- Text Size +
It was a week and a half before she picked up the collar from her worktop, buckled it around her neck and glanced at herself in the mirror, resolve in her eyes. Her hair was in two neat braids, white blouse, black skirt, black and white stripy knee high socks and her favourite black Mary Janes. Red collar. If he wanted to play then she was ready to play.

It was of course the day when she got visited by everyone except Gibbs. Ziva, Ducky, McGee, Palmer, Director Shepherd (twice) and then Tony in and out what seemed like every 10 minutes. Eventually she curled up in her office, turned her music up and lost herself in a paper on DNA re-sequencing while her machines worked their magic.

It might have been an hour, perhaps more, until she stretched out and became aware of a shadow at the door. Abby looked up and saw Gibbs, leaning in the doorway. No one wore a doorway quite like Gibbs she thought to herself as he moved his gaze very deliberately to her neck and back up to her eyes. He raised his eyebrows and Abby rose to her feet and moved towards him.

“Nice collar Abs,” he remarked as she approached. “Special day is it?”

“I’ve got a date tonight,” she answered, not breaking eye contact.

“What kind of date?”

“The kind that takes me back to his place and ....” she stood on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear, “and makes me scream.” She smiled and moved past him to talk to Tony who was just coming into her lab.

Gibbs did nothing but watch and listen as Tony went through the evidence box he had brought with him. Abby listened but made no notes, pulling out evidence bags and setting them into groups on her lab bench. Gibbs moved round to stand behind Tony as he summarised the case for Abby. He caught Abby’s eye and gestured.....
Tonight? She nodded, glancing at him and then back to Tony.

My place? Gibbs signed and Abby nodded again.

Dinner? Gibbs asked and Abby made the deft sign for takeout and Gibbs grinned.

Follow me home? He gestured and she smiled. Tony caught the smile and saw she wasn’t looking at him. He glanced over his shoulder suspiciously and Gibbs met his eye.

“What?”

“Nothing it just.... were you having a conversation behind my back? Ow!” Tony rubbed his head where Gibbs had slapped him. “What was that for?”

Gibbs gave Tony his patented Gibbs’ glare and Tony backed down immediately.

“I’ll leave you to it Abs,” he said in a wounded tone of voice.

“See you later Tony,” she called after him as he slunk out of the lab.
Abby grinned at Gibbs impudently and he tugged gently on one of her braids.

“See you later Abs.”


Gibbs was waiting by Abby’s car by the time she made it to the car park. He lounged against the hood, arms crossed, expectant and she tripped her way across the car park, knowing his eyes were on her the whole time.

“Hey Gibbs,” she greeted. “Hungry?”

“Very.”

“Can’t wait.”

Gibbs held his hand out for her keys and automatically she handed them over. To her surprise he tucked them into his pocket and took her bag from her. He held out his arm and she accepted it, resting her fingers on his forearm and allowed herself to be led to his car.

“Shame about your car not starting Abs,” Gibbs said in a conversational tone. “I’ll give you a lift home.”

The lights flashed on Gibbs’ car and he opened the door for her, his gaze taking in the length of leg that was revealed as she swung her legs in and settled herself. Abby caught his expression, usually he made a point of looking away when she was doing something that might compromise her modesty , this time he was taking in every inch of her.
He slid into the car beside her and hesitated before he pulled away.

“You’re sure about this Abs?”

“I’m sure.”

“I want you to have a safeword.”

Abby wasn’t surprised given what had happened the last time she had said no to him. She nodded and told him her usual safeword. He grinned and nodded back her and then pulled away.

Abby had been to Gibbs’ house more times than she could count and it was a familiar to her as her own place. He carried her bag in for her and ushered her into the living room. Abby waited, unsure of how this was going to play out, but he simply handed her some take out menus and told her to order his usual and whatever she wanted.

They sat either side of the table and ate, chatting about anything and everything, catching up on all the things that passed them by. Both would readily admit that their job occupied their minds, often to the exclusion of all else and it was only when they had a chance to sit and eat together that they really had time to talk. Abby had stuck to water with her meal, making a decision that whatever happened tonight was going to happen with her having a clear heard and being sober. Gibbs was on his second beer.

“Abby we need to talk,” Gibbs set down his beer and leaned back in his chair to look at her. She looked up at him, half afraid of what he was going to say. “We need to set some rules.”

