- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Hope you guys enjoy, and remember if you guys have any suggestions I would love to hear them.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs/Kate

This is to be my newest addition. It revolves around Gibbs and Kate Todd in an alternate universe situation-type deal.
"Midnight Rendezvous, Part One"

--Chapter One--

It was 6:00 in the evening at NCIS HQ, and the team was getting ready to head home for the night. Everyone could feel the tension in the air as Gibbs walked back around the corner into the bullpen.

"So how'd it go with-" Tony started to ask, from where he sat at his desk.

Gibbs only growled as he reached his own desk.

"I think that means it went badly, Tony." Kate remarked.

Tony shot Kate a dirty look from his desk.

The last two or three days had been a nightmare for the team. Gibbs had really been on them about finding out the identity of the terrorist that had broken into Autopsy a while back. So far they hadn't been able to turn up a single lead since it happened.

Gibbs plopped down into his desk chair, and turned towards his own desktop computer.

"Uh, B-Boss," McGee stammered.

"What McGee!" Gibbs barked across the bullpen.

McGee winced at Gibbs' harsh-sounding voice.

"Gibbs," Kate spoke up before McGee could work up the nerve to try again. "Its getting late--maybe we should call it a night, and pick it up again tomorrow." she suggested.

Gibbs sat silently staring at his computer screen for a few brief moments before speaking up again.

"Fine." he growled through gritted teeth. "Go home, all of you--but be back here, tomorrow, at 7 sharp." he told them threateningly. "Or else." he hissed.

Gibbs could feel his blood pressure rising dangerously, and the tension that was building up inside him felt like a tightly coiled spring just waiting for all of its built-up energy to be released.

Tony, Kate, and McGee all gathered up their things and began to make their way towards the elevator.

Gibbs growled once again.

"Kate!" he called her name out, as he jumped up out of his desk chair and walked, quickly, towards the elevator.

He managed to catch her just before she reached the elevator.

Kate waved to Tony and McGee, motioning for them not to wait up, and that she would catch the next elevator going down. She turned around to face Gibbs as he approached her.

She sucked in a deep breath, trying to settle her nerves, and at the same time hoping and praying that this was not about what she feared it was about. She swallowed a lump in her throat as he stepped up to her.

"G-Gibbs." she said, trying her best to sound calm and cool.

"Kate." he said her name, and it sounded cold and icy as it rolled off of his lips.

Her heart sank in her chest. He WAS gonna do it.

"My house. One hour." he instructed her in a low voice, coldly, pointing a finger at her.

Kate smiled a fake smile, and hoped that he would not catch on to it.

"Yes sir." she replied, still trying to sound calm and cool.

"Don't be late." he added, and then he turned and walked away from her.

Her knees almost gave out beneath her--right then and there. Tonight was not going to be fun at all, and she knew it all too well. It had been a bad day for all of them, including Gibbs--and she knew that Gibbs asking her to his place, with a set dead-line was a bad thing.

Though, for some reason, every time this happened she couldn't help but convince herself between leaving work and actually arriving at his place that it would be different 'this time'--he'd be over his frustration, and everything would be alright. But it never worked that way--ever.

Most people would probably have called it quits by now, but not her. No, she couldn't. She loved him. She would admit that it was kind of strange, but she didn't care--she just didn't.

Everyday she did things like wear new perfumes, wear her hair differently, or wear a new outfit--all just to get his attention. She even tried to flirt with him--her flirting with Gibbs. Tony would have a ball with that one, she knew. Yet, when he did finally come around, and they did 'get together' it was a night she would never forget.

He'd admitted to watching her from afar, and he'd even admitted fantasizing about her at times. She'd thought that it was cute, as she giggled at him that night as he sat there in his recliner in the living room of his house.

Then the way that he took her that night. The way he filled her, moved her--LOVED her. It was magical to say the very least, and she had prayed all night long that the moment would never end; but it did (anyway).

