- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Once Upon An NCIS

Hansel and Gretel

Tony and Abby

Tony and Abby were listening to their father and step mom talk to each other in the living room. They could tell that their step mom did not like them because she was trying to have their dad lead them into the forest and leave them there. Tony took off and started to put pebbles into his pants pockets. If they were going to be abandoned in the forest he would have to use something to make a trail for them to get back. His sister Abby had followed him and saw what he was doing and so she grabbed some more pebbles and put them in her pants pockets. They were going to go today and they wanted to make sure they were finished doing this before their Dad and step mom found them.

They both straightened when they heard their Dad coming towards them. "Kids, we are going to go for a walk."

They both got their coats and started to walk with their Dad. Tony had told Abby that he would be the first one to drop the pebbles if he didn't have anymore than he would give Abby a sign to start dropping the rest.

Their father had stopped and told them to stay there and then turned to go back home. The two kids stood there and closed their eyes. They were glad that they had dropped pebbles because they had no idea where they were.

"I don't like our step mom."

"Neither do I, Abby." Replied Tony.

They waited a few hours and then finally made their way back towards their house. When they got back their step mom was so angry and had grabbed them both and shoved them into the room downstairs and locked them inside. There were no windows and no way to get out. That night they were given only bread and water for dinner and then locked back up.

The next day they were taken out and once again their father had led them away from the house. Tony had started to drop the crumbs of bread on the ground not knowing that birds were picking them up and eating them as fast as Tony was dropping them.

Their father had stopped and looked at his two children and then hugged them both. He then took off towards the house. Tony and Abby stood there and wondered why he was leaving them behind when they both knew that he loved them.

Tony looked around trying to find the last breadcrumb that he had dropped, but couldn't find anything.

"The bread crumbs are gone."

"The birds must have taken them."

Tony and Abby started walking around when they found a house that was made of gingerbread and candy. They quickly went up to the house and started eating it. They were so hungry that they didn't see a person walk up towards them.

"Come in children." The two children looked up saw the woman standing there.

When the children went inside and Tony was put into a cage. The woman had tied his hands behind his back and told Abby to clean the house. If she didn't do what she wanted her to do then she would eat her brother.

Abby quickly did what she was told and cleaned the house. The woman started to force feed Tony because she was still going to eat him and when she was done she closed the door to the cage. Later on the woman grabbed Tony's hand, but found a chicken bone that Abby had put into the cage. The woman turned and started to put the oven on and had opened it up. Abby had shoved the woman inside the oven and closed it and then quickly ran to her brother and untied his hands and both of them stepped out of the house to find their Mom and Dad waiting for them and they lived happily ever after.

The End