[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: It’s just another lazy weekend morning in bed. “He breathed in deep. A faint trace of last night lingered in the air. It was barely identifiable underneath the familiar scent of his lover, mingling with his own.”
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Romance, Established relationship
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2330 Read: 4550
Published: 03/06/2011 Updated: 03/06/2011
Story Notes:
This one was inspired by another Lady Antebellum’s song “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You”. Not a song fic per-se, since I didn’t really make direct use of the song’s lyrics. Sort of a sequel to ‘1:15 A.M.’, if you squint really, really hard *g*. (It’s really strange how their songs fit so well with this fandom… makes you wonder doesn’t it?)

The title of this fic came from the book “The Line of Beauty” written by Alan Hollinghurst. It was a hard book to read, but beautifully written - I highly recommend it.

Many thanks (and cookies!) to the lovely Arress and the_7th_swan for their edits and encouragements! Reviews are always welcome :)

1. The Line of Beauty by wintermute [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
It’s just another lazy weekend morning in bed. “He breathed in deep. A faint trace of last night lingered in the air. It was barely identifiable underneath the familiar scent of his lover, mingling with his own.” Follows '1:15 A.M.'