- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Author's Note: Surgery went great, but will have another surgery coming up next week too. Check my profile why I needed surgery. It was before this why my Aunt gave me the Zhu Zhu Pets. Check out my profile on fanfiction.net because I couldn't put anything on here.

Little One's

Birthday's

Tony sat on his chair waiting for the cake to make its appearance. He had just turned three years old today and was having a Birthday party with his play date friends. They already had snacks and were about ready to eat Birthday cake and ice cream. His brother and sisters were at their friend's house. They would have a family dinner on Saturday where Gibbs's Dad and Shannon's Mom would come in and have dinner with them.

The birthday cake was put in front of the Birthday boy and he blew out the candle on top of the cake. He then reached out and took a handful of icing and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Tony, No." Shannon said and grabbed and towel to wipe off her son's face.

"Yummy."

"Yes, I'm sure it's yummy, Tony. You could have waited to have your own slice of cake." Shannon said with a smile.

"Sorry, Mommy."

"It's okay, son."

She took the knife and cut the cake and put ice cream on the plates and put them in front of Tony and the other children. After this they would play games to tire them out after having lots of sugar.

Ten-year-old Abby was talking to her friends who were invited to her party. Tim would have his birthday tomorrow with his friends and right now he was at his friends house. They would each share their Birthday on the family day where Grandpa and Grandma would be coming up to celebrate with them.

They stopped talking and went to the X-Box and started playing a game. She liked to play games and was just as good as them as her twin brother was. They would always have a competition of who would win.

Kelly was at her friend's house and Tony was with his Daddy. Shannon was helped by one of her daughter's friends Mom. They put the cake in front of the Birthday girl and Abby blew out the candle. Cake and ice cream were given to Abby and her friends. After that they played on the computer. After that they went outside to play.

Ten-year-old Tim played a video game with his friends. Yesterday was his sister's party and today was his. Kelly and Abby were with their friends and Tony was with their Dad. They played for a while and then ate a couple of snacks with his friends.

Shannon put the cake in front of the Birthday boy and the candle was blown out. Cake and ice cream was given the Birthday boy and then the others. After that they went outside to play. After that they played another video game.

Twelve-year-old Kelly was having her own birthday party. Her friends were invited and she was glad that they came to her party. Tim and Abby was at their friend's house and Tony once again was with his Daddy.

She too like her twin siblings loved to play video games as did her friends. They also liked to play video games on the computer too, but they also liked to watch movies. Kelly and her friends were watching one right now.

Soon the Birthday girl was blowing out the candle and the cake and ice cream were given out. They watched another movie and then it was time for them to go home.

All of the kids loved their birthday party they had with their friends and loved their family Birthday party where their grandma and grandpa came and they had a family dinner.