- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby's help in unmasking the mole at NCIS becomes a catalyst for change.
Chapter 4 - The Shower

Grinning at his words, Abby scrambled out of bed and reached for his hand. Torn between leaping straight into the shower but still feeling dehydrated, she went for more water and to flick on the coffee maker, pointing out to him where she kept a spare new toothbrush. When she returned, it was to find Gibbs already in her shower, covered in suds.

Oh my… there's a naked Marine in my shower.

Mesmerized by the sight of his broad shoulders, strong back and that ass as water and soap cascaded down, she eventually tore herself away and started to brush her teeth.

She was soon distracted by her libido tapping her on the shoulder…

What are you doing, Scuito? Gibbs is naked, wet and in your shower and you're cleaning your teeth?!

Oh, shut up, no one likes 'morning mouth'.

For God sake, get in there… and by the way, did I mention he's naked… and wet?

Okay, good point.


Abandoning both toothbrush and her inner debate, she clambered into the shower, wrapping her arms around him from behind, cheek rubbing against his back like a contented cat.

"You started without me," she murmured.

"Plenty left to wash yet," came the amused reply.

Her "Ya think" in her usual passable imitation of his voice caused him to chuckle as her hands started to wander.

She started to plant soft teasing kisses across his back, wincing as she caught sight of the marks her nails had left last night. "That's gotta hurt."

"Didn't feel a thing at the time, Abbs. Guess I was distracted." He turned to face her, grinning, suds and water running down his front, causing her brain to short circuit…

Where do I start?

It reminded her of going into a candy store as a kid and being faced with such an edible array that she felt like eating the lot…

Obviously dithering for too long, she found herself pulled forward and wrapped in his arms before she could come up with a plan of action. Turning them both, he tilted her head back into the stream of water, running his fingers through the strands.

"Wanted to do this for a long time," his voice low and gravely, only adding to her rapidly escalating desire.

Reaching for the shampoo, his hands were soon back on her scalp, gently massaging, turning a simple hair wash into something dizzyingly erotic. Wanting to take a more active role and yet unable to form more of a coherent thought than…

mmm…

… she could only hang onto his waist while she let her head fall back, submitting to his ministrations. Washing out the shampoo with equal gentleness, he reached for her body wash, smirking as he took in her dazed reaction.

Turning her gently again, he started with her back, washing and soaping her back and shoulders and on down her arms and legs, completely ignoring her ass for the moment, despite her attempts to push it back at him for some attention. Running his hands round her front and over her stomach, his next target was her breasts and she couldn't suppress a whimper as he alternatively massaged and stroked them, teasing her nipples into hardened peaks.

Moving his hands in gentle circles ever lower, he skirted where she most wanted him to touch her and trailed his fingers down her thighs. Moaning, she dropped her head back against his shoulder and reached back to grab his hips, pulling his arousal against her from behind and grinding back at him.

"Patience, Abbs," came the amused murmur in her ear.

Patience? He was going to kill her at this rate. He was barely touching her and she was already mush in his arms. She couldn't remember being turned on so thoroughly so quickly.

The man was intoxicating. Not only did he have the whole Alpha male thing going on, but he exuded a self-assured sensuality that made her toes curl. It explained why women kept marrying this man, despite his bastard reputation and grumpy temper, and why he left a trail of panting females in his wake whenever he crossed the Navy yard.

Trailing his fingers up her inner thighs, she moaned his name again as his hand finally cupped her. One finger gliding over her folds, he circled her clit. Pushing first one and then two fingers inside her, he gently thrust in and out, sliding his fingers out every few strokes to rub moisture over her clit, making her shudder.

Already trembling, she was startled at how close she was and grabbed at his arm, sure her knees would give way any minute. One arm wrapped around her from behind, he held her as his fingers increased speed and he all but growled into her ear.

"Come for me, Abbs."

His thumb pressed against her clit again and that, coupled with his 'order', was all she needed. Grinding down against his fingers, she rode out the aftershocks, waiting for her heartbeat to slow. Nuzzling her neck and suckling her pulse point, he gently supported her weight as she came down from her high.

Breathing out a shaky laugh and still trembling, she reached behind her to run her fingers through his hair and turned to kiss him, tongue gently teasing.

"It seems even my body follows your orders."

"Good to know."

He returned her kiss almost languidly, wrapping his arms around her gently. Reaching out to turn off the rapidly cooling water, he helped her out of the shower and wrapped her in a towel. She grabbed another towel and wrapped it around him, lingering over drying him off.

He turned her gently to face the mirror and removed her towel, pressing up against her. Conscious that he'd been aroused for a while now, she caught his eyes in the mirror and murmured softly, "Take what you need, Jethro."

Bending her forward gently, he ran his fingers over her lower back. "Waited years to get my mouth on this tat," following the path his fingers had taken with his tongue, licking his way up the line of her spine and trailing slow open-mouthed kisses back down.

She was squirming and whimpering by the time he'd licked his way along the lines of both arms of the cross. Pushing back at him, she was not above begging, breathing out "Jethro" again as his hands and mouth tormented her. From this angle, he could also run his hands over the curves of her backside more easily. She wasn't the only one with an ass fetish. The short skirts, curve of her hips and the swell of her ass had driven him crazy for years.

Nudging her legs apart, Gibbs slid into her from behind, burying himself deeply inside, causing them both to groan at the feeling of being joined again. He reached round to run his hands over her breasts and leaned down to nip her shoulder before pulling her hips back against him.

His position triggered a random thought from last night's conversation and he couldn't resist chuckling as he murmured in her ear, "On your six, boss."

Giggling, she knew she wouldn't be able to hear that phrase again from DiNozzo without dissolving into laughter. Delighted at his playful side, further coherent thought became impossible as he pulled out of her almost completely before stroking back inside slowly and steadily.

Abby braced her hands against the counter as she thrust back at him while keeping her eyes locked on his, finding the sight and feel of him erotic beyond words. He kept his thrusts slow and deep, feeling her muscles tightening around him again.

By her earlier words, she'd implied that she felt satisfied but he was convinced there was more, if only he could coax it out of her. He changed the angle of his thrusts subtly each time until he was rewarded with her crying out…

Gotcha, he thought smugly.

Bracing himself with hands against her hips, he kept up a steady rhythm brushing against her G-spot with every plunge. He was trying to hold out, but finding the needy sounds she was making deep in her throat, and the feel of her wet heat around him, playing havoc with his self control.

Even with her very healthy appetite for sex, Abby normally needed more time to recover in between 'bouts', so she was slightly stunned to feel her release building again. Two orgasms so close together were rare, even for her. Not quite believing she was heading for another climax so soon, she tried to push back against him, desperate for more contact.

Hands gripping her hips hard enough to bruise, he increased his thrusts, unable to hold back much longer. She cried out his name again as her orgasm ripped through her, muscles rippling around him and he was soon following her, groaning his own release into her shoulder, pressed up close against her cross tattoo.