- Text Size +
Autopsy
"Ahh, Jethro. And to what do I owe the pleasure?" said Ducky.
"Introductions, Duck," said Gibbs.
"I see the LA office has arrived," Ducky said as he looked over Gibbs' shoulder.
"Yeah. Hetty, do you want to start," asked Gibbs.
"I would love to," replied Hetty.
Team Gibbs and Team LA seperated as introductions started.
"This is one of my Senior Field Agents, G Callen," she said, "My other Senior Field Agent, Sam Hanna, Field Agent Kensi Blye, our computer expert, Eric Bana, our psychologist, Nate Getz, and I am Hetty Lang."
Gibbs took his cue. "This is my Senior Field Agent, Anthony DiNozzo. You can call him Tony. Our Junior Field Agent, Timothy McGee. You can call him Tim."
"Or Probie or Elf Lord," Tony cut in.
Gibbs headslapped Tony. Tony winced and Team LA smirked.
"As I was saying. This is our newest Agent," Gibbs emphasized the word Agent, "but former Mossad Liason Officer, Ziva David, Forensic Specialist, Abby Sciouto, our Medical Examiner and psychlogist, Doctor Donald Mallard, you can call him Ducky, and I am Leroy Jethro Gibbs."
"Well we are very pleased to meet you," said Hetty.
"Let's get back to work," said Gibbs.
Squad Room
"What do we got?" barked Gibbs.
"Well we know that 4 Navy Lieutennants were murdered. Each women had blonde hair and blue eyes between the ages of 29 and 32." said Tony.
"Each women was killed with a 9 millimeter shot to the head," said Ziva.
"And we found a knife at crime scene 4 that was used to cut the hair of each victim," said McGee.
"You know this reminds me of that movie with Stallone where..." Tony was stopped when Gibbs' hand collided with the back of Tony's head.
"You know sometimes your movie quotes drive me up the hall!" Ziva said.
Team LA looked at each other, confused.
"It's wall, Zee-Vah." Tony said.
"That too." replied Ziva.
"If you two are done. I'm going on a coffee run," said Gibbs.
"Oh, I will come with you Jethro," said Hetty.
The only ones left were Ziva, Callen, Sam, and Kensi in the squad room as everyone had left to different parts of the building.
Callen went over to Tony's desk and started opening drawers.
Ziva laughed. "Find anything interesting in there?"
"Yeah. Why does Tony have a picture of the late director with two other photos of women?"
They walked over to where Callen was sitting.
"That is Agent Paula Cassidy and Agent Kate Todd." Ziva said. "Kate was shot by my half-brother because he was trying to get to Gibbs. After Kate was shot, Ari tried to kill Abby and Jenny, sorry, the director. Paula tackled a suicide bomber into a trick room and saved our team's life by doing so. And Jenny was killed in a shoot-out during my and Tony's protection duty. I think he blames himself for their deaths. I had no idea he kept all these." Ziva flipped through the photo album that had many pictures of the team including Kate, Paula, and Jenny.
Tony started walking up to them so she quickly stashed it back into the drawer.
"Hey Sweetcheeks. Whatcha doin'?" he asked.
"We were just... uh... reviewing the case."
"You know for a Mossad ninja, you are not very good at lying."
Just then the rest of both teams walked intoo the squad room.
Vance was standing at the top of the stairs watching the team. Gibbs could feel his eyes burning through the back of his head, so he turned around and said, "You got something to say, Leon."
"Director David is on MTAC."

( Sorry it was kinda short, but I wanted to end it at a cliffhanger. If anyone has any ideas on how the next chapter should go, please leave me some ideas because all I really have for the next chapter is the reaction from the teams. Reviews make me smile!)
Chapter End Notes:
I will try to update on Friday night, but I might not be able to.
After that I will be in Arizona for a week. If I have internet access so I will try to update on my iTouch. But no guarantees.