- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Author's Note: Yes, I know the three little boys doesn't work for the story, but I wanted to make it kind of like the three little pigs. I couldn't put it in as three little men, so I decided to put in three little boys.

Once Upon An NCIS

Three Little Pigs

Three Little Boys

Tony, Tim and Jethro were standing in the kitchen when their mother told them to go make their fortune. They boys headed out into the forest and started to make their homes. Tony made his home out of straw and sat back as he surveyed his handiwork. Tim made his house out of sticks and he looked around and smiled at the work that he had done. Jethro had made his home out of bricks and when he was done he looked around and smirked. He knew that this would be a strong house.

One day a wolf came up to Tony's house and started talking to the boy

"Little boy, little boy let me in."

"Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin!"

"Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down!"

The wolf huffed and puffed and blew the house down. When he was done he went to the other house and talked to the other boy.

"Little boy, little boy let me in."

"Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin!"

"Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down!"

The wolf huffed and puffed and the house blew down. After the wolf was done with that house he went to the next one and talked to the last boy.

"Little boy, little boy let me in."

"Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin!"

"Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down!"

The wolf huffed and puffed, but the house would not blow down. The wolf stood there and then tried to get the boy to come out, but the boy would not leave the house. The wolf then yelled at the boy that he was coming down the chimney and so he did. Jethro quickly started the fire in the fireplace and boils water in the pot he put on the fire. The wolf falls into the pot and the boy puts the lid on the pot and traps the wolf.

The End