- Text Size +
A/N: Thanks again for all the reviews, they send me straight to my happy place!  now, without further ado, on with the show!
Chapter seven
Tony gasps against Gibbs’ lips, desperately trying to hold on to his last shred of dignity. “Gibbs…” he moans against the soft lips that are caressing his, his hands coming up to rest on Gibbs’ chest. He gently pushes the man away but doesn’t remove his hands, gripping Gibbs’ shoulders instead. He smiles at the other man, a real smile this time. Gibbs seems to notice the difference too and his pupils dilate in response. When he moves to kiss Tony again, the grip Tony has on Gibbs’ shoulder strengthens and he keeps his Boss at a safe distance. He manages to spot the flash of hurt in those intense blue eyes, before it’s covered up again.

“Gibbs..” he repeats. “I understand that you’re confused about all this, anyone would be after such an amazing blowjob.” His grin falters under Gibbs’ hard gaze. “I just mean that you can’t possibly have changed your mind in the minute it took you to leave and then barge in again. And I loved every second of it, but kissing me like this makes it incredibly hard for me to think of this as a one-time thing.”

Gibbs hands come up to encircle Tony’s wrists and he tugs him against his chest. “Didn’t you just hear what I said?” he growls. Tony sighs. “Yeah, you don’t want anyone else to see my amazing smile " he flashes his white teeth in a big smile " but the fact that you’re threatened by that idea, shows that you don’t really know me anymore. If you did, you’d know that smile is just a mask. And you are one of the very few I trust enough to let go of the mask. Hearing you say that you want me to be like that… it hurts. It’s like you’re asking me to be someone I can’t be. I’ve been there and I won’t go back, not even for you.” Tony pulls at his arms but the older man only holds him tighter.

“Sit down.” Gibbs pushes Tony towards the couch and sits next to him, keeping quiet until Tony shuffles awkwardly on the couch and glances in his direction before focusing his attention on his shoes.

“I knew.” Gibbs’ voice is husky and Tony shivers involuntarily. Then Gibbs’ words filter through and Tony frowns at his boss, trying to read what he knew exactly. Gibbs smirks at his expression and ruffles Tony’s hair, his soft smile never leaving his features. He looks years younger like this and Tony can’t help but take in the man next to him. Gibbs’ otherwise hardened expression now shows little wrinkles near his eyes and the corners of his mouth, a physical reminder from a time where Gibbs didn’t feel the need to wear a mask in front of other people. That’s when Tony realizes exactly how much they have in common. He’s not the only one pretending. Maybe they never gave each other the chance to really get to know the other.

“Yeah…” Gibbs whispers, once again seemingly reading Tony’s mind. “Tony, the last person to see me laughing unguardedly was Shannon. When I lost her, I was devastated. It’s no secret that I tried to replace her multiple times, and that I failed at every single one of those attempts. I was always caught up in work, chasing bad guys and sleeping at the office until I had closed the case. And it drove my ex-wives crazy, but ultimately, every single marriage failed because I refused to let them take down the walls I had built around myself " all the while glorifying everything about Shannon until no one could compete with that image anymore and they just left me alone. I thought that was what I preferred. But along the way I started to notice that your smile would make my day more bearable, that I started to look forward to your ramblings because they lightened the mood, and I found myself seeking your company. That’s when I knew that you were going to mean more to me than any of my ex-wives did, that maybe it would be okay, even with Shannon gone, because I had you as my friend. I’ve thought of you as a friend for years… what?”

Gibbs frowns at Tony, unsure as to why his agent is staring at him like a deer caught in the headlights. “Do you know how much you just said? I don’t think I’ve heard you say that much in all the years we’ve worked together. Oh my god, you always smack me on the head because I ramble. Maybe I should smack you!” Tony laughs nervously.

“Tony”, Gibbs sighs, “you’re doing it right now. What’s wrong?”

Gibbs was prepared for a lot of things, but not for this. Tony starts crying. He stares at his younger agent, frozen on the spot. Tony’s bottom lip trembles slightly and he looks Gibbs in the eyes, letting all emotion show in his. “You just said it, you’ve seen me as a friend for years. And now you know and I’ve ruined everything”, he lets out a heartbreaking sob and Gibbs wants to kiss the tears of his cheeks there and then. “That’s not what I was going to say, you idiot”, he brings his hand up to the back of Tony’s head, and then strokes his hair softly, smiling at the way Tony instinctively cringes and then visibly relaxes under his touch.