“OK.....”

“Rule Number One, safeword if you need to.” Gibbs waited for Abby to nod
in agreement before continuing. “Rule Number Two, we don’t take this into work.” Abby nodded again. “Rule Number Three, don’t lie to me.”

“I never lie to you Gibbs,” Abby protested.

“That includes lying by ommission Abs.”

Abby fell silent, knowing exactly what he was referring to.

“You didn’t come to me about Michael Mauer, you didn’t tell me about it.” He was angry, Abby could hear it in his voice.

“Gibbs I’m sorry, but you know...”

“Rule Number Four, no excuses.”

He pushed his chair back from the table and held his hand out to Abby. She accepted it and allowed herself to be pulled on down to his lap, facing him.

He looked at her for a long moment and then cradled her cheek. It was a gentle touch, unexpected in the light of his obvious anger, and she was caught off guard as his hand curves around the back of her neck and pulled her towards him. He stopped with their faces inches apart and Abby caught her breath at the look in his eyes.

Gibbs half smiled at her. “I’m really very angry with you.”

“I can see that.”

“You know you’re going to be punished.”

“I’m sorry Sir.” It was instinctive for Abby to say it and Gibbs’ expression told Abby that it’s not only her resolve going out the window.

He kissed her hard, lifting her to her feet and then broke the embrace to pull her upstairs to his room. He kissed her again, pressing her against the doorway and Abby felt her knees go weak as his mouth moved across hers. He broke the kiss leaving her breathless and he moved to sit on the bed leaving her standing.

"Down," he commanded.

Abby hesitated, uncertain of how he wanted her, so he grabbed her wrist and pulled her across his lap. Abby wriggled trying to get off but he twisted her wrist up behind her back.

"Didn't you say you were sorry?"

The tone in his voice told Abby that he was still angry and that's unknown territory for her.

"Yes."

She felt her wrists being bound with something, holding them in place behind her back. She went silent as Gibbs slid his hand up her leg, beneath her skirt and then he tugged her skirt up over her legs, up to her hips. Abby suddenly had a very clear image of where this was going, confirmed a moment later by Gibbs’ next words.

"Exactly how sorry?"

"Very sorry,” Abby went for penitent.

His hand fell down hard on her backside and she whimpered.

"How sorry?""

"Very very sorry."

"Your apology is not accepted."

His hand fell down on her again, and Gibbs leaned in to whisper in her ear, instructing Abby to count each one until the tears were streaming from her eyes and she’s begging him to stop. She feels Gibbs hesitate before the last one as she whispers "stop" and but she turns her face to catch his eye. Abby knew what he was waiting for but she’s tell him that she’s not saying it. She trusts him to stop if she safewords but Gibbs also needs to trust Abby to say it and she’s very clearly not....

Gibbs waited until she caught her breath and then unbound her wrists.

"Strip. And then come here."

There's nothing graceful about the way Abby sheds her clothes, desperate to please and scramble up on to his lap. He kissed her again and she knows he’s forgiven her, but there's still a penalty to exact.

"Now play with yourself. I want to see you come."

He sat back on the bed, looking at her expectantly and it's very clear that he won't be diverted on this. Abby nodded and waited as he reached across to the bedside table and pulled out a vibrator to give to her.

The approval in his eyes encouraged Abby to kneel over him, just out of his reach, and she started slowly, her fingers playing with her nipples before dropping one hand to her clit. She’s wet, something Gibbs was very aware of, and her fingers glistened with her juices. She brought the taste of her pussy to her mouth, licking her fingers in turn before flicking the vibrator and easing down on to it. Gibbs watched her ride it in silence, the only sound the dull buzz of the motor and Abby’s breath coming quicker as she rides it. Abby watched Gibbs watching her, his bright blue gaze unwavering as she pulled the vibrator out and pressed it to her clit. She recognised the mounting feeling of her orgasm and manage to pull herself together long enough to ask permission.

"Please? Oh please?"

Afterwards Abby thinks back and realises Gibbs could have said no, could have tortured her by keeping her at that point but instead he nodded shortly and she turned up the power, pressing it hard against her clit and as she goes over the edge all she sees is his bright blue eyes fixed on her, watching her hungrily.