- Text Size +
Chapter 45

"I can't believe this." Olivia replied as she and Kevin walked to their next class. "I can't believe those two."

Olivia quickly recognized the two men approaching her.

"Kevin, I'll talk to you later." Olivia said.

He looked at Olivia. He could tell he was being dismissed. "Olivia, what's going on?"

Olivia shook her head. "Trust me. The only thing you want to be doing right now is leaving."

Kevin nodded and quickly left her side taking another path to his next class.

Olivia stood and waited on the two men.

"Was that him?" Tony said as soon as he met up with her.

"I can't believe you two." Olivia stated, hands on hips, very angry.

Tony and Gibbs seemed genuinely surprised at her reaction.

"I can't come to see my daughter."

Olivia nodded, still angry. "Yes. But you didn't come to see your daughter. You came to scope out her boyfriend."

"I figured…while I was here…." Tony smiled, trying to defuse the situation. It didn't help.

"And what was your part in all this?" Olivia asked Gibbs. "Were you his sidekick?"

It got Gibbs' dander up to be called a sidekick, but he held his tongue. "No." was all he managed to say.

"I can't believe the two of you! I told you. I promised you, that you would get to meet him in a few months. But you couldn't wait…" Olivia shook her head, still angry. "You just couldn't!" She glared at the both of them, and then she stormed off.

"That went well." Tony replied, watching his daughter leave.

Then a second later Tony was walking away, rubbing the back of his head. "Don't you know sarcasm when you hear it?"

"All I know, DiNozzo, is that you owe me for a plane ticket." Gibbs replied.

Tony stared at Gibbs. "Whose idea was this 'failed' mission in the first place?" Tony reminded Gibbs.

"You didn't have to come."

"I couldn't have you going all 'Commando' on the boy, Gibbs." Tony replied.

Gibbs smiled. "I would have been gentle."

Tony stared at his boss. "You don't know the meaning of the word."

After another moment of silence…. "Oww! Stop doing that!

TBC

END NOTE: This is the first time I have ever written Olivia mad at her father. We'll see how it plays out in the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed. Jackie