- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Hi I'm a new writer here. I can say I'm not that good but I'm trying my best. If I get 10 reviews on this thing, I'll continue writing, but diffrent story line but I'll still include my new character. Speaking of it, I hope you'll like it. But the thing is, this is my English assignment but I would just like to post it to see if people will like my writing. If you don't, it's ok I'll probably continue or whatever. Enjoy it. :) Please don't be harsh on me. :) I'll put up the next chapter after I get my 10 reviews from different people :D In advance, I'm so sorry if they're too short but please bear with me. I'm just 16 and I go to school. I sometimes don't have a time to go to a computer. So yeah.. Enjoy and have fun :)
Author's Chapter Notes:
There's a newly arrived person in NCIS. Who is this person?

And a case that will turn this new person into a very different one.

Special Agent of the Major Case Response Team Leroy Jethro Gibbs sits comfortably surrounded by his Field Agents who are doing their paperwork. Special Agent and Senior Field Agent of the Major Case Response Team Anthony DiNozzo, or known as “Tony” in their team; Special Agent and Junior Field Agent Timothy “Tim” McGee; and Special Agent and Probationary Field Agent Ziva David, are all sitting in their respective work stations in the bullpen or team floor.

Their silence was interrupted by Gibbs’ phone ringing. “Gibbs” he answered with no expression, making him one of the best agents. “Yeah... On my way.” flips the phone close and stands up and went to the director’s office.

Gibbs came back and stood at centre of the bullpen, looking around his agents from where he is. He looks at McGee who looks back at him weirdly. “What?” Gibbs mouths to McGee. He shook his head at him and went back to his paperwork. Gibbs paces around the bullpen which made all his agents dizzy by following him with their gaze.

“Boss, was sup?” Tony asked, looking confused.

“We have a case. And were��"“

“Oh great! I haven’t even finished my paperwork yet.” Ziva said, throwing her hands up in the air in surrender. Gibbs gives her the you interrupted me, Ziva look. Looking startled, she gestured him to continue what he was saying.

“...And were waiting for somebody.” He continues. “She will be here any minute.”

“She?” McGee asked.

They all heard the ding sound of the elevator which indicates of someone getting out or getting into it. All intrigued, they all realised that they are staring on a slim built young lady with a strawberry blonde hair, wearing her formal U.S. Air Force uniform. It says on her tag that her last name is Flamham.

The lady paces quickly into Gibbs’ open arms, embracing like they’ve never seen each other in years. The three agents looked at each other confusingly, as if asking each one of them who the hell is that beautiful, tall lady standing just in the middle of their very own bullpen. Who is she? Another Gibbs’ ex wife? Probably not.

Chapter End Notes:
Hi I'm a new writer here. I can say I'm not that good but I'm trying my best. If I get 10 reviews on this thing, I'll continue writing, but diffrent story line but I'll still include my new character. Speaking of it, I hope you'll like it. But the thing is, this is my English assignment but I would just like to post it to see if people will like my writing. If you don't, it's ok I'll probably continue or whatever. Enjoy it. :) Please don't be harsh on me. :) I'll put up the next chapter after I get my 10 reviews from different people :D

In advance, I'm so sorry if they're too short but please bear with me. I'm just 16 and I go to school. I sometimes don't have a time to go to a computer. So yeah.. Enjoy and have fun :)