- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby's help in unmasking the mole at NCIS becomes a catalyst for change.
Chapter 2 â€" The First Time

Drawing back slightly, taking in her dazed expression and the desire clouding her eyes, he needed to be sure she wanted this as much as he did and couldn't refrain from asking, "Are you sure, Abbs?"

"Stay and I'll show you how sure I am," her husky response further dismantling his already shaky defenses.

She trailed her fingers over his cheek and brushed her thumb across his lower lip, gasping as the tip of his tongue darted out to swirl round it, sending a spark of intense longing through her. "I want you, Gibbs… I've wanted you for as long as I can remember. I just couldn't be sure if you wanted me too."

"Never been more sure, Abbs. Think it's time I acted on it."

He reached up to push his fingers into her silky hair and started to massage her scalp before sliding his other hand up to cup her cheek. Trying to suppress a moan and failing miserably, Abby could only rub her cheek into his palm while dropping her other hand to his thigh and gripping tightly.

Jumping slightly under her touch, Gibbs leaned in once more to kiss her neck and...

oh my God…

… his tongue was on her spider web tattoo. Even if she's dreaming and he regrets it in the morning, she decides that she can no more turn away from him now than she can stop breathing. Her head is spinning and not only from the booze, and he hasn't even kissed her yet.

Leaning back along the couch and drawing him down with her, she pushed his jacket off his shoulders, freeing his arms which wound round her pulling her even closer. Leaving her neck, he kissed his way along her jawline and finally, finally covered her mouth with his own. His kiss was hungry and desperate, his insistent tongue soon sweeping inside to explore her mouth almost roughly. Abby wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back frantically, her senses spiraling out of control.

Not usually so passive, Abby could only cling to him as he dominated her mouth, his kiss possessive and demanding. He's as dominant as she'd imagined him to be in her many fantasies and she arched up against him, feeling her desire building. Abby curved her lips in appreciation as she felt his obvious arousal as he rocked his hips against her, pleased that she's had such an effect on him so quickly.

Gibbs was having a difficult time not just dragging Abby to the floor and driving into her, feeling almost overwhelmed that after so long, he finally had his hands and mouth on her skin. Trying to calm down, he gradually slowed his rough kisses to become deep, slow and almost languid, before leaving her mouth to kiss his way back down her jawline, nipping her earlobe and grazing his teeth gently down her neck and over her pulse point.

"My bed's bigger than this couch," she reminded him, causing him to chuckle into her neck, raising goose bumps as his breath washed over her skin.

"As long as it's not the coffin, Abbs. I'm going to need more space."

Mind whirling as to what he's going to do with that extra space, or rather do to her in that extra space, she decides she can't wait any longer to find out. Wriggling out from underneath him, she stood and reached for his hand. Pulling him towards the bedroom, she didn't get far before his arms wrapped around her from behind and pulled her hard against his body.

Unable to prevent a gasp escaping, she turned and pulled his head down, bringing his mouth to hers in a kiss that left them both breathless. Frantically grabbing at every part of him she could reach, she tried to get his shirt out of his pants, while he had her robe off and flung into the far reaches of her living room before they even made it to the door.

Deciding it's unfair that he's still dressed while she feels half naked already, she struggled to pull up his polo shirt, muttering "Too many damned clothes," her fingers clumsy in her haste.

She eventually lost patience and pulled frantically at both shirt and T-shirt, dragging both over his head, leaving his hair mussed. Throwing the bundled material away, she wasn't able to appreciate the view of his newly bared chest for long as he renewed his teasing assault on her sensitive skin.

Gibbs smoothed his calloused hands underneath her top and round to cup her breasts, fingers brushing across her nipples, causing her to moan and drop her head to his shoulder.

Trying to form a coherent thought while convinced her legs are about to give way, she switched her attention to his pants. She fumbled with his belt before he raised her camisole top over her head and hurled it away. Kicking off shoes and shedding socks while leaning against a wall is never the most elegant of movements when you're frantic to get undressed, but he somehow managed it without falling over.

Backing her towards the door and down the hallway, he licked and sucked his way down her neck and bit down on the spot where it joined her shoulder, and then soothed the area with his tongue while his hands continued to knead her breasts, eliciting a moan which went straight to his groin.

She scratched her nails lightly across his chest, in turn nibbling and kissing any exposed skin before transferring her attention to his zipper.

Drawing it down and slipping her hand inside to rub along his hardened length, she pushed his pants down over his hips so he could step out of them. Before she could get her hands on him again, she found herself pressed against him with her bedroom wall at her back while he tried to untie her pyjama pants. Grinding against her, murmuring in her ear how she makes him feel only ratchets up her own arousal even further.

She pulled him towards her bed before hooking her thumbs into his boxers and drawing them down. Looking up at him from her position on the floor, she mischievously signs 'wow, impressive,' which provokes one of his rare grins.

