- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

After The Rules

Tony watched as Franks walked away and made his way into the traffic. He stood there for a few seconds and he too left. He hoped that this little talk didn't scare Alejandro away, or make him lose him. If he did he didn't know what to do. He knew that Vance didn't like him ever since it was his fault that led to Jenny's death.

He watched as Franks walked in front of him and he breathed in a sigh of relief that he saw Alejandro in front of them. At least the man he was following was still there. He didn't have to tell Vance that he lost contact.

Tony walked into alleyway along with Franks and stepped into a trap. Guns were out and pointed at him and Franks. There were also people behind him.

"DiNozzo, I presume. I did my homework on Gibbs team. I've met McGee and the lovely Abby Scuito. Now I see I have his senior field agent. My sister was going to Stillwater to grab Gibbs father. I will have to see if she got what she was looking for." He nodded to his men and dragged Tony and Franks with them.

Tony was pushed into a chair and his arms were held by rope to the chair he was currently sitting on. "Like this hasn't happened to me before." Tony replied as the men finished with tying Franks to his chair. When they were alone Franks started talking.

"What do you mean this has happened before? Do you mean getting tied up to a chair?" Franks asked curiously.

"Well, I was undercover with Ziva the bad guys tied both Ziva and I up to chairs. Then when I went to get revenge for Saleem killing Ziva I was also tied to a chair and I was given truth serum."

"Interesting." Franks said.

Alejandro took out his cell phone and waited for his sister to pick up. It was answered by the sixth ring, but not by his sister.

"Hello, Alejandro."

"Gibbs, why do you have my sisters phone?"

"Because we grabbed her when she stepped in my father's store."

Alejandro glared at the phone and then walked into the room where his two prisoners were currently tied up.

"You will release her."

"No, I will not release her. She wanted to kill my father."

"Well, I have two people here that you might want back." Alejandro put the phone on speakerphone.

"What do you mean Alejandro?"

"Don't do anything he says, Boss."

"Tony? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine and so is Franks."

"Franks are you there."

"I'm here, Probie."

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, Probie."

"How's your hand?"

"It's good as new." Franks said into the phone.