- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is an Outtake/Sequel for my Haiti story and thus part of my Sam-Universe but it can be read separately as a PWP, there’s no one involved but our boys. The prompt was ‘vacation’. I wrote it while waiting for my new laptop as an apology for ‘my buyer’ for the long wait.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Nothing like a vacation and a lake at night to invoke a little playfulness.
.-#-.

There weren’t any streetlights or any other artificial lights along this part of the lake shore. The remote location had been one of the main reasons to choose this particular hotel. A hundred years or two back it had been the summer house of a minor aristocrat who fancied living ‘rough’ during the height of the summer heat where everyone who could afford it fled the capital. Rough, of course, meant in this case a multi-story stone house with lavish country styled furniture, rooms for his family and staff, with a pier at the lake for the yacht and a forest for hunting.

Sometimes the faint noise of a car passing on the street on the other side of the building could be heard, but otherwise the two men strolling down the path to the water, side by side, could have been the last two humans awake for all they knew. They weren’t in a hurry, not at all. The cloudless sky with its nearly full moon washed every color out into shades of gray but provided enough light for them to amble along without stumbling over anything. Halfway down the shore they stopped, their shoulders brushing and the silver-haired of the pair pointed out something far out on the water, one of the sailboats. His companion chuckled softly and after a little while they strolled forward again till they reached the pier.

Their feet didn’t make any sound on the old wooden planks. The two men loosened the big bath towels around their hips, letting them, as well as a small satchel, fall.

Large boulders created a natural harbor and divided the hotel’s private beach from the properties to the left and right. No one would be able to spy on them or complain about anything they did. Another time there would have been raunchy stories about spring breaks and skinny dipping. Or gruff comments about challenging the moon to a contest (and losing, even if his partner had a very nicely rounded backside) but tonight neither man felt the need to speak.

At home they could never do something like this. There was never time or place but here.… Nobody knew them, nobody would care. They slipped into the water. The surface layers were still warm, water being far better at retaining heat than earth or wood and sighs of contentment could be heard. For a time the men orbited each other, playfully circling as they enjoyed the experience of being nearly weightless. Liquid darkened the older man’s hair and plastered it to his skull until it wasn’t easily distinguishable from his dark haired partner’s.

Before long the nature of their game changed and their touching became more purposeful. One head disappeared under the surface and the visible swimmer held himself as still as possible. Suddenly there was splashing and movement, the second head disappearing underwater as well accompanied by an undignified yelp. It didn’t take long for both to reappear with audible spluttering, slightly frustrated grumbling and soft laughter, then whispered words.

One of them rubbed a hand over his head, making the short wet hair stand up in spikes and then began to look around, searching for something. They had drifted away from the pier in their romping, but now one figure returned to it, inspecting one of the poles and the rough length of rope someone had tied around. It might have been once used to tie a sailboat to the pier but now the old rope dangled uselessly and a little bit frayed down to the waterline. The man tugged on it and then grimaced. The rope felt rough and prickly on the exposed part and slimy in the water.

His companion joined him with a few powerful strokes of his arms. “Tony?” His voice wasn’t loud but it carried over the water.

“Gimme a sec Jethro, I have an idea.” The younger one answered and looked up at the planks of the pier, they were easily within his arms reach.

“You better. I don’t want to drown ‘cause of sheer stupid horniness”

Tony grinned unashamedly. “But what a way to go.”

Strong fingers gripped the edge of the planks, muscles bunched and a lean body heaved itself halfway out of the water and onto the pier. Upper body laying on the the wood, the man's legs still dangled into the lake as he reached for one of the bath towels. After the relative warmth of the water, the night air felt cold and harsh. It raised goose-bumps on his skin and the lean figure prepared to slink down again.

He paused as he heard his partner swimming nearer. The sudden press of his companion's body against his legs and backside froze him further. One calloused hand rose from the water and pressed flat against the small of his back, silently commanding the dark haired man to hold still, the other hand gripped the planks for leverage. Rivulets of water were pearling down over pale planes and angles, leaving glittering trails for adventurous lips to follow and explore until the younger man was shivering helplessly.

The lack of traction, and ground under the second man's feet, shouldn’t have provided enough force to back up the command but it wasn’t needed. The younger man held onto the wood, slippery from his wet body, for dear life. He desperately tried to follow the silent wish of his partner to stay where he was, to hold still, to endure and enjoy.

And the man in the water was making it a challenge to hold still. Teeth lightly sinking into pale globes, long licks, nuzzling and kissing them in turn. Each type of touch elicited a different response from the recipient; startled little yelps whenever the teeth insisted on playing, sighs and moans for the licks and kisses. It was a private kind of symphony.

The slight night breeze picked up, insistent on participating as an unwelcome intruder and adding a not so pleasurable cold touch to the play.

The gray haired man placed his hands beside his partner's on the planks and now it was his turn to heave himself up, shielding his partner from behind with fresh wetness and fleeting body warmth. The younger man was pressed back against him invitingly but it wasn’t the other man's intent to stay, not for long, but to reach for the nearly forgotten satchel he had brought and to snatch something out of it before gliding down again, taking his partner with him into the comparatively warm lake.

The dark haired man held onto the towel, not caring that it got wet. Using it to dry off wasn’t on the agenda at all. Before he did anything else he pressed a passionate kiss on the mouth of his lover, cold on the outside but oh so hot within, then turned around and intertwined the soaking wet terry cloth securely with the old rope around the pole. His lover quickly caught on to his plan and four hands made short work of creating a little help to keep them from drowning.

“I’ll play anchor.” Tony said and held onto the improvised rope and stretched out until just his shoulders, head and arms were out of the water, the rest of his body enticingly floating just under the surface.

Jethro glided between Tony’s spread legs, until he could press a soft kiss to cold, wet ear, whispering softly “Aren’t you always?”

For a time no obvious movement could be seen and their shadowy forms melted with the darkness of the pier, flowing with the natural movement of the waves. Then something landed with a light clutter on the planks, skittering over them and nearly plummeting down into the water on the other side.

“We… should make sure… pick up before… wouldn’t be good for it to be found… tomorrow.” Tony’s voice sounded strained and breathless.

“You’re still able to talk? I must be doing something wrong.” Jethro altered his movements, no longer working with the waves but against them.

The next sounds out of Tony’s mouth didn’t resemble words at all.

Waves kept splashing against poles, against pale flesh, not really caring about this temporary obstruction to their way, in the grand scheme of things it didn’t matter, but for now they provided shelter and adversary both to these strangers. Afterward both men, spent and satisfied, would move with them again, not against. Maybe the gray haired man would rest against his leaner partner until they caught their breath, secure in the knowledge that his partner wouldn’t let them slip under. Perhaps they would look up at the sky, listen to the wind. Content until it was time to leave.

But for now they played.

The End
Chapter End Notes:
This is an Outtake/Sequel for my Haiti story and thus part of my Sam-Universe but it can be read separately as a PWP, there’s no one involved but our boys. The prompt was ‘vacation’. I wrote it while waiting for my new laptop as an apology for ‘my buyer’ for the long wait.