- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva is kidnapped and tortured to lure Tony out.
Ziva woke up in a warehouse and her defences immediately went up. She didn't know where she was or what had happened to her but she was in pain. When Ziva looked up again, she saw a man walk into the room. He was carrying a bag. Once Ziva's eyes adjusted to the darkness, she was able to see that the man was Tony's partner from Baltimore P.D. Tony's partner, Matt, pulled a knife and a syringe out of the bag. After injecting an opaque liquid into Ziva's left arm, he grabbed the knife and walked over to Ziva.

**Five Hours Earlier**

"Gear up, dead marine in West Virginia," called Gibbs as he walked into the squad room. Everyone followed Gibbs to the elevator.

"McGee's in back," said Tony.

Grumbling, McGee got into the back of the NCIS truck and Ziva drove off to the crime scene. Arriving at the crime a considerably short time later, the team got out and started collecting evidence. Suddenly Tony's head shot up. He noticed his old partner walking towards them and attempted to tell Ziva and McGee that they shouldn't listen to anything his partner says.

"Matt," said Tony in a reserved tone. Tony had found out a a month earlier that his old partner had been a dirty cop.

"DiNozzo," said Matt. He nodded at Ziva and McGee.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing, just checking to make sure you guys are doing your jobs. That's all."

"That's a lie and you know it. What do you want?"

"You, dead DiNozzo."

"It's not going to happen," said Ziva.

"Yes it will. Looks like I know how to make you suffer to DiNozzo." With that said, Matt walked off.