- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby talks Tony into accompanying her to an out of town Forensics seminar When her planned companion is injured.
As Tony drove along the highway, Abigail Sciuto was fiddling with the radio dial. "Don't you have Satellite Radio Tony?" I can't find a thing worth listening to." DiNozzo asked her if she had her Ipod with her. She said she did, and he pushed the Auxiliary function and showed her where to plug in the device. In short order the sounds of The Green Haired Onions filled the Accura. Abby was nodding her head to the beat and said "Aren't they great? The lead singer used to date Marie, that's the friend who was going to come with me this weekend. It's a bummer that she broke her ankle. I am so grateful you said you would go with me Tony. I didn't want to drive all the way to Boston by myself, and on such short notice too." He said he was glad to do it. Anyway, it had been some time since he had been to Boston, and he has always liked the city. He thought maybe they could look around a bit if she had some free time from the Forensics seminar she was attending. Also, there were some great restaurants.
When they arrived at the hotel Tony told the clerk he had two reservations. One for Tony DiNozzo, and one for Abigail Sciuto. The clerk entered the information in the computer and said "I'm sorry Mr. DiNozzo, but I don't seem to have your name in the system. I do have a room ready for Miss Sciuto however. When did you make the reservation? Tony looked perturbed and said two days ago, on the fifteenth. The clerk said I could probably find you a room at another one of our other locations. There are at least three conventions in the city this weekend and we are booked solid. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Abby tugged his sleeve, and said "It's okay Tony, you can stay with me in my room. We're friends right? And we are both adults." Tony shook his head and said "I don't know Abby." She cut him off saying "Look, my room has a king sized bed. There is plenty of room on one of those things, and enough pillows for at least three people." She turned to the clerk and said "Change my room from one to two people. He's staying with me."
They were too tired from the drive really go out that evening, so they decided to have dinner in the hotel. After, they went into the lounge to have a few drinks. Tony ordered a beer. Abby had a margarita, followed by another. After her third, She said a little loudly, "These are good! Tony reached across the table and took her hand. "I think you have had enough Abbs. Let's go back to the room. You need some rest." Abby stuck her lip out and said "You're no fun" but still she fell in behind him. As they entered the elevator Abby said "You know Tony, you have a nice butt." When they reached their floor, Abby got off first and stopped saying "Do you think I have a nice butt Tony?" "It's beautiful Abby" he replied. She nodded and said "You bet your ass it is. Wait, a ss, butt,--and she started laughing. At the room Tony let them in with the key pad and turned on the light. Abby was still talking. "You have a nice butt, I have a nice butt. Heck, even Ziva has a nice butt. Don't you think so". With that she plopped down on the bed and just lay there staring at the ceiling suddenly quiet. Tony asked "Are you all right Abby?" She sat up on the edge of the bed looking a little green around the gills, and said "I will be in a minute." She ran to the bathroom and as Tony was fond of saying, "called Ralph on the great white phone." He was about to go check on her when he heard her gargling. In about a minute she opened the door and said "Never, ever, let me even see a margarita again!" "Feel better?" he asked as he sat down on the bed next to her. She laid her head on his shoulder and said "A lot better, thanks. I'm Sorry Tony. I can usually hold my liquor better than that. I'll bet now you wish you had your own room huh?"
"Nonsense" he replied. I am more than happy to be sharing a room with a beautiful woman. Even if she is a little screwy sometimes." "You think I'm beautiful Tony?" He said of course he did. She got up and sat down on his lap facing him. This action caused her skirt to be pushed all the way up her thighs. Tony looked concerned "What are you doing Abby?" "This" she replied, and kissed him full on the mouth. He kissed her back almost by reflex tasting the mouth wash, then pulled away from her. "This is not right Abby. I can't take advantage of you in your condition." She said "Shut up Tony", as she pushed him back on the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt. "Abby!" he protested. She said "I said shut up Tony. I am going to screw your eyeballs out." She stretched out on top of him and kissed him again. This time he did not resist.
Abby got his shirt off, and unbuckled his belt. She then pulled his trousers down to his ankles before encountering his shoes. She removed the shoes and threw them over her shoulder, then moved on with the task at hand. Tony was now clad only in his boxers and socks. Abby pulled her top over her head and threw it on the floor. Her skirt followed. Her bra and panties wound up in a chair next to the bed. While she was disrobing, Tony removed the boxers and socks. Without any foreplay,Abby crawled up on top and mounted him. He slid in easily. She closed her eyes,lay her hands on his chest and began rocking slowly back and forth. Tony could not believe this was really happening. Sure he had fantasized about it, but it now was really happening. He took her by the waist and started thrusting upward. She gasped and looked down at him her eyes filled with lust, and matching his rhythm met every thrust. After several minutes he started to feel the tingle in his legs and knew it would not be long. As the feeling grew, he increased the tempo, then exploded inside her. She felt his hot surge, and this brought her over the brink. Her breathing became ragged then she brought her hands to her breasts,tilted her head back and opened her mouth as if screaming silently as orgasm engulfed her. When it subsided, she collapsed on his chest breathing heavily. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. After a moment, she raised her head and looked up at him and he kissed her on the forehead. Both covered in sweat,they lay this way a little longer to cool off, then she rolled off and stretched out on the sheets next to him. He looked at her lying there beside him. She was indeed a beautiful woman. He leaned over kissed her lips tenderly and said "That was incredible!" Abby rolled over on her right side and snuggled next to him laying her left arm across his chest. "Yeah, it was wasn't it" she murmured. It wasn't long before he heard her softly snoring. He took her arm off his chest and gently rolled her over covering her with the sheet. He turned out the light and lay there in the darkness for a while considering what had taken place. Then he too drifted off to sleep.

UP NEXT: THE MORNING AFTER.