to bed, though Tony had bared his neck and offered his body the first day he was hired. Upon finding out that her former lover had bedded his subordinate, Shepherd had pulled Gibbs into her office, and slammed the doors shut. Something that was highly inappropriate for a mated wolf.

The doors hadn’t stopped Tony and the rest of the team from hearing the reaming out Gibbs had received about obligation to pack and the future welfare of the Wolf breed. At the end Gibbs had simply glared at the woman and walked out. He had grabbed Tony by his upper arm and dragged him out of the building. Tony had been sure that Gibbs was about to repudiate him and send him back to the streets. A lone wolf that had been tossed from a pack would be assigned to an interim pack and would more than likely end up being a bitch for free use in the red-light district.

Gibbs had proved him wrong though. He had finally stopped in the parking garage and had taken one look in Tony’s eyes before smacking him upside the head and muttering, “Idiot.”

Then he had kissed him senseless and taken him fast and furious over the hood of Director Shepherd’s BMW. After making sure their seed and scent had been left as a reminder Gibbs had dragged Tony downtown to the local Lycanthrope Registration Headquarters and officially logged Tony in as his mate and second. Then he had gone a step further and had taken Tony next door to be branded his. Tony now had Gibbs initials and their pack number scrawled in elaborate calligraphy across his back and a thick gold plated collar adorned with one simple emerald around his neck.

The swift knee to Tony’s groin had him flashing back to his current surroundings in a heartbeat. He grunted, but pushed up trying to throw the mossad operative off of him. Ziva simply smirked and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

“When I am done killing you, I will erase all signs of my involvement and have your body dumped on Gibbs’ desk. He will be so distraught that he will be putty for my lady’s hands and since she is above breeding age, I will be given the task to bear his whelps. I will think of you while riding him to completion. Your sacrifice will be most appreciated if only by me,” Ziva laughed as Tony saw red. He bucked up in anger, but immediately felt a sharp prick to his neck. A sense of euphoria swept through him and he looked up at Ziva questionably.

“Just a small sedative to make this much easier,” she murmured as she rolled off of him and fetched her silver knife from her boot. Tony urged himself to move, but found himself heavily weighted down by the drugs.

“He’ll know and he will kill you,” he managed to murmur before passing out completely.

“Oh no, Tony, he will never know and I just regret that I can’t turn you over to the district to do with as they please for your daring to rise above your station,” Ziva hissed and brought the knife above her head. She was inches from his heart when she felt a shock to her chest. She looked down in disbelief as the blood splattered out and then up in shock at the angry face of one Timothy McGee.

She did not have a chance to even blink as another shot rang true through her brains.

Tony whimpered as he started to come through. His head was pounding and he knew something was wrong, but he couldn’t remember what. He quickly ran through his memories trying to place what had happened and flashes of Ziva and the fight rushed through him. His eyes shot open just as the soothing tones of Tim’s voice reached him.

“It’s ok, Tony, she’s dead. I’m just sorry I couldn’t leave her for Gibbs to kill as was his right. I couldn’t let her have the chance to recover and take another shot at you. Can’t lose you, Tony and it would mean losing our alpha too. You’re both to special.”

Tim’s eyes held a haunting memory and Tony vaguely remembered that Tim’s previous pack had all been hunted down and destroyed. Tony weakly reached out and grabbed Tim’s hand and squeezed tight.

“Pack brother, I owe you a life-debt, name your payment,” he managed to croak out.

“Just stay alive, Tony, and keep our leader alive too,” Tim answered solemnly, while brushing Tony’s hair out of his eyes.

“Where…” Tony struggled to sit up and was pleased by Tim’s help. The younger man shifted to allow Tony to sit while leaning against Tim’s strong build.

“Dead, over there, and two shots. One to her heart and the other through her head. I wasn’t going to give her the opportunity to heal and kill us both before Gibbs could get here,” Tim answered and inhaled deeply of his pack’s second’s scent. The scent of the leader-mate was strong and alive, if a little drugged, and calmed Tim’s raging fury over the betrayal of a team mate and a lover.

“I called Gibbs and told him to get over here, Tony. I didn’t tell him what happened, though, figured I might save the people on the road his pure rage,” Tim gave Tony a small lopsided grin and Tony responded with one of his own.

This was the sight Gibbs was greeted with when he entered the private NCIS gym. He growled in confusion, but held tight to his emotions. He sincerely doubted that Tim would call and out himself if he was making a play for his second.

Tim and Tony noticed him at the same time and Tim immediately bared his neck in submission. Gibbs shot him a questioning look as the scent of blood overwhelmed his senses. He looked over and down at Ziva and then back to the boys for an answer.

