- Text Size +
Chapter Six

As the two of them went up the stairs and into the bedroom, Gibbs remembered other times they had done the same. He didn’t want to think about all the times they barely got there or almost got their necks broken because their pants were around their ankles; he didn’t want to remember all the seductive smiles and sinuous movements Tony would make when he was in teasing mood; he didn’t need to remember any of that. Gibbs had the real thing, and the reality of the present was so much better. His mind kept firing images though, in spite of Tony’s feather light kisses on the back of his neck and warm, sure hands sliding over his hips.

They entered the bedroom and Gibbs stilled. He wanted to feel Tony, all of him, but for a moment he didn’t know how or what to do.

Tony, who was busy nibbling Gibbs’ ear lobe and trying to glue Gibbs’ back to his chest, noticed that. One lick along the shell and a shiver later, he whispered, “It’s okay, Jet. You don’t have to do anything but relax and enjoy.” Tony’s voice was dripping with lust and Gibbs felt heat pool in the pit of his belly.

“I… I can do that,” Gibbs croaked.

Tony gently pushed Gibbs onto the bed and straddled him. He put his hands next to Gibbs’ head and leaned into a chaste kiss that soon turned passionate. Tony’s tongue slid past Gibbs’ lips so he could taste his soul mate once again. His eyes started to burn when he thought how close he had come to never experiencing that intoxicating flavor again. Tony couldn’t get enough of it as he swept his tongue across the roof of Gibbs’ mouth.

The need to breathe broke the kiss, but the warm lips Gibbs loved so much never left him; he felt their soft slide along his jaw. Tony nipped the spot below Gibbs’ jaw and he bucked, gasping. Gibbs felt Tony smile against his skin, just for a second, and then he traced a hot line with the tip of his tongue, down his neck.

Gibbs grabbed Tony’s shirt and started to pull. “Take it off. Take it all off,” He moaned.

The lips disappeared as Tony suddenly pushed himself up. Gibbs started to protest, but the words died in his throat and turned into a growl when golden skin was revealed. Tony’s eyes were glowing, emerald and molten gold, and there was a small, happy smile on his face. He stood up, took off his shoes and socks, and shucked his pants down.

Gibbs almost tore his shirt in his haste, it burned his skin and he wanted it off. His hands were stopped by Tony’s when he tried to take off his pants though. Slowly Tony put them on the bed and got Gibbs out of the remaining clothes himself.

And then their skin touched and Gibbs closed his eyes enjoying the warmth and weight of Tony’s body on his. He spread his legs and Tony fitted perfectly between them. They moved slowly, their bodies gliding against each other. In his mind’s eye, Gibbs saw them doing the same thing over and over again; he didn’t want to, he wanted to stay in the present, but the call of the past was too strong.

Tony could feel Gibb growing distant and he knew his lover was drowning in memories. So he did the only thing he could think of; he ground his hips into Gibbs’ almost painfully. Their erections touched and slid against one another; white hot sparks sizzled up Gibbs’ spine and exploded behind his still closed eyes. Tony repeated the move and finally Gibbs’ eyelids fluttered and Tony saw dark blue gaze boring into his eyes. He smiled evilly and moved his hips faster. Sweat and precome made it easy and the smell of their arousal hung heavily in the room.

“Tony-” Gibbs panted. He was close and if Tony didn’t stop it would all be over way too soon. “I’m gonna-”

“Oh, no you’re not, Jet,” Tony grounded through his teeth. He moved his right hand between their bodies and took hold of Gibbs’ cock and squeezed its base. Gibbs moaned loudly and tried to move away, but Tony’s grip was unrelenting. Another sound of displeasure escaped Gibbs’ throat when Tony pulled away, but Tony just smiled, opened the bedside table drawer and took out the lube and a condom.

Tony squeezed a generous amount of lube on his fingers and slowly slid them beneath Gibbs’ balls and between his buttocks. Gibbs splayed his legs as far apart as he could, his eyes glued to Tony’s. Slicked fingers traced around his entrance and Gibbs relaxed. He would never let himself be so vulnerable with anyone else, but it was Tony he was giving himself to; he loved to be made Tony’s in the most profound way.

One finger slid inside Gibbs and his body gripped it firmly, claiming its stake. It was always like this, the one giving was the one that was being taken. Tony smiled and slid another finger, the slight stretch waking another set of memories. Gibbs almost cried out in frustration; it was so hard for him to stay with the present. Tony moved his fingers in and out, gently oh so gently, wiggled them around and swept across Gibbs’ sweet spot. A whine was ripped from deep inside his chest and all of his muscles tensed. Tony just smiled and slid a third finger in.

The slight burn finally tore Gibbs away from the past. He was in the here and now, and with Tony. Tony, who was pulling out his fingers and putting on a condom. Tony, who was gently and slowly entering his body. Tony, who was starting to move, filling him completely.

Tony lowered his body on Gibbs’ again and now they were a perfect match. They locked their eyes and breathed each other’s air. Tony’s strokes were long and powerful, his cock sliding deep and tagging Gibbs’ sweet spot again and again. Everything else ceased to exist; there was no past and there was no future. No memories either. Only the two of them, moving in perfect tune. Their bodies joined, their souls touching.

Gibbs’ gaze dimmed and his eyes became shiny. Tony was looking the same as he sped up his movements. Gibbs’ cock was pressed between their bodies and it rubbed against Tony’s belly, getting the friction Gibbs was desperate for. Gibbs took hold of Tony’s upper arms and dug his fingers deep enough to leave bruises.

Tony thought how close he had been to never having this again. How little it took to be the one left behind. His breath hitched as tears started to fall down on Gibbs’ face. He lost his rhythm and stuttered, the feel of Gibbs’ warm body beneath him getting to be too much. “C’mon, Jet,” He hissed.

Gibbs felt the knot in his stomach tightening almost painfully, then uncoiling, undoing him and releasing fire to spread through his veins. He gasped and looked at Tony wide eyed when he stilled, crying Gibbs’ name. It was all too much and they both sagged into the bed trying to breathe, their hearts beating furiously.

TBC

AN: Only one more chapter to go!
Chapter End Notes:
My friend, liljanie, wrote this chapter for me, and all reviews for this chapter will be forwarded to her. Thanks, liljanie, for all your help. You rock!!!

WARNING: This chapter contains explicit male/male sex. If that’s not your thing, you can skip this chapter without detracting from the story in any way.