- Text Size +

“Oh... Nice to see you, Elle.” Gibbs kissed her on the forehead and released her from his arms.

“Yeah I know right? As in OMG! I haven’t seen you for like... 2 years?” Elle or Flamham said in a formal but girlish voice, whatever her name or position is. Gibbs smiled in exchange.

But the two of them seem to forget the agents around them. Gibbs owes them an explanation. He looks around them, grinning. “This is Flight Lieutenant Emmanuelle Flamham. She is my��"” here we go “��"niece in law.” Then the agents sighed with an oh sound in unison, relieved. “Grab your gears. We’re going to the crime scene.” Throws a set of gear to Elle and they all rode the elevator altogether.

When they all entered the crime scene, they smelled the stinking smell of the place. The weird part of it is they are in one of the classrooms in Wentworth High School inside a Marines’ Camp, looking at the dead man on the floor. They’ve been informed that he is a P.E. teacher.

“Wow, I couldn’t believe it. Who would kill a poor young man like him?” Elle wondered to herself, but said it aloud.

Tony paced close to her and whispered to her, his lips nearly touching her ear. “There’s only one way to find out.” Winks at her and continues to walk towards the dead man. This made Elle blush.

When all of the agents arrived at the scene, Dr. Donald Mallard and his probationary assistant Jimmy Palmer are already there, checking the body.

“Oh what a pleasure Jethro!” then he looks around the agents and saw Elle. “My dear Emmanuelle! I didn’t expect to see you again in this unpleasant place.”

“Ducky!” Elle reached out for him but he gestured her to stop.

“Not here, dear. My hands are pure with blood and I wouldn’t want to put them in your clean uniform.” Elle nodded eagerly.

“McGee, take photos around here, find evidence as well. David and DiNozzo, interview every each and one of the people in this school.” Gibbs said.

“Yes boss on it.” DiNozzo starts to pace out and all of them nodded.

“Jethro I have something for you.” Ducky said.

“All ears to you, Duck.”

“Our dead person here is named Sergeant Terrence Van Covey. He is 22 years old. Well as we can see here he’s bathing with a red pool of blood. He’s got multiple wounds in the chest; we can say his entire front torso. I might need to take him to the autopsy to determine what might have killed him. This young man also suffered in some kind of medicine or he was chocked. Not by a person because he doesn’t have any marks on his neck.” Ducky pointing on the head of the dead person. “He might also suffered from a blow in the head. But apart from that my dear friend Jethro, this is all I’ve got and Mr. Palmer here will need to take this gentleman at NCIS. We’ll see you there.”

Gibbs asks Elle to help McGee on finding evidence.

Chapter End Notes:
Well.. Excellent. Chapter 2's up. I just had some difficulties figuring out how to post chapters of a story. lol. I hope I would get used to this XD