“What I was going to say”, Gibbs stresses the words as he takes Tony’s hand in his, “is that my view on things changed when you pulled me out of that river. I haven’t told anyone this but I saw them, I saw my girls that day.” Tony gasps, but keeps quiet. Gibbs takes it as a sign that he can go on. “The urge to go with them was so incredibly strong, but something in me was holding me back, and they were telling me that it was okay to stay here. At that moment I didn’t know why, but I thought of you, and suddenly I wanted to stay. For the first time in as long as I can remember, I chose life over my memories of the girls. It was like I could see things from another point of view and it suddenly seemed so obvious. That the friendship you had been giving me wasn’t what pulled me through, it was the realization that finally I found myself close to someone, without feeling the overwhelming urge to push them away.” Gibbs hesitates. “It scared the crap outta me”, he whispers. “I hid behind rule twelve and you being a man, but I just didn’t know how to handle it. I had been trying to move on for so long, and now I didn’t seem to want to let Shannon and Kelly go. So I bolted. I shut myself off from you and refused to face what was happening. And when we were at the safe house and you told me about your feelings, I couldn’t handle it. I hadn’t even found the courage to admit it to myself and there you were, claiming a part of my life like you had been doing since we met, only now it seemed to mean so much more. I was ready to deny everything and wait for you to get over me so I wouldn’t have to face things anymore. But as soon as left earlier, I finally realized what I was about to throw away, so I came back. And I don’t expect you to keep smiling like DiNozzo the womanizer does, I just love seeing you smile because that smile alone makes my day every time I see it.”

When he looks up at Tony, the younger man looks unusually composed with an unreadable expression on his face and he’s observing Gibbs calmly. “Are you done?” he asks quietly, the rough edge in his voice the only betrayal of the underlying emotion. Gibbs stares at him for a moment and then nods, taking his hand as Tony stands up from the couch and offers it to him.

Tony pulls Gibbs with him towards a door that’s standing ajar. He kicks it open and roughly pulls at Gibbs’ hand. Gibbs is barely able to register that they’re in the bedroom before he finds himself pushed on the bed and straddled by Tony. The younger man grabs his hands, pins them above his head with one hand and backs up a little to look at him. Gibbs shivers under Tony’s gaze and arches his back, craving more contact but not attempting to fight for dominance. Tony kisses his way over Gibbs’ throat, along his neck to his ear, which he bites and sucks softly until Gibbs is squirming under him and gasping with every touch. Tony grins and rubs their erections together, reveling in the loud moan coming from the man under him.

“I could go on about how much I love you but I’ve waited long enough, too long. I want you. Now.”

Gibbs is amazed by how easily Tony says those words. His hands fall to Tony’s hips and he forces his groin against Tony’s, fisting the younger man’s shirt to keep from losing control. He cups the back of Tony’s neck, pulling him down for a heated kiss that quickly has them both gasping for air. He rips Tony’s shirt open and caresses the toned chest underneath, slowly going down and following the line of his boxers with the tip of his index finger. He quickly unbuckles Tony’s belt, pulls the zipper down and swallows hard when he notices Tony’s boxers are already wet with precum. He pulls the boxers down just enough to free Tony’s rock hard cock and flicks his thumb across the head, smiling when Tony’s breath hitches. With newfound confidence he grips the erection a little tighter and starts to stroke it at a torturously slow pace, rubbing precum across the tip with every few strokes and palming his balls through Tony’s jeans. After a while, Tony is moaning constantly and he grips Gibbs’ hands tightly. “You’re gonna make me come if you keep doing that.”

Tony takes in a shaky breath as Gibbs’ piercing blue gaze settles on him, and for a moment he worries the older man is going to run off. “Do it, I want you to… you know…” Gibbs is horrified when he realizes he’s blushing. Marines don’t blush, goddamnit!

“I’m sorry, what?” Tony laughs. “Was that a secret code or something because I didn’t exactly understand that.”

Gibbs grabs Tony’s hand and presses it against his own cock, bucking up to let Tony feel the effect he has on him. “Fuck me, now!” he growls as if daring Tony to say no. Tony whimpers and palms Gibbs erection through his pants. “You sure?” he whispers. Gibbs nods without hesitation. “Gimme some of that DiNozzo-magic” he smiles broadly. Seeing Gibbs smile like that almost makes Tony come on the spot and he leans down to kiss the older man, losing himself in the taste of those soft lips. He slowly undresses Gibbs, taking his shirt off first and kissing every piece of skin he uncovers. He unfastens Gibbs’ jeans and moves off of Gibbs body to kiss his legs, starting at his knees and softly scraping his teeth across the tender flesh when he moves towards Gibbs’ impressive length. He softly sucks at his balls and licks the underside of his dick while his hands keep caressing his thighs.

