- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Once Upon An NCIS

Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Abby

The Scuito's were very happy as they showed their daughter Abigail nicknamed Abby to their friends. A woman who was not invited crashed the party and told her parents that when she grew up she would die when she pricked her finger on a spindle and then she left. One of her Aunt's made a spell that countered the curse that would let Abby die and so instead of killing the child it would only put her to sleep. Her father forbade the castle to have any spindles in the castle not knowing that the baby's Aunt made the spell. He did not want to lose his daughter when she was an adult.

The girl grew up and her parents and her Aunt's and Uncle's loved her. She didn't have a want in the world and she loved her parents and numerous Aunts and Uncles. She loved walking around the woods and she loved to take care of the animals that her parents owned.

Abby was an adult when she was exploring the dungeons of her house. She was too scared to do this as a child and so she never explored that part of the house. She went downstairs and on the last door she found a woman sitting near a spindle and she wondered what it was like to do what she was doing. She made her way to the spindle and pricked her finger and quickly went to sleep. The woman's curse was fulfilled.

One of her Aunts found her and put the whole castle to sleep. It was a year and when somebody found the way to wake her up.

A young Tim McGee had heard the story of the sleeping princess. He wanted to see what the young princess looked like and since he was an adult he didn't have to ask his parents. He made his way towards the castle and went inside.

When he saw the sleeping princess he quickly fell in love. He smiled down at her and gave her a kiss and then straightened up. Suddenly the princess's eyes opened and sat up. She looked around and when she saw Tim she smiled. Her parents and the other employees had also woke up too.

A month later after Tim and Abby were dating, Tim had asked her hand in marriage and she said yes. The ceremony was beautiful and the two newlyweds went on their honeymoon. A year later they were blessed with twins. A boy and a girl. The boy was named Tim Anthony McGee and the girl was Gloria Isabella McGee. They were both beautiful children and their parents quickly fell in love with the two infants.

The End