- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Author's Note: I decided to do another chapter of this story. The only reason why I know what Zhu Zhu Pets do and say is because my Aunt and Uncle gave me one to keep my mind off stuff and it worked. They are pretty cute and make lots of noise. It is also the reason why I am writing a little bit more. It helps a little to keep my mind off of stuff.

Little One's

Shannon, Tim, Abby, Kelly ad Tony went into the grocery store. Shannon had to have Kelly look after her little brother. Tim and Abby were good at following directions and staying with her and Jethro. Tony on the other hand had the ability to disappear sometimes. She hated that fact about her youngest boy. Abby her smart little one had suggested that they should implant a GPS tracker on Tony that way if he gets lost they would be able to find him.

Shannon had told the kids that they would be allowed to have one toy when they went grocery shopping. Tony was busy playing with a couple of toys, Abby and Tim had picked out their toy and Kelly had picked out a book. Her oldest loved to read along with the twins.

"Okay, let's go grocery shopping." Shannon held the little boys hand and led him towards the fruit and vegetables department. She also needed milk and cereal.

"Timmy, stop trying to grab my toy." Abby's voice was heard behind her. Sometimes these two would fight, but not often.

"I just want to see it."

"Well, stop trying to steal it."

"I just wanted to see what it does, Abby."

"You could of asked."

"Would you have given me the toy?"

"Maybe, maybe not, Timmy."

Shannon let go of Tony's hand and turned around. "Okay, guys stop fighting."

"Timmy was trying to steal my toy."

"Tim you should have asked to see the toy instead of grabbing it."

"I know. I'm sorry, Mom."

Shannon nodded and then turned to find her baby gone. "Kelly have you seen Tony?"

"No, sorry Mom."

"Let's go to the toys." She said as the other children followed. When they appeared in the toy isle they saw the little boy playing with one of the toys.

"Tony, you have to stop doing that." Shannon said as she picked up Tony and put him in the carts seat. "Mommy, love you."

"And I love you too, Tony, but you have to stop disappearing on me."

"See Mommy we should put a GPS chip on him. That way if we can't find him we will find him." Abby said to her Mom and smiled at her.

Finally they got their shopping done and went home. Shannon had put on a movie for the kids and went into the kitchen to put away the groceries.

A couple of months later it was time for Halloween. Kelly was going to be a Princess, Abby was going to be a scientist, Tim was going to be a writer and Tony was going to be a little bear.

Tony was in his bear costume and he held his arms out. "Roar." He said with a smile. Shannon laughed and snapped a picture. She then snapped a picture of Kelly in her Princess costume, and then she took pictures of Abby and then Tim. Then finally she took a picture of all the children together.

Jethro was going to go with them to help with the kids. She would push the stroller and go up to the houses with him. Jethro would walk up to the houses with Kelly, Abby and Tim.

The people that knew them loved the kid's costumes. When they got home the bags were put on the counter and the kids got to see what they got and then got ready for bed. Tony was already rubbing at his eyes ready to go to sleep. Shannon had told them that they could have some of the candy tomorrow as they went upstairs to get dressed for bed.