Gibbs moans hard and fists the bedcovers to keep from forcing his cock deeper between Tony’s lips. When Tony sucks at the tip of his dick and then sinks down, taking in most of its length, Gibbs almost forgets how to breathe. Then he feels a slick finger softly stroking his hole " when did Tony grab lube? " and he holds his breath, waiting for the pain to come. But it doesn’t, and he hears himself exhaling hard when he feels a pleasurable tingle start where the tip of Tony’s finger gently enters him. He can’t concentrate on the intrusion as Tony keeps sucking and licking his cock, expertly driving him nuts.

Tony releases his cock, adds a second and then a third finger and kisses Gibbs’ stomach and legs. Then he glances at Gibbs, satisfied to see him in a haze of lust, his eyes glazed over and his kiss-swollen lips slightly parted. “he lies between Gibbs’ legs and starts licking his cock again. “Ready?” he asks. “Ready for wh- FUCK!” Gibbs yells as Tony takes in his entire length and angles one of his fingers so that it brushes what he guesses is his prostate. He bucks off the mattress and Tony starts to lick him almost obscenely, lapping his tongue over Gibbs’ cockhead and then sucking it lightly. Gibbs grabs Tony by his hair and yanks him off his cock, forcing back the need to come down Tony’s throat. “Please, take me!” he groans, pressing his body against Tony’s.

“Please? Did you just say please?” Tony snorts. He crawls closer to Gibbs, coming up to sit on his knees. He grabs Gibbs’ hips and yanks them towards him, finding it increasingly difficult to take things slowly. He places a pillow under the other man’s hips and lifts Gibbs’ left leg over his arm. He grips his own cock with the other hand and softly caresses Gibbs’ ass with it before placing himself against his hole and pushes gently. Gibbs holds his breath and exhales when he feels Tony’s cockhead entering him. Tony pauzes and then inches further in Gibbs’ tight ass, biting back a groan at the heat that surrounds him. Just a few more inches.

Tony holds Gibbs’ gaze. “You’re mine now, got it?” he growls, not prepared to see Gibbs walk out the door one more time. But this time there’s no hesitation in the older man’s clear blue eyes as he nods. At that, Tony bottoms out in one movement and moans loudly, gripping Gibbs’ legs to keep himself from coming. He waits, carefully listening to Gibbs’ breathing to check for any discomfort. He slowly inches out and then moves back in, going out a bit further every time until he can enter Gibbs’ tight hole in one single move.

“You’re so tight, I can’t wait to come inside you.” Tony pants as he lifts Gibbs’ leg a bit higher so he can go deeper.

He changes his angle and rubs Gibbs’ prostate, reveling in Gibbs’ moans. “Want…more…” Gibbs forces the words out of his throat, barely able to force down the pleas and moans.

Tony pulls out almost entirely and then plunges back in, hard, moaning at the feeling of his balls rubbing against Gibbs’ ass. He sets a rapid pace, bottoming out every time and hitting Gibbs’ prostate as many times as possible. He slows down for a moment and reaches behind them until he finds the bottle of lube. He squirts a generous amount in his hand and then he resumes the pace, now also jerking Gibbs off in a tight wet fist.

It’s only a few seconds before Gibbs stiffens in his grasp, throws his head back and yells Tony’s name, squirting his seed over his chest and Tony’s hand. Tony keeps jacking him off, enjoying how sensitive Gibbs has become to his touch. He tightens until Tony thinks he’s losing his mind, and he shoots his seed deep down Gibbs’ ass. “Ahhh, Jethro”, he groans as he moves in and out a couple more times before his arms give way and he slumps down on Gibbs’ body.

The only sound in the room is the labored breathing from both men. Neither of them speaks and when finally Tony stops feeling like his heart’s going to jump out of his chest at any moment, he carefully pulls out and disappears in the adjoining bathroom for a moment, coming back with a damp washcloth. He cleans both of them up with a soft smile on his lips and then throws an arm across Gibbs’ chest, nestling his head against the other man’s chest. He lets out a satisfied moan when Gibbs holds him tighter and kisses his forehead.

“Get some sleep, or your Boss will be pissed if you fall asleep at the office again.” Gibbs murmurs against Tony’s skin, smiling when Tony snorts. “It’s his fault, he shouldn’t have exhausted me in the first place…” he doesn’t hear Gibbs’ answer anymore as he’s already drifting to sleep.

“I love you too.”


A/N: Sooo, I know this was kind of explicit, hope it made up for the long wait. I think there will be one or two more chapters after this one, handling with the case and the team. Hope you liked it, thanks again for the feedback! X