- Text Size +
My knee wasn't good enough yet for me to be running. I came home and Jet was there. He smiled as I walked in.

"How does steak and baked potato sound to you?" I smiled back and walked further into the kitchen.

"God, it sounds good. We were so busy today, I forgot to eat lunch." He nodded and grabbed the food and went out to get the steaks on the grill, then he handed me a cold beer. I sat down outside with him. When we were done eating, we went inside and we both went down to work on his boat. His dad had been the one to teach us both woodwork, so we both enjoyed that, along with sailing, because of his dad.

While we were working Jet finally managed to bring up the subject that had been on his mind for a while.

"Hey, Shawn, you know how I told you I had a crush on you when we were teenagers?"

I stopped for a second but then went back to sanding, holding my breath.

"Yeah, what about it? I thought we already went over that subject." He watched me work. I wasn't looking at him, I was just keeping my eyes on the boat.

"I'm falling for you and I wanted to know, well….. what would you say to taking it slow but maybe going on a date or something?" I stopped and silently breathed out. I put down the tools I'd been using.

"Jet, I had a crush on you back then too and those feelings are still strong. But you don't want to even try with me."

I just headed upstairs before he could say any more. He caught up with me when I was almost to my room. He turned me around and pushed me gently up against the wall. He kissed me slowly. I didn't react at first, but I softly moaned and eventually began kissing him as his tongue softly slid along my lower lip. I parted my lips for him as he slid his tongue into my mouth and he slowly started to explore. I softly started to suck on his tongue, letting my tongue touch his softly and slide along his. His fingers were in my hair, when he eventually had to lean back to catch his breath.

"Shawn, don't run from this! I can't just stand by and not even give it a try." His hand was under my shirt, stroking my bare ribs, while his other hand stroking my hair.

"Jet, I need to go to bed." I moved away from him and went in to my room. He leaned against the door frame.

"Damn it, Shawn! Don't tell me you didn't feel that!" I looked at him.

"Jet, I felt a lot and it was nice, but you're my best friend! I am not meant to date or be with anyone. I've tried a few times and all I ever do is hurt someone." He walked across to me and cupped my chin softly.

"Stop looking down on yourself and saying shit like that." I looked back at him with a weak grin.

"Jet, everyone I have ever dated I have either hurt or screwed the relationship up so bad that we couldn't be friends any more." He looked at me before beginning to kiss again. This time it was short. "I can't hurt you or lose this friendship, Jet. It means too much to me!" He stepped back slightly and he growled softly at me.

"I am not giving up on this, Shawn. Goodnight." He shut my door and I could hear him going back down to the basement.

I stripped down to my boxers and laid down on my back. I covered my eyes and mumbled to myself. "This is exactly why I didn't want to be his roommate, 'cause I knew this is what would happen if he ever had feelings for me. To know he does makes me feel good, but I will not ruin this just 'cause I can't commit to a relationship. And I don't want to hurt him."

I decided that it's better that we stay friends. As my knee is now much better, I'll go and look for a place soon, I'll ask the people at work. A few days later after overhearing a conversation at work, the boss man said that since they owned the whole building, there were some apartments for employees. They were basically studios, but they were big enough for me. I ran my hands through my hair and I turned onto my side letting my body relax and finally fall in to a deep but restless sleep. All I had to do now was tell Jet!

I came down the next morning and got some coffee. He was sitting at the table so I sat down and took what was left of the paper and started to look it over.

"Since my knee is better, I'll be moving out. Thanks for taking care of me when I needed you, Jet, it really meant a lot. Now I'm going to get out of your hair." I said casually, not daring to look at him. He looked at me and I continued before he could get a word in. "I also don't want to be here 'cause you seem to think there can be something between us. I have commitment issues, I'll probably have them all my life." I took a sip of my coffee before continuing, "I do want to stay friends with you, instead of hurting you or pushing your feelings for me to a higher level, by living here. My work has a few studios and I am going to take one."

Jet slammed his coffee down on the table.

"You don't even want to try and see if you can change the commitment problem? You don't even want to try with me? Fucking hell, Shawn, you know you feel the same way I do and that our feelings are growing." I just looked at him. Eventually, I stood up and walked over to the sink and washed my cup before heading to my room.

"I need to pack, Jet!" I got in my room. What the hell was I to say? He was being hard headed and it felt good that he was. But words were not working, maybe if I say nothing and ignore it, he'll get over this! I felt arms slide around my stomach, pulling my back against his chest. I gasped.

"Stop being so damn hard headed about this. Please!" I closed my eyes. What should I do?

I moaned some, as I felt his hands slide down to where my cock was starting to grow. I moved against his hand, breathing hard. He stared to softly nibble on my neck, his hard cock grinding against my ass. He was undoing my pants and sliding his hands into my boxers. He began stroking my cock and it I grew harder, I moaned again. He turned me around, softly pressed me against the wall and he kissed me so slowly. He slid his hands back into my boxers and he ran his fingers over the head of my cock. I softly cried out, "Jet!"

He slid down onto his knees and he slowly started to lick around the head of my cock. He stood up after seeing my knee shake. He softly moved me to sit on the bed and he knelt down again in front of me and took my cock back into his mouth again.

He took my pants off as he softly licked my cock head. Then he carefully guided it down his throat. Damn, he was talented! He took his shirt off and I slid my hands along his bare shoulders. He came up and kissed me slowly. I moaned as he pushed me back on the bed, his hands sliding along my cock. He had taken his pants and boxers off but I wasn't sure when or how. He laid down beside me. I was on my back and he was laying on his side, he ran his hand down and stroked my chest as we kissed. I slid my hand down and cupped his cock, stroking it slowly. He groaned into my mouth. He suddenly sat up, he gave my cock a few firm strokes before he spoke.

"Stay here!" He took off and within moments he was back.

"Jet, we…." Before I could say more, he slowly started to kiss me again. He took my hand, guiding it to his cock. He softly moaned as I started to caress him again. He kissed down my neck. I moaned as his finger slid along my cock slowly. I whispered in his ear.

"Damn, Jet, you're as hard as a rock." My fingers were stroking him a bit more eagerly and he moaned in my ear.

"I want to make love to you, Shawn!" His lips a inch from mine, he was breathing hard. "I need to claim you!" He kissed me slowly, I felt him spread my legs and then I felt his lubed fingers stroking around my asshole. I softly whimpered.

He gently nibbled on my shoulder, groaning as I stroked him.

"Your hand on my cock feels good! I want to feel myself pumping into your hot core." When he added the second finger, he searched for and found my prostate. That sensation, along with my hand stroking his throbbing cock and his words, meant I couldn't think straight. I began to pant softly.

"Jet….. I need you in me, now!" He moaned urgently. He grabbed a pillow and slid it under my hips then I felt him slowly fill me. His fingers stroked my hips, then he started to slowly move in me. He found my prostate instantly and I groaned, moving my hips to help him. It had been awhile for us both, so when he started stroking my cock I couldn't hold back any more. My cum hit our chests and he thrust in me a few more times before he growled as he came.

As I started to fall asleep, I felt him pull the covers over us. He curled to my side. I couldn't think! We both fell asleep in each others arms.