And so the last few months had been 'complicated', but she believed in her heart that the two of them could work things out somehow for the better.

She looked down at her watch. One hour. That would give her just enough time to get home (barely) shower, change into something more 'comfortable' and then haul ass over to Gibbs' place before she got herself into trouble.

She shook her head, and let out a sigh as she pressed the button for the elevator. A few seconds later it pinged, the doors opened up, and she stepped on board. She pressed the button to take her down to the parking garage, and then waited as the doors closed and the elevator car began to move slowly in the desired direction.







Later...

She just barely made it to Gibbs' front door about a minute before 7:00. She knocked on the door, but got no answer. She tried again--still no answer.

She blew a frustrated sigh, as she dove into her purse--searching for her key to the house. She pulled it out, and quickly unlocked the door and let herself in.

"Gibbs!" she called out as she re-closed, and locked the door behind her(self). No answer.

"Gibbs!" she tried again, but still no answer.

She brushed her hair back behind her ear, and set her purse down by the door. She walked through the living room, and headed towards the kitchen.

She had seen his car in the driveway so she knew that he was home. Suddenly a thought crossed her mind, and she rolled her eyes, as she made a course-correction and headed for the basement.

She took the steps down into the dimly-lit basement slowly. "Gibbs?" she said aloud, uncertainty evident in her voice.

"Here." he called back, in a gruff voice.

She descended further into Gibbs' 'private lair' moving slowly.

"Gibbs, I thought you'd be waiting for me-" she said, as she reached the bottom step.

He stayed silent as he worked on the boat that he was building.

She walked towards him.

"I shouldn't have asked you to come." he said quietly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked, stopping short of where he was sitting on a stool.

"I've been hurting you." he replied, not looking at her. "The whole way home I was thinking about all the things I was gonna do when you walked through my door--" he stopped short. "I realized what I was doing." he admitted.

Kate took another step forward towards Gibbs. "Gibbs-"

Gibbs stopped what he was doing, and set his hand-sander down on his work bench behind him. He looked up at the beautiful brunette standing there before him.

"I'm sorry Kate." he said quietly, his eyes moist and red.

She reached out for him from where she stood.

"Can you forgive-" he started to ask her, but before he could finish the sentence she smashed her lips against his.

"Don't." she said quietly, her own eyes now moist with emotion.

Gibbs pulled back. "Kate-"

"I never blamed you--for any of it." she told him, trying to kiss the silver-haired man again.

"Kate, no-" Gibbs said, trying to push her back again. "We can't."

"Wh-Why not?"

"I don't wanna hurt you anymore." he told her, turning away.

"You won't--You haven't." she told him, moving towards him again.

"I'm broken Kate!" he snapped finally, jumping up from his stool. "I can't be fixed." he added.

"I don't care what you are, Gibbs." Kate said, stepping towards him again. "I still love you." there were tears in her eyes.

She stood on her tiptoes to kiss him again. "I know you want me Gibbs," she said, between kisses.

"Kate-"

"Just like I want you." she added. She pressed her body against his.

Gibbs couldn't help himself anymore, at this rate--if he was lucky--he might just barely make it to the bedroom in one piece.

He grabbed her around the waist, and pushed her back against the workbench.

Kate gasped in surprise at the suddenness of his movement(s).

"Kate," he murmured, as he kissed her passionately. "I want-" he restrained himself at the last minute.

"Gibbs-" she started to say, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

"Say it." he begged her, under his breath.

She moaned as he traced a path of kisses down her neck/throat. His slid his hand inside the loose folds of the neck of her dress, and his hand brushed against her right breast--she wasn't wearing a bra. He should have guessed. She never wore a bra when she came over to his place--well at least not when she was expecting this.

"Gi-Gibbs..." she moaned.

"Say it." he growled, in a low whisper, through gritted teeth--in her ear, as he nibbled at the tip of her ear lobe.

She moaned again as he tenderly caressed her supple breast in his hand.

