- Text Size +
A/N: Thank you for the wonderful feedback, you guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! (Mind the change of rating, not kidding, it’s VERY explicit…)

_________________________________________________

Chapter five

Tony thinks of Abby as he’s standing there, holding the door open and keeping his eyes shut to avoid the confrontation with his - very heterosexual - boss. The forensic scientist likes to believe that if she screws her eyes shut tight, the threat will have gone away when she reopens them. Tony always thought that was kind of cute but idiotic nonetheless. Now though, he understands why she does it. It’s the last possible hope of a good outcome he can hold onto. If you’ve tried everything else and run away from the problem for so long that you don’t remember a time in which you weren’t afraid, it suddenly seems like you can only get peace of mind when you’ve tried absolutely everything.

“You know that doesn’t work, right?” Tony groans when he hears Gibbs’ husky voice. “One can only hope.” He retorts, as he opens his eyes and looks straight into the mocking eyes that always have him feeling so lightheaded. If asking him to leave doesn’t work, maybe he should just ignore the other man. So he walks into the kitchen, starts the coffee machine and tries not to glance in Gibbs’ direction. Ignoring him is harder than he thought, especially if he keeps making stupid comments. “You’re trying to make me leave by making coffee? How well do you know me exactly?” Tony doesn’t miss the hint of laughter in his voice. He doesn’t know whether he should be annoyed by Gibbs’ persistence or amazed by his determination to talk about this whole situation. He decides on annoyance because he doesn’t get why Gibbs would want to know the details of his feelings.

“I know you well enough. You’d rather drink coffee from NCIS than my so-called ‘hazelnut crap’ and since I don’t have anything other to offer… I guess this will work.” He wonders why he’s being so bold " and why Gibbs isn’t already headslapping him into oblivion. He can’t resist turning his head to cast a glance at the older man. Gibbs is leaning against the counter now, a lot closer to him than he thought and Tony gasps. Gibbs just keeps looking at him with that calculating gaze that makes you want to confess your innermost thoughts. So he’s using his interrogation tricks now? That just annoys him even more and yet… he can’t help but feel special for being the center of Gibbs’ attention.

He sighs. “I’d appreciate it if you don’t treat me like a suspect in my own home. Look Gibbs, we’ve been friends for years now. You know you can count on me at work to accept your leadership and you know I don’t overstep that boundary. But in here, after hours, we’re equals.” He takes a deep breath and waits for the storm to come. When the other man simply agrees with him, Tony jerks his head towards him, unable to hold back the words as his eyebrows rise. “What do you mean, ‘you know’?”

“I know.” Gibbs repeats. Of course, leave it to him to be stubborn on the worst possible moments. When Tony doesn’t react, Gibbs elaborates. “You just said it, we’ve been friends for years. But every time you’ve spoken up tonight, I see you cringe like I’m about to head slap you any moment. I guess I missed the moment where you could no longer be at ease with me. Why are you looking at me like I just grew a third eye?” Gibbs tilts his head slightly, obviously trying to understand is Senior Agent better. Tony sighs. “You’re talking too much and I’m not saying anything. It’s like my world view has just been proven totally wrong. This is more shocking than the time where people found out the earth wasn’t flat!” He starts to pace and looks up sharply when Gibbs snorts. “You’re still a dramaqueen so my world view hasn’t changed”, Gibbs teases back.

Tony can’t help but crack a smile at that. He can’t remember the last time he was with Gibbs without having to worry about exposing his feelings. Gibbs is right " he hasn’t been at ease with him anymore. But maybe it’ll be okay. Even if he can’t have the man in his bed, he can still enjoy their friendship…right? Then why does it feel like he’s selling himself short? Is it wrong to want more, to expect more? And of course there are other fish in the see, but Tony always wanted to hook just one and keep onto it for dear life. This might not be bad, being rejected. Maybe this is what he needs to move on and focus on other fish. Great, now he’s seriously philosophizing about fish. He’s officially lost it.

Being caught up in his musings caused him to lose track of Gibbs, and he’s suddenly made very aware of the other man’s body heat when Gibbs opens the cupboard behind him and moves to grab another can from the top shelf, effectively trapping Tony between his chest and the sink unit. Tony whimpers when he feels the broad chest pressed up against his back and he has to clutch the sink tightly to keep himself from leaning into the touch. He jumps away from Gibbs like he’s burnt and knocks the can out of his Boss’ hand in the process. It falls to the ground, losing its content of instant coffee all over the wooden floor. Okay, so maybe it’ll take more than just his common sense to get over this fish. Apparently, his body reacts to every touch from the silverhaired man and Tony swallows thickly when he feels his cock straining his pants.

“What the hell just happened?” Gibbs manages to get out, his eyebrows shot up in his hairline. Then his eyes travel down Tony’s body and his mouth falls open when he spots the bulge in Tony’s jeans. Tony lets out a sudden and harsh laugh when he sees Gibbs’ expression. “Great, I finally got you to shut up!” he tries to joke it off, desperately trying to pretend he’s not standing in front of his boss with a raging hard-on.