Sitting on the bed level with his erection, she reached for him and wrapped a hand around his length. Stroking gently at first and then more insistently, she ran her thumb over the sensitive head, causing him to groan and thrust into her hand, his fingers threading through her hair.

Smiling, she gazed up at him towering over her, wondering if she's ever seen a hotter sight; unable to stop a giggle emerging as a cheeky thought flits across her mind, that it really was true in this case what they said about men with big hands and big feet...

Before she could add her mouth to the hand already torturing him, he pulled her up to kiss her lest he lose the rest of his already wobbly control. Kneeling at her feet, he slid down her pyjama pants, baring her completely to his gaze for the first time.

God, she was breathtaking.

Standing, he nudged her back towards the bed, encouraging her to scoot into the middle before following her down. Covering her body completely with his own, they both moan at the feeling of skin on skin for the first time.

Overwhelmed that she can finally feel all of him and heart hammering at just how good he feels, she's spoilt for choice as to which bit of him her hands itch to grab first. She settled for running her hands across his shoulders, grazing her nails down his spine, causing him to shudder and growl into her neck, before pulling his ass towards her with both hands and arching up against him.

Gibbs wasn't idle either, hands exploring, running them down her sides and underneath her ass, his hips undulating and feeling her wet heat against him. Raising his head slightly, he worked his way down her neck and across her collarbone before heading south.

"Oh God, Jethro", breathed Abby, causing Gibbs to smile against her breasts as he nipped and suckled his way from one to the other, deciding it was well worth the wait to hear her use his Christian name for the first time.

Trying to calm down or this would be over far too quickly, he trailed his hands over her hips and started to move his fingers towards her thighs. Squirming underneath him and desperate to feel him inside her, she dragged his head up and kissed him urgently, pouring all she felt into the kiss, taking his breath away.

"Ten years of foreplay is more than enough, Jethro" she gasped, nipping his lower lip. "Please, I need you inside me… now."

She added impetus to her plea by raising her legs to wrap them around his waist, rubbing her wetness against his length causing an electric shock to go through them both at the contact. "We can go slow next time."

Not able to wait any longer, Gibbs reared above her, supporting his weight on both arms as he eased inside as gently as he could. Feeling her stretch around him, he stilled when fully inside, threatening to lose it at how snug she felt. He rested his forehead against hers for a moment to allow her to adjust to him, breathing heavily in an attempt to regain his control, trying to think of anything else other than the enticing body under him and the wet heat surrounding him.

Abby had other ideas though and he felt her raise her hips, urging him to move and driving him deeper. Feeling her inner muscles squeeze around him, he began thrusting steadily, unable to hold back.

She met him thrust for thrust, hips undulating as they instinctively found a rhythm which saw them both racing towards their climaxes. He changed the angle of his thrusts and her moans increased, nails digging into his shoulders before running her hands down his back to clasp his ass. She could feel the muscles of his butt clenching as he stroked into her.

Feeling her spasming around him, he knew she was close and reached in between them, pressing down firmly on her clit and she could hold on no longer.

Her scream of "Jethro," in his ear caused Gibbs to falter in his thrusts, groaning into her neck at the sound of her throaty voice.

Feeling her writhing and almost sobbing her release underneath him, nails clawing at his back, Gibbs thrust hard and fast, almost pounding her into the mattress before finding his own release. Coming to from a haze of pleasure, he was aware he'd collapsed on top of her and tried to move off before crushing her.

Her arms and legs tightened round him and she murmured, "Don't move yet. I love the way you feel."

He relaxed back down, relishing her warm softness as aftershocks rippled through them both, but tried to support some of his weight on his forearms. He nuzzled into her neck and tried to slow his breathing, "You okay?"

Hearing her almost purring, "Oh yeah", he felt her run her hands gently down his back before grasping his butt in both hands again, causing him to chuckle.

"You got an ass fetish, Abbs?"

"For your sexy butt I have," she giggled. "Waited years to get my hands on it and I'm not going to waste any opportunity."

"Brings a whole new meaning to, on your six," he smirked, which triggered a bout of fresh laughter from the woman in his arms.

Raising himself, he gazed down at her flushed face and sparkling eyes, and let a lazy, satisfied grin build. Grinning back, she ran her hands over his broad shoulders and down his chest, threading her fingers in the short hair she found there, determined to explore every glorious inch more thoroughly next time.

"You feel so good," was her soft comment.

"So do you," leaning down for a gentle kiss.

Sliding out of her as gently as he could, conscious he'd been rougher than he would have liked, he rolled onto his back.

"C'mere." He pulled her towards him, wrapping his arms around her as she snuggled into his side, throwing a leg over him.

"Let's sleep now and sober up. Talk in the morning" was all he could manage as he felt himself sliding into slumber, the exertion, release of tension and booze finally catching up with him.

TBC