- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and it's characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Author's Note: Another fic with both Thanksgiving and Christmas in one.

Little One's

Five-year-old Tony ran towards his mommy who had picked him up from Kindergarten. He handed her the picture they had colored for Thanksgiving. His coloring wasn't that good, but Shannon didn't mind. She would put it on the refrigerator when she got home. She hugged and kissed her little boy. He was growing up so fast and soon he wouldn't like it when she hugged and kissed him in public. Tim, Abby and Kelly sure didn't like it.

Twelve year old Abby and Tim came inside the house and dumped their backpacks by the door. After that they went into the kitchen and took out cookies for their snack and poured some milk to go with them. Tony came in wanting a cookie and so Abby gave him one. They had some homework that needed to be done during Thanksgiving.

Fourteen-year-old Kelly came in a little while later and dumped her backpack by the door too. She then went into the kitchen to get something to eat. She too had homework to be done during Thanksgiving.

Abby and Tim went to their room to finish their homework, so they wouldn't have to do it later. They liked to do their homework as soon as they got it.

Kelly went to the living room and watched the movie that Tony was watching. She didn't mind that the movie was a little kid's movie. After the movie was done she went to the computer and then went to her room.

Tony was running from his daddy giggling because he had just finished tickling him. He stopped and looked behind him to make sure that that his daddy was following him. His daddy grabbed him again and was the tickle monster again. He laughed and tried to get out of his daddy's arms.

Tim and Abby were at their friend's house and Kelly was at her friend's house. Jethro had taken time off for Thanksgiving.

The next day they all gathered around the TV to watch the Thanksgiving parade while the turkey was cooking. Then they watched the football game that was on. Finally it was time for dinner to be ready. Tony shoved his mashed potatoes and gravy into his mouth.

After dinner they waited for a while and had pumpkin pie, or pecan pie and after that they watched a movie that everyone could watch.

Christmas

Tony handed his mommy the picture that they had colored and decorated for Christmas. There was different color glitter on the tree. Shannon had put the picture on the refrigerator. She smiled at her youngest. He was getting so big. She couldn't believe that her youngest was already in Kindergarten and next year he would be in first grade. Her baby was getting bigger and bigger.

When Abby, Tim and Kelly came home they put their backpacks near the door and had their snacks. Once again Tim and Abby had started their homework as soon as they were finished. Kelly went to the computer and went online. After that she went into her room.

Tony went to the tree and watched as the lights flickered. He poked the packages, but didn't open them. Shannon had already told him not to open the presents and he listened.

It was finally Christmas day and Tony was excited. He ran into the living room and saw that there were more presents then yesterday. He ran into his parent's room and climbed onto the bed.

"Santa came, he came." Tony said trying to wake up his parents.

"Hey, little man. Santa came did he?"

"Yes, there are presents."

"Go wake up your brother and sisters, Tony. Time to get up and have breakfast and then we can open the presents."

"Okay." Tony ran off and woke up his siblings.

"Santa came." Tony announced to his brother and sisters. He had set out cookies and milk yesterday and it was gone.

"He did, did he?" Kelly said smiling. She knew as well as Tim and Abby not to tell Tony that Santa wasn't real.

After they had waffles with strawberries and whipped cream and then picked up the plates and put them into the sink. Then they went into the living room and opened their presents. They were all very happy with their gifts.

For dinner they had ham and of course mashed potatoes and gravy again. Jethro had once again taken off work for Christmas. Tony and the rest of the kids went outside to play in the snow. Tony stuck out his tongue and captured a snowflake on his tongue. Kelly, Tim and Abby made a snowman and Tony was allowed to help. He kept on picking up snow and eating it.