The silence in the room is suddenly deafening. Tony can’t take it anymore and he throws his arms up in defeat. “Great, you got me, you can run off now.” But Gibbs just keep standing there, like he’s suddenly nailed to the floor. Tony sighs " this night just keeps getting worse. He retrieves a hand vacuum cleaner from the cabinet behind him and bends down to clean up the coffee powder that’s lying at Gibbs’ feet.

He kneels to check if there’s any coffee powder left behind in the cracks in the floor and he suddenly realizes that all this time, Gibbs hasn’t made a sound. He looks up at him, about to ask if he’s okay when he sees the otherwise blue eyes are now almost black. His breath catches in his throat and he has to clear it several times before he finds his voice again, raspy from desire. “What’s wrong?” he tries not to focus on the fact that he’s kneeling between Gibbs’ legs " or that his heart is practically beating out of his chest.

Gibbs shakes his head curtly, not finding the strength or the presence of mind to answer the man at his feet.

“Tell me, please” Tony pleads, almost losing his sanity in the desire to reach out and cup Gibbs’ cock through his pants.

He loses himself in Gibbs’ steel blue eyes until the older man finds it in him to speak. “You’re always so eager…” he manages, just above a whisper. He says it like it amazes him. At any other moment, Tony would have laughed but now he finds himself unable to do anything but stare at Gibbs. “I’d do anything for you”, he replies hoarsely, “do you have any idea how much I want to suck your cock right now? Just swallow it down and letting you come down my throat, and then just keep sucking and licking until you’re hard again and ready to fuck me?”

Gibbs thrusts up his hips involuntarily at Tony’s words and stares down at him, running his hands through his own silver hair in a gesture of despair. “What the fuck, it feels like my chest is so tight I can’t breathe. Why do I want to force my cock between your lips when the normal reaction would be to push you away?”

Tony is close to panting now, palming his own cock through his jeans and looking up at his Boss. “Do it.” He whispers, involuntarily biting his bottom lip.

“Tony, stop”, Gibbs groans, “we can’t do this. I can’t do this, not with you.”

Tony shrugs and claws at Gibbs’ leg. “Please, I want you so much. I don’t care if you’re not gay, just let me have this.” He begs, not caring if it makes him sound weak. He moves his hand up to Gibbs’ covered erection, rubbing his balls through his trousers.

Gibbs growls, pushing Tony’s hand away with force and undoing his belt. He unzips his pants and takes out his dick, which is now rock hard and leaking with precum. Grabbing it by the base, he reaches out with his other hand and takes a firm grasp of Tony’s hair, forcing him to come closer by pulling hard. Tony moans hard and moves to take Gibbs’ cock in his hand, only to have his hand pushed away again.

“Hands off, I want those pretty lips on my dick, now.” Gibbs’ otherwise controlled manner has long gone and his voice sounds tight. He takes his dick and rubs it against Tony’s cheek, gasping for air when he sees how eager Tony turns his head and opens his mouth to take him in. He grips Tony’s hair again and pulls it so that Tony’s head is tilted back, his mouth open and inviting.

And then the man by his feet licks the tip of his cock, smearing the precum gathered there all over his lips, all the while not breaking their eye-contact. “Fuck!” Gibbs yells, gripping his cock harder to let the desire to come subside. Tony licks the head again and sucks it lightly. “Do it”, he moans, “fuck my mouth, please” he’s begging uncontrollably now, licking the head of Gibbs’ cock again and again, waiting desperately for him to take the lead.

Tony’s words break the last of Gibbs’ resolve and he growls again. He grips his cock tight, grabs Tony’s chin and forces his dick between the glistening lips, reveling in the way Tony opens up his mouth without hesitation and licks the underside of his erection. Gibbs pulls back until only the tip of his cock touches Tony’s lips and then he plunges back in, forcing almost his entire length down Tony’s throat. Tony is now moaning constantly and sucking so eagerly that Gibbs can only stare at him, hypnotized by that soft tongue lapping his cock like it was made for that purpose only.

He sets a steady pace and when he notices that Tony relaxes even more, now making constant mewling sounds, Gibbs fits his entire length between his soft lips. Then suddenly, Tony sucks harder and stops licking, moaning hard and trembling all over. Gibbs pulls back, concerned that he’s done something wrong but then he sees Tony’s eyes, glazed over and his lips swollen, panting hard. “Did you just come from sucking my cock?” he tilts up Tony’s chin and forces the younger man to look him in the eyes. “Y-yes”, he moans, between breaths.

That’s enough to send Gibbs over the edge. “Open up”, he warns. The second Tony takes him in his mouth again, he comes so hard he nearly blacks out. His knees give way and he slides down on the floor, beside Tony. His Senior Agent is now blushing fervently and still gasping for air.

Tony is still trying to wrap his head around what just happened, when he realizes Gibbs is staring at him. “What?” he asks softly, already threatening to get lost in those blue pools.

“Come here”, Gibbs answers, his voice husky. Tony looks at him questioningly and moves to sit closer to him when Gibbs cups his face, and then softly brushes his lips against Tony’s.

________________________________________


A/N: So, what did you think? Hope I didn’t traumatize anyone… More soon!
X