- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva and Tony have dinner together at a restaurant.
After work, Ziva rushed home. She wanted to get home and find something nice to wear.

After a half hour of searching through her clothes, Ziva decided on a pair of jeans and a sparkly top. She put a leather jacket over her top and waited for Tony to knock on the door.

"This is a dream come true," said Ziva. She was talking to herself.

Five minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Ziva got up and opened the door to find Tony standing there. He was holding a bunch of roses and a box of chocolates. He also had a small bag with him.

"These are for you Ziva," said Tony.

"Thank you Tony," replied Ziva. She opened the bag and found a white scarf inside. "It's beautiful Tony."

"You're welcome sweetheart."

Ten minutes later, Ziva and Tony were sitting at a table on the balcony of a restaurant. Looking over the balcony, Ziva saw a large lake. It was beautiful.

"How did you get a reservation here Tony?" asked Ziva. She was completely amazed by everything.

"My friend is the owner. I told him that I met this beautiful girl and that I wanted to surprise her so he gave me a table here," replied Tony.

"Wow. Thank you so much for this. You are so sweet. I love you."

"I love you too Ziva."

Half an hour later, Ziva and Tony were eating their dinner.

"This is wonderful Tony. I absolutely love it here. I hope we can get a reservation here again. If we last that long," said Ziva.

"Why wouldn't we last Ziva? We've finally admitted our feelings for each other and Gibbs doesn't have a problem with it so he won't be pressuring us to break up. McGee, Abby, Palmer and Ducky shouldn't care. In fact, Abby will probably be bubbling with excitement when she finds out," replied Tony.

"Yeah but Tony, if my father finds out, he'll take me back to Israel and he'll most likely hurt you. I don't think that I could put up with that. I love you so much but if you get hurt, I'll break up with you to protect you."