- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

After The Rules

Gibbs slammed the phone down after he finished talking to Alejandro and glared at it. What was DiNozzo doing in Mexico? He glanced up and stared at the door to the Director's office. He would find out the answers now. He walked up the steps and stepped inside.

"What was DiNozzo doing in Mexico?"

"You can't just barge in here, Gibbs." The director said as he hung up the phone.

"You haven't answered my question. What is DiNozzo doing in Mexico?"

"He is supposed to follow Alejandro and report back to me. Why?"

"Because we just brought in Paloma Reynosa, his sister. I answered her phone when I realized that it was Alejandro. He has Tony and Mike. He wants to trade for his sister for both of them."

"Why did you bring in Paloma Reynosa?"

"Because I knew that she was going to go after my father and I was right. I called Fornell for a favor and had him look out of my father. He grabbed her when she pulled a gun on him."

Vance nodded at that. "We will have to get them back when we make the exchange."

Gibbs nodded and walked out of Vance's office. He made his way towards the desks and sat down. Tony how in the world do you manage to get into so much trouble? He asked himself. He had been pushed out a plane, infected with the plague, chained to a killer, got his head smashed by a woman with Stockholm syndrome, been accused of murder twice, got himself drugged and taken by a young woman and now this.

He looked up as his remaining Agents came into the room.

"We have two hostages. Alejandro Rivera who is Palmona's sister just called. He has Franks and DiNozzo and he wants a trade for both of them for his sister."

"I don't understand. What was Tony doing in Mexico?"

"Vance had him tailing Rivera."