- Text Size +
A/N: Thank you so much for your reviews! The previous chapter turned out different from what I originally planned, but apparently you guys love dirty every once in a while :D

Someone told me that it seemed like Gibbs was taking advantage of Tony. And I can understand why it would seem that way but I never intended for it to come over like that. The way I see it, Tony makes Gibbs feel things that no man has ever made him feel before, and it kinda drives Gibbs nuts  I appreciate that you’re looking out for Tony though :D hope you like this little chapter, I’ll write more later today!

Chapter 6

The moan that escapes Tony’s lips as they touch Gibbs’, seems to break the spell and Tony pulls back, staring at Gibbs. His Boss is mirroring his expression and neither of them seems very eager to break the silence.

Gibbs frowns as he searches Tony’s features, as if he’ll find the answer there. The younger agent snorts. “What are you staring at me for? I’m the gay one.” It’s meant as a joke but when Gibbs winces at his words, Tony sighs. “Look, Gibbs, I told you I wanted this. I don’t expect to see a bouquet of red roses on my desk tomorrow but I don’t need your pity either.” The edge in his tone gives away a lot more emotion than he wants to display. He gets up from the floor and holds out his hand, waiting for Gibbs to accept it.

The older man’s gaze is settled on Tony but he doesn’t seem to focus on his Agent, just staring ahead. “Okay, Gibbs, you’re scaring me now.” Tony laughs nervously. “I’ve never traumatized anyone with a blow job before. Now get up ‘cause you’re not getting any younger and your knees are not going to be happy.” That comment makes the left corner of Gibbs’ mouth arch slightly and he finally accepts Tony’s hand, groaning as he stands up. Tony laughs at the sound. “Jeez, maybe I should drop you off at a home for the elderly instead of the Navy Yard.” Gibbs slaps the back of his head but it just makes Tony laugh harder.

Then he realizes that Gibbs is still observing him, a thoughtful look on his face. “What?” Tony asks impatiently. “It’s just… it’s nothing. I’ve never been on the receiving end of your playboy-smile, that’s all.” Gibbs smiles slightly as he says the words, suddenly showing a great interest in the floor. When he looks back up, it’s hard to not get lost in Tony’s sparkling eyes. They’re full of mischief and Gibbs has no trouble imagining all the women " and men " who have let themselves get lost in there before him. Tony laughs again. “You’re one to talk, you collect ex-wives!”, he exclaims and ducks for the head slap.

Tony had expected this to be a lot more awkward but instead the atmosphere in the room reminds him of his days with the Baltimore PD, when he first met Gibbs. Back then it had all been like a dream; Gibbs had made him feel like he truly belonged somewhere " at Gibbs’ side. He’d discovered a piece of himself he hadn’t known was there; he liked to follow commands. He strived for the older man’s approval and it wasn’t long before Tony wanted to be the only one keeping the man’s six. When Vivian Blackadder had joined the team, Tony struggled with having to share Gibbs. Luckily for him, the woman’s incompetence had made it unnecessary for him to worry about her being his competition. And over the years he’d had to learn to deal with new team members, carefully disguising his eagerness to please his Boss as fear for his sternness instead of jealousy towards the others. He loved Kate, Tim and Ziva but the love he felt for Gibbs reached a whole new level.

It killed him to know that he’d never be the only one, but he had been forced to deal with it for years so he’d gotten quite good at hiding his emotions under a dazzling smile.

The fact that Gibbs doesn’t know him enough to see through that cover, hurts him more than he’d imagined it would. Apparently he’s gotten so good at it that no one really knows the real Tony anymore. It makes him realize that this was a mistake; how can Gibbs know the extent to which Tony loves him if he hadn’t even realized his Senior Agent is gay " and in love with him at that.

“This was a mistake.” Tony doesn’t recognize his own voice " it’s tight with tension. Gibbs’ brow furrows. “Shouldn’t that be my line?” he grins, carefully checking Tony’s reaction for the real emotion hidden behind the mask that is Anthony DiNozzo. Tony doesn’t return Gibbs’ smile and breaks the eye contact between them, instantly feeling the loss. He moves to enlarge the distance between them when Gibbs grabs him by the wrist and tugs him against his chest. “What’s wrong?” he whispers in Tony’s ear.

Tony shivers when he hears Gibbs’ voice and fights the urge to press himself closer to the other man. He gently pushes Gibbs away but he can’t bring himself to get his hands of his Boss’ chest. “I don’t need to be cuddled Gibbs, I’d rather you go right now if you’re not planning to stay anyway.”

He diverts his eyes from Gibbs’ intense blue ones, swallowing hard when Gibbs keeps his gaze trained on him. Finally Gibbs looks away and brushes past Tony, stroking his shoulder softly in the process. He doesn’t expect his Boss to stay, he wouldn’t want him to stay out of pity. And yet, he can’t keep the tears from welling up when he hears the front door being shut. He brushes them away, blinking angrily. DiNozzo men don’t cry. He’s so absorbed in his thoughts that he doesn’t hear the knocking at his door.

The sound finally registers when the lock on his door is picked and Gibbs walks in again, hesitantly standing there. Tony looks at him and his breath stutters as he watches the expression on the Marine’s face. He’s seriously pissed. Gibbs’ eyes lock on Tony’s and he slams the door shut, striding over to Tony in a few deliberate steps.

Apparently, Gibbs’ orgasm-induced haze has just lifted and what just happened has finally registered in his foggy mind. It doesn’t look like he’s all too happy about it.

Tony opens his mouth to apologize but no sound comes out. He doesn’t know what he should be apologizing for exactly, but staying quiet seems worse than being weak. Gibbs breaks the awkward silence.

“I know I don’t have the right to be jealous, I know what I said before. But.. damned!” he yells, grabbing Tony by the collar of his tshirt. “I want to be the only one you smile at like that!” he hisses before kissing Tony with a passion that makes him have to hold on to Gibbs to keep standing on his feet.


A/N: I just wanted to give you this, I’ll write more later today! Hope this reassures a few worried readers :D do you think Gibbs means what he says or is he temporarily blinded by Tony’s smile? ;)
BTW: how much did you guys love ‘Baltimore’?! :D