By the time they had explained, Gibbs was pacing in pure anger. He stalked over the pair and pulled Tim up by his coat collar.

“It was my right to bleed her,” he snarled and bared his teeth. Tim dropped his head in submission and made his body go limp, even though it was against his own natural instincts.

“I could not give her the chance to heal, alpha, I’m sorry. I won’t lose another pack when I can do something about it,” Tim explained softly and brushed his head against Gibbs hand which had loosened considerably to let the younger agent down. Gibbs sighed in understanding and pulled the man to him, allowing Tim to inhale deeply and drink in the scent of his pack-leader.

“Come on, Tim, help me get Tony in the car,” Gibbs finally stepped back from the other man’s comfort scenting.

Tim sheepishly nodded and went to help. With very little effort they had Tony in and Gibbs ordered Tim to stay and handle the clean up.

“I’ll take care of Jen. You just tell the crew when they come that it was a fight for dominance with Tony and you were called to witness. Tell them she pulled a knife in direct defiance of the code and you shot her as is considered a righteous kill,” Gibbs told the younger man and Tim nodded in agreement then shot Gibbs a knowing grin.

“Just get your mate home and comfort each other,” he said while heading back inside.

“Oh, I plan to,” Gibbs laughed and slid into the driver’s seat.

Tony looked over at his boss as they headed back to the house.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about the sparring, alpha,” he whispered hoarsely.

Gibbs nodded and answered, “We’ll talk about that later, Tony.”

The rest of the ride was silent and peaceful and the made it home without incident. When they finally made it through the door Tony found himself immediately crushed into the wall with his arms above his head, pinned.

“Do not move,” Gibbs growled. Tony just nodded in understanding. Gibbs immediately set to work ripping off his clothes and tearing into his jeans with his canines. Tony groaned as Gibbs palmed his cock through his boxers.

“Mine,” Gibbs whispered and set to work biting into Tony’s skin and setting claiming marks from his neck all the way to his pelvis. When Gibbs was on his knees and finally to Tony’s dick he lapped out and swirled his tongue around the head. Tony moaned and couldn’t help thrusting into the velvet heat.

A sharp slap to his thigh made him think twice about doing it again, though.

“Gonna fuck you into the mattress, Tony, need to claim you,” Gibbs whispered throatily. Tony realized with shock that Gibbs sounded choked up. He looked down in bewilderment.

“My whole-being is yours, master. I bare my neck of my own free will and I take you into me as a gift and privilege,” the words were old and ancient. There were many variations over the centuries, but the general gist had always been the free submission of one to his or her alpha.

They were words that Tony had desperately wanted to say before, but had never known for sure if Gibbs truly meant to keep him. The fact that Gibbs was almost crying over him quickly changed his view on that opinion.

“Upstairs, now,” Gibbs ordered and smacked Tony smartly on the ass when he turned to race up them.

Gibbs caught him around the waist as they both reached the bed and they fell in a tumble of legs, arms, and torsos. There was a mock fight for dominance until Tony ended up on the bottom, wrists pinned smartly to a flat surface for the second time that day. This time, however, it was completely welcome.

Gibbs took his mouth in a bruising kiss and Tony immediately felt his body go lax in submission. He willed Gibbs to realize that he was giving up everything he had to give. He was sure Gibbs got the picture because when the older man leaned back on his haunches to admire his mate, Gibbs’ eyes were shining with pride and affection.

“I need to take you now,” Gibbs finally said and Tony immediately felt slick fingers opening him up. He groaned as he realized Gibbs had somehow gotten the lube and prepped his fingers while kissing Tony senseless.

“Fuck yourself on my fingers, Tony, let me see you open yourself up,” Gibbs dirtily ordered. Tony groaned again, louder this time, as he bounced his body up and down on Gibbs’ thick digits. Finally, after Gibbs had scissored his fingers several times and opened Tony up substantially, he lined his dick up to the his bottom’s tight hole and thrust in up to the hilt.

Tony arched up as Gibbs immediately set a pounding pattern and it wasn’t long before he was begging for release.

“That’s it, babe, come for me,” Gibbs whispered and wrapped his hand around Tony’s dick. Tony was spilling over before he had even completed one stroke. Gibbs immediately picked up his tempo as Tony’s body relaxed even more.

Finally with the velvet heat trembling around his dick Gibbs howled into the air and released his orgasm, shooting deep into his mates loving ass.

“Mine,” he whispered one more time, before collapsing on to the bed and dragging Tony over and against him. Tony immediately snuggled back into his alpha’s arms.

“Always…yours,” he answered and quickly fell asleep.
Chapter End Notes:
BEWARE: Ziva bashing inside as well as main character death.

Remember, this is an AU and Ziva is not the same person in this world as she is in the normal NCIS universe.