- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I don't normally do a lot of touchy-feely with these guys because it just doesn't match their characters, except maybe Abby. At any rate, I just wondered if Tony had a heart-to-heart with each of his team mates, what would he say? Here's what I came up with, enjoy. Sorry for the short chapter. Also, it will take several chapters to get to the truly mushy stuff.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony tells 'the team' how he feels about them.
“DiNozzo!” Gibbs shouted.

Tony’s head shot up from the area he was working around their dead Marine.

“One more reference to ANY movie WHATSOEVER and you are banned from talking about movies for 3 days.” Gibbs threatened.

Ziva and Tim both continued working smiling at the prospect of not having to listen to Tony rant for 3 days. They knew he would never be able to help himself.

“Boss!” Tony pleaded. “That’s harsh.”

“Tony, I do not want to hear about Dennis Spade or Jean Clyde VanDamn or whoever for the whole time we are out here working this scene.” Gibbs said.

“Boss…?” Tony said, wanting badly to correct Gibbs on the names.

“One more thing.” Tony said, standing up. “Really quick, I promise.”

“What?!” Gibbs said gruffly.

“OK.” Tony said speaking really quickly. “It is actually Dennis Quad and Jean Claude. They were not in th-.”

Tony stopped speaking abruptly groaned and fell to the ground clutching the right side of his chest. He had just been shot, the bullet entering just below his rib cage.

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
I don't normally do a lot of touchy-feely with these guys because it just doesn't match their characters, except maybe Abby. At any rate, I just wondered if Tony had a heart-to-heart with each of his team mates, what would he say? Here's what I came up with, enjoy. Sorry for the short chapter. Also, it will take several chapters to get to the truly mushy stuff.