- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Once Upon An NCIS

Little Mermaid

Little Ziva

Ziva David looked around at her older sisters and wondered what it was like to go above ground and be on dry land. She had asked one of her sisters and she had told her that she loved going above and walking around.

One day she went up and looked around and saw the most handsome man she had ever seen. The man had dark hair and was standing there on the ship looking out onto the water. She fell in love with him and wanted to go towards him, but she knew that it was forbidden. Suddenly there was a storm and the man fell over board. She looked around and quickly raced towards the fallen man. She grabbed him and made her way towards the land and dumped him. She was lucky that he didn't wake up and see her. She took one last look at him and dived underwater and made her way towards her grandmother. She loved her grandmother. She asked her grandma about humans and she had told her that merfolk lived much longer than humans did.

She thought about it again and then made a decision and swam away from home and made her way towards the sea witch. She had asked the sea witch to make her have legs because she wanted to meet the man she fell in love with. The witch said yes, but she would have to give her, her voice. She had a lovely singing voice and so she said yes and suddenly she had legs when she broke the surface of the sea.

She smiled as she made her way towards the land and started to walk, but it was tricky at first and then finally she got used to it. She made her way towards the town in the clearing and wandered around the town and she saw the man that she had fell in love with. His name was Tony and he was supposed to be marring a girl that he had never seen. She catches the man's attention and he sees her and grins then walks towards her.

"Hello, my name is Tony DiNozzo. What's your name?"

She points to her neck and try's to say that she can't talk, but she dances for him instead. He quickly fell in love with her and wanted to marry her. He tells his father that he doesn't want to marry the other girl, but wants to marry Ziva. He had only gotten her name because she had written her name on the ground.

His father had told him that he had to see the other girl to see what she looked like and he agreed. When he saw her he quickly fell in love. He had told Ziva that he was going to marry the other girl whose name was Grace. Ziva was heartbroken and made her way towards the sea and threw herself into it. She had to find a way to do something. She was going to die because she had to make Tony fall in love with her and marry her. Her sister's gave her a knife and told her that if she killed Tony then she would be free and wouldn't die. She made her way towards his house and found him sleeping. She stood there, but couldn't bring herself to kill the man who she loved. She threw the knife in the ocean and then she herself followed a few minutes later.

The End