- Text Size +
It had been about three months since Henderson had been killed and I was now six months pregnant. Jet had been busy, he made sure he was at all the doctor appointments with me. He came home that night at about 2300, I was already in bed. He slid into bed with me and spooned against me, his fingers sliding along my stomach. He gave a soft chuckle. "Connor is an active one, tonight?"

I grunted some as I closed my eyes, Jeth's hand relaxed the baby and reduced the kicking of my kidneys. I rolled on my back and stroked his hand that was on my stomach. I took his hand and gently slid it down and into my boxers, he slowly started to caress my cock and I moaned softy. "He's calmed down now and I've missed you."

I got harder as his hands continued to stroke my bare cock. "I can feel that, Baby."

His lips found mine as my hands slid down to stroke his cock slowly. He groaned into my mouth as I slid my fingers along his hardening length. He rolled me onto my side and he kissed my bare shoulders. We were both totally naked now. I felt his lubed fingers start to stroke around my asshole. Slowly he slid a finger in and I softly cried out at the feel of him. This felt so good. He moved my upper leg up to rest on the mattress to open me up more, his second finger went in, sliding against my prostate. I moved against his fingers, moaning softly. "Jet, please I need you in me, now!"

I felt him move closer to me, his hard cock sliding along my ass cheek. "I need you too, Babe. I am so hard." I softly moaned as he eased into me. When he was all the way in, he waited for me to adjust to him, moaning into my ear.

"I love you, Shawn."

I softly cried out as he started to move against my prostate. He bit my shoulder and he started to move a little harder. I moved with him as I felt his hand slide around and start to pump my cock, I whimpered. I heard him grunt as he gave a final, hard thrust and came. Then he gently pushed me onto my back and took my cock in his mouth. I cried out as he started to bob his head, not stopping until I came down his throat, softly crying out his name.

He went to the bathroom and came back with a warm damp cloth. He put me on my side again and he cleaned my cock and my ass from his cum. He kissed my shoulder as he stroked my stomach. He tossed the cloth into the dirty clothes hamper and then laid down, spooning me as usual, stroking my stomach and chuckling.

"Someone woke up!"

I whimpered as he stroked my stomach, kissing my shoulder.

"He likes to keep me up at night. He's a troublemaker. I think."

Jet kissed my shoulder and the baby started to relax too, due to his daddy's caress of my stomach. It relaxed me as well and as I started to fall asleep I felt the covers slide over our bodies and his hand going back to caress my stomach.

The next morning I was up before him, by a few seconds, as my movements were not too smooth. I stood up stroked my stomach. It was early but it was also Saturday. He joined me in the shower, where we made love before he helped me out, and finally got me dry and dressed. Our love life was good and I'm not sure if it was normal but I didn't care, we were both happy. When we got a chance we made love, cuddled and talked.

"Do you have today off, Jet?" He nodded, stroking my stomach and smirking.

"Active little boy." I grunted softly.

"You're telling me! We're going to have a hyper son, Jet." I stroked my ribs were he was going full force as I mumbled. "Daddy needs his ribs."

He laughed softly and kissed my shoulder, stroking my ribs to help me calm the baby down.

"We've got a doctor's appointment in about hour and a half. Gives us time for breakfast first."

I nodded and headed down stairs. I still wasn't getting this whole love thing that Jet was trying to get me to feel. But this was one of the few relationships I'd had that went all the way to past six months months! I think it was my second one. We had spent the weekend together and when Monday came around he went to work as usual. I was doing some laundry, which was one of the few things I could still do with my stomach starting to grow. I heard a knock at the door nock, so I headed out to answer it, it was Tim. I didn't like the look in his face.

"McGee, spill it."

He was nervous and had a scared look in his eyes. I didn't know if I wanted to hear what he had to say.

"Boss is in the hospital. He got shot three times. The doctors are trying their hardest to save him."

I sighed as he looked at me. "Let's get going, McGee." I grabbed what I needed; my cell, gun and badge. He drove me to the hospital and I ran my hands through my hair as I walked in. Tony walked up to me. I had to keep calm.

"Any news, Tony?"

He shook his head and resumed his leaning against the wall. The same fear was in his eyes, Ziva was doing better than Tim and Tony at covering her fear.

"No, Ducky just went in there, to see what is happening." I nodded.

Abby was shaking. I took the girl in my arms and held her close to me. She did a giggling cry that sounded strange, but that was Abby, nothing was ever normal coming from her.

"Connor is kicking."

I nodded and I slid my hands on my stomach. "Jet's the only one that can get him to calm down, he's better then I am."

She stroked my stomach, then grabbed Ziva and Tony's hands to put them on there too.

"We'll find someone that can do it, just until Gibbs comes out of surgery." She was trying so hard not to lose it completely but she wasn't doing a good job.

I saw a small smile from Ziva as she felt the baby kick. Tony just looked at me and shuddered, before saying, "Now that's just weird." I laughed some as their hands left my stomach.

"Yeah? Try feeling that inside you for the first time. That's really weird!" Tony shook his head vigorously.

"No thanks, Shawn."

Ducky came out. He didn't look too good, he stood there and looked at us all. "Jethro lost a lot of blood. They have finally finished the surgery but there's only a 50/50 chance that he will make it."

I wouldn't talk to anyone after that and they just let me be. Later, when he was finally in his own room he wasn't doing so good but he was good enough to get his own room. He eventually woke up enough to talk to me, the others were great about me needing to be with him. His fingers slid along my stomach softly.

"Shawn, you okay?"

I moved from his touch. He was going to live that's what the doctors now said.

"I can't take this, Jet. If this is the love you keep talking about, the feeling of something ripping my heart in two whenever you're hurt like this! I can't take it!"

Jet got the bed to ease him up, so he was sitting up more.

"What are you saying? Have you finally got what love is? You're not leaving me, Shawn. You can't."

I looked at him and took a deep breath.

"Yeah, I am in love with you and it scares me. I see why I stayed single and stayed away from commitment. I can't take it. I am going to go to New York City. I'll let you know when the baby is born." I slid my hands through my hair. "Jet, I'm sorry! This was great relationship. But these new feelings are scaring me and when that happens, along with someone I care about getting hurt, I'm always going to run. I thought I should let you know."

The nurse walked in as he started to try and stand up to stop me. I headed to the door. I didn't want to hear what he had to say. I got in my truck and I drove off, my stomach wasn't too big where the steering wheel would be uncomfortable yet. I started my long drive to New York City. I needed to get away and maybe I could clear my head. I may come back and I'm damn sure that he was going to come find me when he was out of the hospital. I was a chicken for running but I couldn't take this feeling. It was scary.