"I want--I want you to fuck me." she moaned, her eyes now meeting with his. "I want you to-"

Gibbs swept her up off of her feet, and practically raced for the stairs.











--Chapter Two--

In The Bedroom...

He entered her slowly, and then waited for her body to adjust to him before continuing.

She moaned as he entered her.

"God, Kate," Gibbs groaned, as he waited for her body to adjust. "You feel so good around me." he said, as he bent his head to steal a kiss from her luscious lips.

She couldn't wait for him to make the next move. She bucked her hips against his--hard.

"K-Kate." he groaned.

This time she kissed him as she tried to buck against him once more. This time though, Gibbs met her half way and thrust his hips down, hard, against hers.

"Fuck me. Now." she hissed.

Gibbs chuckled, as he began to move inside her--slowly at first.

"Be careful what you wish for, sweetheart," he whispered against her lips. "You might just get it."

She wrapped her legs around his waist, inviting him in deeper and deeper with each powerful thrust.

He kept the rhythm going for a good while, until Kate's taunting and trash-talking forced him, to his great pleasure, to break-out the big guns.

"What the hell are you doing?" she demanded, panting heavily.

Gibbs clicked his tongue against his teeth. "You know the penalty for trash-talking and unsportsmanlike behavior." he pointed out.

He stole another quick kiss from the beautiful brunette. "Hands and Knees." he growled, playfully, in her ear.

She rolled over onto her hands and knees, and steadied herself as he propped himself up as well. He entered her again, from behind, but this time he did not wait for her to adjust--this time he started immediately, and pounded away at her hard and fast.

It wasn't long before they both began to reach the limit(s). She was practically begging for release, but Gibbs leaned close and whispered in her ear "Not yet, Katie." softly.

She groaned out his name, as she fought back the urge. "Yo-You Bastard." she swore.

Gibbs chuckled, but he too was reaching the point of no return, and his restraint was starting to fail him--quickly.

Finally he leaned close, again, and whispered in her ear, "Now."

As if on cue, her whole body convulsed, and the shock waves that rippled out from her epi-center threatened to shatter her into pieces. "Ga-God." she moaned, as she collapsed forward, unable to hold herself up any longer.

Gibbs groaned out her name, as he gave one, last, hard thrust, and then his release washed over him like a series of intense tidal waves crashing against a far away beach. He collapsed against her, panting heavily.

"Kate," he gasped.

He rolled away from her a few minutes later, and laid beside her for a few more minutes. Together they waited for their vital signs to return to normal.

A few minutes later, Gibbs pulled Kate closer to him(self). They kissed, passionately, and then she pulled back and looked into Gibbs' eyes--her breathing still coming down to normal as she spoke.

"That--That thing," she panted. "Is like 'lightning' in a damn bottle." she told him.

Gibbs chuckled, as he flicked a strand of hair out of her face. "I'm glad you approve." he said, with a satisfied grin. "What do you say we do this again--tomorrow night?"

She thought for a moment, as she laid on her back staring up at the ceiling. "I dunno," she replied, finally. "I guess it depends on whether or not you're willing to play by 'my' rules."

Gibbs cocked an eyebrow at the beautiful brunette laying beside him in his bed. He propped himself up on an elbow, and looked at Kate--suspiciously.

"Have you been talking to Abby?" he asked.

Kate shrugged, with a mischievous grin playing at the corners of her mouth. "Maybe." she replied, trying to sound as innocent as a little school girl.

"Caitlin Todd," Gibbs said, clicking his tongue against his teeth. "You--are a very naughty little girl."

Kate only shrugged again. "What's a matter Gibbs," she taunted him, desire dancing in her eyes as she brought her lips up close to his once again. "Chicken?"

"Hell no." he replied, with a chuckle, as he pulled her close for another passionate kiss.

--------THE END--------
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you guys enjoy, and remember if you guys have any suggestions I would love to hear them.