[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: Gibbs and Jenny's daughter, Taylor, gets her heart broken by Tony. Will her heart become one again, and will she survive the scary things to come? Read on and find out!
Rated: PG
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jeanne Benoit, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, La Grenouille, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Michelle Lee, Mike Franks, Other, T.C. Fornell, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Angst, Drama, First Time, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Pairing: DiNozzo/OFC, Other Pairing, Gibbs/Jen
Warnings: Torture, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9260 Read: 63004
Published: 04/12/2010 Updated: 05/08/2010
Story Notes:
Hello people! This is my first fanfiction, so please be nice!

1. Introduction by ncisluver97 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs and Jenny's daughter, Taylor, has her heart broken by Tony. Can her heart become one again and can it overcome the scariness she will come to? Read on and find out!

2. Important Info by ncisluver97 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
This is where we introduce some of the people featured in the story!

3. The truth comes out onto the computer. by ncisluver97 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Here's the truth to Taylor's woes.

4. Happy by ncisluver97 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
This is how Taylor thinks she should feel.

5. The truth comes out (in real life that is!) by ncisluver97 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Here we go! Gibbs finds out the truth!

6. Angel of Death by ncisluver97 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Based off the episodes of NCIS: "Angel of Death" and "Internal Affairs"

7. The truth about how Taylor feels about Tony comes out on accident. by ncisluver97 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Uh-oh. This can't be good...

8. Dealing with the consequences by ncisluver97 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Believe me, the consequences won't be good (especially for Taylor)

9. My Immortal by ncisluver97 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Taylor and her dad have a late night talk on her balcony, which makes Taylor write the NAME of a song, not the lyrics... YET

10. YEAH! by ncisluver97 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony, McGee, and Josh sing, and Taylor gets some unpleasent news (in her mind) about Tony from Ziva

11. 'The Kidnapping of Taylor Gibbs' by ncisluver97 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Taylor gets into the horrific part of her life. And some unexpected characters come back! Plus, the epic Phantom of the Opera song is used!!!

12. In the Hospital by ncisluver97 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Things take a turn for the worse with Taylor, and we find out how Tony really feels about Taylor.

13. My Party by ncisluver97 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Taylor's alive, and she now gets a party, then something happy happens.

14. 15 Years Later by ncisluver97 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony and Taylor's life when she is about 30 and Tony's about 37.

15. Epilouge by ncisluver97 [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
This chapter tells what happened to everyone...