[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: Tony and Gibbs look back over the past ten years and make a decision that’s been a long time coming. A post-ep tag for 'Baltimore'.
Rated: R
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: Humor, Established relationship, Episode Related, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3159 Read: 5770
Published: 05/05/2011 Updated: 05/05/2011
Story Notes:
Tejas dared me to write a story with this title, so I did *g*. My aim was to come up with a story that made sense of their massive 10 year canon in a slashy way, covering the highs and lows over the years and making sense of those pesky canon love interests along the way! I'm actually 120,000 words in to a great big Gibbs/Tony epic, so this is just a little post-ep for the fun of it while I'm finishing off the other story! Thank you to a friend for providing the inspirational graphic :-)
Dedication: This one is for everyone who has shared my squee about Baltimore in my LJ and in live chat. And also for Taylor Gibbs â€" Happy Birthday, my dear!

1. My Big, Fat, Slashy Story of Gibbs and Tony by Xanthe [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
Tony and Gibbs look back over the past ten years and make a decision that’s been a long time coming. A post-ep tag for 'Baltimore'.